Author Topic: Today's Polls, 11/3 (PM Edition)  (Read 2350 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Today's Polls, 11/3 (PM Edition)
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2008, 07:27:25 PM »
MattT and Jag may not be able to vote... but they sure can influence the outcome of the election.

The debates here on Politics, as well as on the main board, have influenced many.  We learned a lot about the candidates.  Matt might never vote here, but he can show why he likes obama to hundreds of potential voters here.

Show why he likes Obama? All he does is cut and paste and call McCain names. That's it. He takes what is already a very watered down political board(this is a meathead messageboard after all),and dumbs it down tenfold. He is too stupid to have an opinion, he just gloats because we(not him) are going to have a black President, like somehow that validates his existence.
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2008, 07:27:52 PM »
I think you got a point.
But lots of Americans have taken heat for 'less than brilliant' posts as well.
Eg when Joe the Coach was accused ( and that was totally uncalled for :D) for not having any opinions of his own but rather just post stuff off Rush's site.   
so the measure of a foreigner being given a pass to post on American politics is if they say stupid things?  how often would that standard be subjective based on political view.  Kind of a silly standard...  I like what Nordic says so he can post, however Jag says stupid shit I don't like so fuck her, she shouldn't post... lolololol... ok....

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2008, 07:35:19 PM »
Hahaha... Dubai in India? Seriously?

UAE bro... UAE.

I will say this... It does show why the US is the greatest country in the world... No one in the US gives a crap about the Prime Minister of Canada, much less what the election outcome will be... but people certainly do care about who will be the next President of the United States of America.

It's like being the most popular kid in school and having everyone try to sniff your jockstrap after practice just in hopes your ball sweat has some magical properties.

Uh no, ...it's more like the US has nukes, a history of using them, and has set a clear precedent of putting morons at the helm. You're babies running with scissors. The rest of the world wants to make sure you don't go poking anymore eyes out.
w

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2008, 07:37:58 PM »
Uh no, ...it's more like the US has nukes, a history of using them, and has set a clear precedent of putting morons at the helm. You're babies running with scissors. The rest of the world wants to make sure you don't go poking anymore eyes out.

Thank God we have a gas pill peddling whack job and a gay 4 pay midget looking out for the world! ::)
E

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2008, 07:41:54 PM »

And in the end, their racism and nuthugging of Obama for being black still won't get them a vote to cast. L-O-L. 

What racism are you referring to?  When have I ever been guilty of racism?  ???
w

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2008, 07:46:43 PM »

All of our leaders have been morons, huh? Except of course Obama, right? No, your not racist. It's just a coincidence. ::)
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2008, 07:47:57 PM »
What racism are you referring to?  When have I ever been guilty of racism?  ???
because you're black and you support Obama.  They call that racism... The fact that you were posting from a liberal/progressive viewpoint here before Obama was even in the race doesn't seem to matter to these clowns... You're not for the white guy so you must be a racist.  BF bullshit logic...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2008, 07:48:55 PM »
because you're black and you support Obama.  They call that racism... The fact that you were posting from a liberal/progressive viewpoint here before Obama was even in the race doesn't seem to matter to these clowns... You're not for the white guy so you must be a racist.  BF bullshit logic...

Do you see a handful of white foreigners coming to this board and bashing Obama day in and day out?
E

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2008, 07:49:34 PM »
No, I just think that foreigners should respect our politicians, particularly those who made the ultimate sacrifice and layed their lives on the line for our country. MattT calling McCain names 10 times a day is disrespectful to all Americans and especially our troops who are dying every day fighting for our country. You ban me for telling you to mind your own business on here, yet you allow a pos Canadian to bash a former POW? Where is the logic in that? Like I have said before, there are a few of you, and I am including you, that are so excited about a black president that you have made this place unbearable for the past several months. You guys pick on Coach for his every opinion, because he is white. Most blatant racism I have ever seen.

Danielson, GET A FUCKING CLUE!!!   >:(

If you want "foreigners" to respect your politicians, ...maybe you ought to vote in respectable politicians.

As for Mccain, he didn't make the ultimate sacrifice, ...his decrepit arthritic shell still fogs a mirror... for now.

That excitment you incorrectly read as being over a "Black" president, is actually excitement over the possibility of a President who isn't a certifiable madman. People pick on Coach because he's an idiot, not because he's white.

You have an entire litany of reasons and factors in front of your face and the only thing you're able to see is race.
That's the epitome of racism.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2008, 07:51:41 PM »

Danielson just spoke like a hero.

Danielson speaks like a xenophobic racist.  >:(
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2008, 07:56:47 PM »
All of our leaders have been morons, huh? Except of course Obama, right? No, your not racist. It's just a coincidence. ::)

I never said ALL. Clinton was brilliant! I loved Clinton! But Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney... and now McCain and Palin?!
Give me a fucking break. It doesn't get any more moronic than that!

And No, I'm not a racist. It is a coincidence!
w

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2008, 07:57:20 PM »
People pick on Coach because he's an idiot,

:o
E

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2008, 07:59:58 PM »

Well it's a good thing they don't know I was originally for Hilary Clinton... they might accuse me of being sexist too.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2008, 08:00:33 PM »
Do you see a handful of white foreigners coming to this board and bashing Obama day in and day out?
what does this question have to do with the post you quoted?  Jag is racist because she supports the black guy according to some of the idiot thinking here.  She was posting from a left of center viewpoint before Obama even entered the election.  Can't very well call her a racist because she supports the candidate that matches her political stance best, can you?  So your question is a red herring to my post.  and yes, there is Obama bashing from non American sources here, but I'm sure it comes more from the other side because Obama seems to be pretty popular in the world.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2008, 08:01:14 PM »
so the measure of a foreigner being given a pass to post on American politics is if they say stupid things?  how often would that standard be subjective based on political view.  Kind of a silly standard...  I like what Nordic says so he can post, however Jag says stupid shit I don't like so fuck her, she shouldn't post... lolololol... ok....
You got it backwards.
Both Americans and foreigners get blasted here.
That's really my sole point.
MattT opened himself to critique when he couldn't post a single argument for supporting Obama, yet being a die hard fan.  
As empty as paradise

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2008, 08:02:04 PM »
Well it's a good thing they don't know I was originally for Hilary Clinton... they might accuse me of being sexist too.
same logic... that is funny...  BF is just a troll, there is no logic in what he says, he's goating for the meltdown--it is his only purpose.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2008, 08:02:46 PM »
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2008, 08:06:14 PM »
You got it backwards.
Both Americans and foreigners get blasted here.
That's really my sole point.
MattT opened himself to critique when he couldn't post a single argument for supporting Obama, yet being a die hard fan.  
You got it backwards... So far I see it's not ok for Matt and Jag to post, but it is ok for Nordic and you?  and you boil it down to being ok and not a double standard because both Americans and foreigners get blasted here... Does that even make sense?  So why again is it not cool for Jag to post but its cool for nordic? lol

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2008, 08:06:28 PM »

{cough} IFBBwannabe

Here we seem to have the heart of the matter. Who cares what colour people are ...except Danielson?
He doesn't mind people bashing McCain, ...but if they're Black, he has a problem with it.
w

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2008, 08:15:34 PM »
You got it backwards... So far I see it's not ok for Matt and Jag to post, but it is ok for Nordic and you?  and you boil it down to being ok and not a double standard because both Americans and foreigners get blasted here... Does that even make sense?  So why again is it not cool for Jag to post but its cool for nordic? lol
Yes. That make sense.
Since there is no discrimination - all is well.
Everyone runs the risk of getting fcuked up.
As empty as paradise

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2008, 08:20:03 PM »

Well lets see, ...what do Matt and Jag have in common that Danielson would find so objectionable?
  • Matt and Jag both support Obama nah... can't be that... so do so many others
  • Matt and Jag are both Black hmmmm ???
  • Matt and Jag are both Canadian shhh...let's not confuse things mentioning DeeDee or Stavios  ;)

Eureka! I think we have it! Danielson, ...what do you have against Canadians? {lol} 
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2008, 08:26:10 PM »
Yes. That make sense.
Since there is no discrimination - all is well.
Everyone runs the risk of getting fcuked up.
did you hit your head?  I'm still not understanding why it's ok for say Nordic and you to post and not ok for Jag and Matt?  All of these people including you have been accused of absurd statements but nobody is saying you and Nordic can't post, they're saying Jag and Matt can't post.  you don't see a malfunction here lol...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2008, 08:26:31 PM »
Thank God we have a gas pill peddling whack job and a gay 4 pay midget looking out for the world! ::)

You said it! You could so far worse.

You could have a senile ambien addict nicknamed the songbird & a vapid moose hunting barbie doll running things.
w

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2008, 01:50:35 AM »
I don't see a double standard.
Nordic posts here as well, CQ too. DeeDee used too as well. 
Neither of them are US citizens.
Never once seen them take heat for being foreigners.
But they don't post drivel like: ' 'McSame' sucks. Holla! '

Look harder :-\

I still stand by 3 points:

1 - Unlike many people, I follow much of the world. If I can speak the language of a nation, I most likely have a working knowledge of their politics, if not a detailed knowledge. Many people care not what happens outside of their borders, I've lived all around the world and travel worldwide so have an interest in all the world.

2 - US is very interventionist. Military bases worldwide, invading nations, in my lifetime alone they've invaded my region many times, and occupied my island till I was 15 - not to mention the non-military issues. It is fundamentally nonsensical to expect a gov to go around the world killing folks and interfering all over the place and expect the world to say nothing.

3 - US has stuck with me tax, and years still occur they try it again. My husband was American, and since I live in a tax haven the US gov seems to think that I must pay them, despite me not being American and at no point even trying to become one. When they cough up my money back and stop expecting me to pay them, I will be less inclined to care.

I agree respect should be shown, and I personally generally do. That is something all people could consider though, the lack of respect shown to many nations is there. Canada is slammed day and night, Europe etc.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2008, 01:54:21 AM »
Where are you from CQ?