Author Topic: Buh-Bye Sarah Palin ....  (Read 9873 times)

io856

Re: Buh-Bye Sarah Palin ....
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2008, 02:11:00 AM »
It will be sad to see this little sex-bomb out of the limelight.  :(

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2008, 04:02:46 AM »
How about this>? :D

is that pic real?

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2008, 04:31:50 AM »
MILF of the year no doubt.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2008, 04:33:01 AM »
!

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2008, 06:03:02 AM »
Finally ...her ass got sent straight back to Alaska! :-*

I think she cost him the vote. There were a lot of undecided independents who were leaning his way, and he blew it with taking her on as vice pres to make the brain dead religious right happy. Had he picked someone who made sense, I think he could have carried it. He lost my vote with that move to Palin.  Sad to say, you have not heard the last of her. She's to self centered and too power hungry to go away quietly. She's tasted the national stage, so he wont be happy back on Alaska.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2008, 06:05:32 AM »
I think she cost him the vote. There were a lot of undecided independents who were leaning his way, and he blew it with taking her on as vice pres to make the brain dead religious right happy. Had he picked someone who made sense, I think he could have carried it. He lost my vote with that move to Palin.  Sad to say, you have not heard the last of her. She's to self centered and too power hungry to go away quietly. She's tasted the national stage, so he wont be happy back on Alaska.

For a huge 2nd amendment guy like you to vote against mccain - that speaks volumes!!

Palin really was a terrible pick.  She was a ditz, plain and simple.  Fun to watch, interesting, but you don't want her with the nuke codes, let's be honest.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2008, 06:09:51 AM »
For a huge 2nd amendment guy like you to vote against mccain - that speaks volumes!!

Palin really was a terrible pick.  She was a ditz, plain and simple.  Fun to watch, interesting, but you don't want her with the nuke codes, let's be honest.
Every gun guy I know bought multiple guns and tons of ammo yesterday in preparation for this disaster.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2008, 06:11:08 AM »
Every gun guy I know bought multiple guns and tons of ammo yesterday in preparation for this disaster.

Most gun guys I know are smart enough to already have had these things ready for any situation.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2008, 06:12:11 AM »
Most gun guys I know are smart enough to already have had these things ready for any situation.
Oh they did, but they bought a ton more before guns go up and/or are unavailable under Osama.
Squishy face retard

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2008, 06:15:08 AM »

Palin really was a terrible pick. 

I'll be damned.  The American People aren't as stupid as the GOP's campaign strategists think they are, thank god.

Glad most saw through it.  I wasn't sure they would.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2008, 06:19:13 AM »
to make the brain dead religious right happy.

I guess its wrong to have some stability in your life, lets promote homosexuality and abortions instead................. ....

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2008, 06:21:34 AM »
She'll be back and part of a winning ticket.  Mark my words!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2008, 06:23:52 AM »
She'll be a tour guide at the Creationist Museum.  Mark my words!!!

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2008, 06:41:51 AM »

No, I voted for the party that gives our Const, including the Second Amend, true focus: Libertarian.

in MA, it didn't matter who I voted for, it's a blue state period. I voted third party just to send the message that many people are voting, but they are not happy with the choices they have from the two parties. Had I been in a swing state where my vote really mattered, I honestly don't know what I would have done. Probably voted for McCain and hoped above all hope he didn't die in those 4 years. Palin cost him the vote with far more people than they realize or will admit to, and until the Repubs stop allowing the religious right to run their party and get back to the party of great men like Lincoln , etc., it's going to be a downhill slide for that party. People will not soon forget Bush.

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2008, 06:52:50 AM »
I guess its wrong to have some stability in your life,

If by "stability" you mean thinking the earth is 6000 years old and man and T Rex existed at the same time, etc, then that
is stability as retarded people are "stable." Stable in their ignorance and or limited brain power. Stupidity = stability in this case. If you need an old book to make you stable, I feel sorry for you.

lets promote homosexuality and abortions instead................. ....

Promote is not = to tolerate or support as the rights of other human beings. It's that brain washing people like you suffer that equate acceptance and or tolerance being = to promoting. I "promote" neither, but accept both as a human right.

As this is not a thread about gay rights or abortion, lets not turn it into one. The far right just gave you Obama as pres. They have no one to blame but themselves for that.

Until the Repubs distance themselves from the religious right who has taken over their party, and get back to the true core values of the Repub Party, it's downhill for the party of Lincoln, and that's a shame.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2008, 06:54:25 AM »
No, I voted for the party that gives our Const, including the Second Amend, true focus: Libertarian.

Amen!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2008, 06:58:38 AM »
If by "stability" you mean thinking the earth is 6000 years old and man and T Rex existed at the same time, etc, then that
is stability as retarded people are "stable." Stable in their ignorance and or limited brain power. Stupidity = stability in this case. If you need an old book to make you stable, I feel sorry for you.

Its called "faith" that comes from that so called "old book", and I feel sorry for you, going through life not really knowing how you got here..................an d I'm sure you'll be praying to God on your death bed some day.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2008, 06:59:06 AM »
Amen!

Thanks for helping Obama win big guy.

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2008, 07:06:35 AM »
Its called "faith"

Faith is the absence of proof. I can jump out a window and have "faith" I will grow wings, but it wont happen.

that comes from that so called "old book",

Nothing so called about it.

and I feel sorry for you, going through life not really knowing how you got here..

Yes, a super hero put me here. Got it, thanx.  ::)

.....and I'm sure you'll be praying to God on your death bed some day.

Right, the final stance of the brain washed. Threats of death beds ad such. What, no threats of hell fire too? Me, I prefer my comic books a bit newer. SuperMan being a favorite.

Carry on son.  ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2008, 07:07:01 AM »
Promote is not = to tolerate or support as the rights of other human beings. It's that brain washing people like you suffer that equate acceptance and or tolerance being = to promoting. I "promote" neither, but accept both as a human right.

As this is not a thread about gay rights or abortion, lets not turn it into one. The far right just gave you Obama as pres. They have no one to blame but themselves for that.

Until the Repubs distance themselves from the religious right who has taken over their party, and get back to the true core values of the Repub Party, it's downhill for the party of Lincoln, and that's a shame.
You brought up religion, so I bring up morals.  

I don't care what someone does behind closed doors, but I won't "accept" people teaching my kids in school that its ok to be gay.  I won't accept thats abortions should be used as a form of contraceptives.

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2008, 07:14:38 AM »
You brought up religion, so I bring up morals. 

I don't care what someone does behind closed doors, but I won't "accept" people teaching my kids in school that its ok to be gay.

Guess what: it's OK to be gay. You can teach your kids otherwise as you wish. I would be unhappy if they were to teach them it's not OK, and would prefer they simply stay out of it as i want schools to teach my kids reading, math, and such.

I won't accept thats abortions should be used as a form of contraceptives.

I don't either, and there's a lot that can be done to reduce the number of abortions in this country, most of which has been blocked by the religious right. Regardless, at the end of the day, no matter how I feel, the rights of the women to choose what she does with her body trumps all.

Again, that's my position and I know yours, and there's plenty of related threads to debate in. My point in this thread is: you can thank the religious right for your new president. People have had enough if it, and went to the other extreme: a far left type.

Deal with it.  ;)

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2008, 07:15:35 AM »
Thanks for helping Obama win big guy.

Did 240 vote Libertarian in a swing state?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2008, 07:21:59 AM »

FL

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2008, 07:23:51 AM »

Yes I did, in FL.  Voted barr by mail weeks ago.  I was working early in the day as a roving polling supervisor for a the media pool research group that surveyed every Xth person who voted in each district.

But in the evening I drove my family to their precincts to vote, watched kids, bought dinner, etc, where they all promptly voted Obama.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2008, 07:29:27 AM »
Good points Brink!  I voted for Ron Paul.  Exactly right about the republicans and getting away from far right principles.  Watch for Bobby Jindahl in the next year or two.

Palin was not ready to be VP but the media was innapropriately cruel.  She is a successful gov and done good things in Alaska.  The mud they slung at her is dissapointing.

The media needs to get back to reporting the news and searching for the truth.  We can't trust them anymore with all their bias!!