Author Topic: A NEW DAY IN AGE  (Read 8358 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
A NEW DAY IN AGE
« on: November 04, 2008, 08:47:42 PM »
(Other Mods, let this stay for a day or 2 Arnold jr.)

tonight is the begining of a new day in age.... so be th outcome iam still 110% all american despite my predjudice and raceism iam still a patriot to the bones and will support america wrong or right.... now there will be a total difference in our lives,  putting aside my wants of a none black president there is a very positve side to this, we are no longer divided by race because now all of us have the same leader and he is all of our president and also the rest of the world will see our diversity and we can now get the love and respect back... i just hope that he wasnt voted because people just wanted a minority in office instead of the best canidit,,, i say congrates to our new president elect...... now is the time to stock up on guns and ammo , and supplements and all those good thins cause now they will probably take those rights away from us

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: A NEW DAY IN AGE
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 09:45:34 PM »
The landscape of America will no doubt change. Not just because Obama will be president, but because a very far left man along with a very far left leadership in congress will have control of the U.S. almost 100% exclusively.

I am not an Obama fan, and this is not shocking news to getbig.com. However, I'm not saying he'll be a bad president. He has a long hard road ahead of him...the same road McCain would have had if he had won. It is my concern that Obama and the rest that lean like he does will take away some of the individual freedoms we enjoy now, as well as lead us into a state of dependency on our government> After all, that is exactly how they lean and what they preach.

I'll admit this; as much as I don't care for Obama, of course I enjoy the fact that he has said he would not go after the AAS witch hunt that has been going on the last few years. Of course two things come to mind. First, that call will be for congress more then Obama, and they have shown no inclination to call the hunt off. Second, either way it's not that important of an issue on the whole...after all, if it was, I would not have voted for McCain.

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 09:48:24 PM »
great discussion on a juice board...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 09:49:23 PM »
great discussion on a juice board...

Elections affect all aspects of life...even when juice is concerned.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 09:56:36 PM »
iam glad that you of all people on here replied to this "ARNOLD JR"... yes this is a good subject for the steroid bored because what we choose to do and the way we live in this taboo sort of life is highly affected by the leaders..... this is the only discussion board i look at and reply to so i wanted to share my thoughts on this.....

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 10:04:23 PM »
i know iam new to this game like i stated before but iam not a fool nore a nark iam a hard core bodybuilder and a very hard core american i have alot of morals about propaganda and the truth about big brother...... there is a thin line in this life but for some reason that line truely aint thin at all,,,, too much loop holes and goose chases...... i am tired of the bs that we all have to deal with if i want to be a super mutant than why cant i it aint hurting anyone else

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 10:05:28 PM »
if i want to be a super mutant than why cant i it aint hurting anyone else
QFT

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 10:06:31 PM »
what does QTF mean

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 10:08:07 PM »
what does QTF mean
Quoted For Truth     :)

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 10:10:09 PM »
ah like your vibe bro

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2008, 10:11:30 PM »
Thanks  :)   :)

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2008, 10:19:41 PM »
man i wish the site worked like IM 's

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2008, 12:30:01 AM »

I am not an Obama fan, and this is not shocking news to getbig.com. However, I'm not saying he'll be a bad president. He has a long hard road ahead of him...the same road McCain would have had if he had won. It is my concern that Obama and the rest that lean like he does will take away some of the individual freedoms we enjoy now, as well as lead us into a state of dependency on our government> After all, that is exactly how they lean and what they preach.

While I'm not a huge fan of Obama either, I didn't like either candidate, I just wanted to make a comment.  You do realize that under the Bush administration we've had more rights and freedoms taken away from us than from any other administration combined?  Even though our taxes weren't increased, the value the dollar plummeted to an all time low causing more of our money to be lost than ever before.  McCain voted 92% of the time in agreement with Bush on these issues and that's why he's not our president right now. 

Well that and the fact that more people were concerned about his age being a factor than Obamas race being a a factor :)

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2008, 11:23:53 AM »
but i feel that most african american ppl voted for him because of the color of his skin...

You could be right about that, but I sure hope not. If our fellow black Americans voted based only to to get an African American in the highest office, they may be disapointed. Our new 44th President sure as hell aint no J-Z or P-Diddy. I don't see him modifing the National Anthem with ganster rap. He seems like an intellegent dude, I hope he does well...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2008, 11:58:01 AM »
The people that voted for him due to skin color, are in for a rude awakening...

I'm not a big political guy, but i think Obama will just take us in a different direction. Could be a good or bad one, we will find out in a few years.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2008, 01:34:54 PM »
While I'm not a huge fan of Obama either, I didn't like either candidate, I just wanted to make a comment.  You do realize that under the Bush administration we've had more rights and freedoms taken away from us than from any other administration combined?  Even though our taxes weren't increased, the value the dollar plummeted to an all time low causing more of our money to be lost than ever before.  McCain voted 92% of the time in agreement with Bush on these issues and that's why he's not our president right now. 

Well that and the fact that more people were concerned about his age being a factor than Obamas race being a a factor :)

We are in the economic mess we're in now because of our irresponsibility in the 90's. We're in this mess because of men like Greenspan who had visions of immortality.

As for freedoms, none of the individual freedoms that are simply "essentials" have ever been taken away...if you're referring to things like the Patriot Act, it doesn't fall into the same category in regards to what I am talking about.

As for Bush's responsibility about our failing economy. Of course all presidents have a level or responsibility, but you cannot put it all on him. His hands have been tied for quite some time by a opposing party in the house and senate, and if nothing else he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't care who had been president the last 8 years, it was going to be a bad situation.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2008, 02:01:30 PM »
We are in the economic mess we're in now because of our irresponsibility in the 90's. We're in this mess because of men like Greenspan who had visions of immortality.

As for freedoms, none of the individual freedoms that are simply "essentials" have ever been taken away...if you're referring to things like the Patriot Act, it doesn't fall into the same category in regards to what I am talking about.

As for Bush's responsibility about our failing economy. Of course all presidents have a level or responsibility, but you cannot put it all on him. His hands have been tied for quite some time by a opposing party in the house and senate, and if nothing else he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't care who had been president the last 8 years, it was going to be a bad situation.

AJ you guys all say that, "he is not to blame, would have happened anyhow"  come on bro accept the fact that 8 years of Bush policies has this place messed up pretty good.

Now when Obama brings this place around the right will say "Bush had us going in the right direction before he left office, thats why everything has gotten better, not cause of Obama" LOL

4thAD

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2008, 04:54:22 PM »
Hear Hear!

4thAD

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2008, 05:02:11 PM »
i cant believe our countrymen chose obama over a decorated vietnam vet...some of the things barack and michele obama said were very unamerican..michele stating that this is the first time in her adult life she has been proud of her country...wtf is that! or obama saying that our national anthem is too warlike and wont put his hand over his heart during the pledge...thats total bullshit...we'll see how obama does but i feel that most african american ppl voted for him because of the color of his skin... [ Invalid YouTube link ]

i hope this president can step up to the plate like i believed Mccain would have..

I'm a decorated Vet, does that make me the right man to lead this great country (not bragging here just stating the truth)? I respect McCain as a man, but as stated above he supports Bush policy most of the time. I can not continue to support these policies. Bush has destroyed this country, and McCain policy would have been no better. This country needs drastic change, not another supporter of Bush policy. Under every Republican administration of my life time the economy has suffered. I do not believe for one second that the troubles we see today are because of policy in the 90's. Clinton drove the best economy of our life times.

DieHards

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2008, 06:02:24 PM »
The people that voted for him due to skin color, are in for a rude awakening...

I'm not a big political guy, but i think Obama will just take us in a different direction. Could be a good or bad one, we will find out in a few years.

8)

I agree.  everybody is claiming change.  its time for a change.  there is no way we can know if obama would stick with his word.  he could take use for a bad ride or a good one.  only time will tell and im praying for what everyone is preaching.  Change.  but im not holding my breath.

this country got so lazy its not even funny.

" Everybody wants the world to work on morality, but in actuality the world runs on economy.  Behind economy theres incentive and where there is incentive, that persons very moral fiber is compromised" - Unknown

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2008, 06:13:29 PM »
AJ you guys all say that, "he is not to blame, would have happened anyhow"  come on bro accept the fact that 8 years of Bush policies has this place messed up pretty good.

Now when Obama brings this place around the right will say "Bush had us going in the right direction before he left office, thats why everything has gotten better, not cause of Obama" LOL

My argument is that things like Sept 11th would have happened no matter who was in office. If Gore had won in 2000 the same things would have happened in 2001. Same goes for all the mess in the housing market. The housing market has been destroyed by irresponsible financing...wouldn't have mattered who was in office, the same thing would have happened.

You need to understand, I am not against Obama. No, I don't believe he is the best man for the job, but I have no desire to see him fail. If he fails, America fails and that means I fail...it means you and I are the ones who get hurt in some form or fashion. I hope he is successful, and if he is I have no problem admitting that he was.

I'm a decorated Vet, does that make me the right man to lead this great country (not bragging here just stating the truth)? I respect McCain as a man, but as stated above he supports Bush policy most of the time. I can not continue to support these policies. Bush has destroyed this country, and McCain policy would have been no better. This country needs drastic change, not another supporter of Bush policy. Under every Republican administration of my life time the economy has suffered. I do not believe for one second that the troubles we see today are because of policy in the 90's. Clinton drove the best economy of our life times.

This can't be true unless you're under 20 years old...which I am pretty sure you're not. It's hard to argue that the Reagan years were not successful years for the economy...he took the economy over during a pretty bad recession if you recall and things seemed to work out fairly well. With Bush Sr, things didn't really falter, but rather stagnated and that's never good for any president...so enter Clinton. Clinton made some great headway for the economy, but IMO, it was many of his official appointments that were still standing when he left office i.e. those still left in power in fed reserve that can be partially to blame for what we have now.

BTW, for what it's worth, McCain voted against Bush more then some in the Democratic party. I'm not saying if this is good or bad, but the idea that McCain is Bush made over is just ridiculous IMO

I agree.  everybody is claiming change.  its time for a change.  there is no way we can know if obama would stick with his word.  he could take use for a bad ride or a good one.  only time will tell and im praying for what everyone is preaching.  Change.  but im not holding my breath.

this country got so lazy its not even funny.

" Everybody wants the world to work on morality, but in actuality the world runs on economy.  Behind economy theres incentive and where there is incentive, that persons very moral fiber is compromised" - Unknown

Like I said, I really do hope that whatever "Change" Obama brings is good and for the best for this country...saying otherwise would make me an idiot. But as of now, we have no idea what this change is. Yes, he's said a stronger economy, more jobs, lower taxes for the middle class, a less trigger happy nation, etc. However, there has never been any real detail IMO.

One thing is for certain, Obama's campaign was driven hard by the far left, they are who got him in office, it was the far lefts money for the most part. He himself has been a far left politician since he's been involved in politics, but now that he is president he is going to have to make some changes on his procedure IMO. Yes, America voted in a Far left man but on the whole, America is still a centered country. For the most part, the majority of Americans do not like radicals on any side of the fence. Obama has promised not to be one of these guys. His record states otherwise, so time will tell if he can live up to this promise.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2008, 06:34:15 PM »
My argument is that things like Sept 11th would have happened no matter who was in office. If Gore had won in 2000 the same things would have happened in 2001. Same goes for all the mess in the housing market. The housing market has been destroyed by irresponsible financing...wouldn't have mattered who was in office, the same thing would have happened.

I'm sorry but some of this is just completely wrong.  Sept 11 would have happened no matter who was in office, yes.  The CLEAR and IMPORTANT part of 9/11 is what they did AFTER it happened.  We went to war thrusting our country into tremendous debt, tripling the national debt in less than a decade, devaluing the dollar further, and bringing an heightened state of fear amongst the people,  something that's NEVER been done under any president.  If Gore had been in office there may have been a good possibility that we wouldn't be where we are right now (as far as the war goes).

The housing market was not destroyed just because of irresponsible financing, it also happened in part due to the severe amount of de-regulation that Bush instituted over these lending institutions.  As a direct result greed flourished and bam, here we are.

This can't be true unless you're under 20 years old...which I am pretty sure you're not. It's hard to argue that the Reagan years were not successful years for the economy...he took the economy over during a pretty bad recession if you recall and things seemed to work out fairly well. With Bush Sr, things didn't really falter, but rather stagnated and that's never good for any president...so enter Clinton. Clinton made some great headway for the economy, but IMO, it was many of his official appointments that were still standing when he left office i.e. those still left in power in fed reserve that can be partially to blame for what we have now.

We were actually in a recession all throughout the Bush Sr. years and didn't come out of it until the 2nd or so year of Clintons administration.  And yea we were going into a recession at the end of Clintons era, the war just seemed too perfectly timed as a mechanism for attempting to pull us out of recession.  It was totally unnecessary as we now know and a tremendous mistake.

BTW, for what it's worth, McCain voted against Bush more then some in the Democratic party. I'm not saying if this is good or bad, but the idea that McCain is Bush made over is just ridiculous IMO

This is irrelevant when you look at the fact that he voted over 92% in AGREEMENT with Bush.

I think Obama has a lot to prove and we shouldn't start sucking each others dicks just yet.  Only time will tell, I'm just glad I didn't have to move on that option to buy that condo I had set up in Vancoover if McCain had won :P

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2008, 08:10:54 PM »
I THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO REMOVE THIS TOPIC it now has turned into something like a drunken argument on who fucked up and you dont know what you are talking about hell i posted this when i was drunk so there

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2008, 08:16:41 PM »
even though this topic is a break from th usual DUDE I NEED HELP HOW MANY MGs OF THIS SHOULD I TAKE ha.. i understand that there are other boards for other things but we all have a lifestyle that is the same so i would rather bullshit with yall on this board about things that involve our lifestyles.....

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2008, 10:38:15 PM »
I THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO REMOVE THIS TOPIC it now has turned into something like a drunken argument on who fucked up and you dont know what you are talking about hell i posted this when i was drunk so there

I like discussions like this...plus this is the only board here where you can have one where it doesn't turn into a shit pile. Even on the politics board, more then not when you make a comment the responses will be like "eat shit you inbred retard" at least we don't have that on this section of the forum.

As long as you guys don't mind discussing and can keep your panties somewhat out of the crack of your ass, then I think it's great.