Author Topic: Texas Tech lineman Rylan Reed claims to bench press 625 Raw...........  (Read 8330 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Texas Tech lineman Rylan Reed claims to bench press 625 Raw...........
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2008, 11:12:49 AM »
Brutally strong kid....I could careless if the coaches hands were on the bar....that kid muscled that up.   

UT v Tech was an awesome game! 

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2008, 12:47:52 PM »
Thats some impressive shit right there!

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2008, 01:08:00 PM »
That kid is strong as Hell, but he was struggling before he even got to 600. He pushed it about 4 inches and the rest was assisted BIG TIME!!!

Yeah I use a shirt but Yeah I also got a 600 pound Raw in contest and 650 in the gym Raw. Taking nothing away from him he is strong as hell and pushes a long long way. But not even near a 625 bencher in any means. Maybe a 550-560 by my look.

And yes that was a Hell of a game and yes he is lucky he did not blow out a shoulder.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2008, 05:23:46 PM »
The DEA needs to inspect that whole team. There's some illegal shit going down there. May run deep.
U

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2008, 09:19:44 PM »
The DEA needs to inspect that whole team. There's some illegal shit going down there. May run deep.

exactly why this coach has got to be a fcking retard...The last thing you want to do is make shit like this public...The guy is obviously juiced to the gills and with shit like this, he is rubbing it in everyone's face...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2008, 05:04:51 AM »
hahah when i was 275 bulked at 6feet6 my max was like 365 these guys are super strong because of good coaches  ;D
A

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2008, 05:28:20 AM »
time to give him a drug test.  :D

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2008, 05:53:41 AM »
With or without the coach having his hands near the bar (never touching), still an impressive lift. PL'ing meet situation ( with all that other assorted crap the lifters may wear/need) he could do 600+.

Wish people could see some of the very impressive weight hosted up in college and Pro football training rooms every day. I believe Cap knows what I am talking about.

So far that Texas Tech game last Saturday was the game of the season in my view. Great college year.

It's pretty strict in competition though, you need to pause and shit at the bottom and wait for the go ahead to push up, no bounce, no nothing.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2008, 06:15:24 AM »
With or without the coach having his hands near the bar (never touching), still an impressive lift. PL'ing meet situation ( with all that other assorted crap the lifters may wear/need) he could do 600+.

Wish people could see some of the very impressive weight hosted up in college and Pro football training rooms every day. I believe Cap knows what I am talking about.

So far that Texas Tech game last Saturday was the game of the season in my view. Great college year.
You better believe it.  I never thought I could see someone Clean 3+ plates so easy.  When you see the lifting charts and the top lifters for the Big 3, you tend to think it's impressive.  I remember the linemen and LB being the strongest.
Squishy face retard

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2008, 09:52:40 AM »
That kid is strong as Hell, but he was struggling before he even got to 600. He pushed it about 4 inches and the rest was assisted BIG TIME!!!

Yeah I use a shirt but Yeah I also got a 600 pound Raw in contest and 650 in the gym Raw. Taking nothing away from him he is strong as hell and pushes a long long way. But not even near a 625 bencher in any means. Maybe a 550-560 by my look.

And yes that was a Hell of a game and yes he is lucky he did not blow out a shoulder.

650 RAW!?"?Dam i knew you were strong but not that strong DAM! :o