Author Topic: Author L. Rea  (Read 10456 times)

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
Re: Author L. Rea
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2008, 06:08:35 PM »

An LLB is a trailor park law degree if you would actually call it that.  Regardless, he can only practice "common law" which is pathetic.  No person would ever hire him and if they did, they would be nuts.

I question why people would hire you as a trainer or nutritionist when you look like a pile of shit!

I would never want to look like you and you compete thinking you look great?

beef-sword

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • TEAM MICRA DRESS STEAMY TURD!
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2008, 11:11:13 AM »

An LLB is a trailor park law degree if you would actually call it that.  Regardless, he can only practice "common law" which is pathetic.  No person would ever hire him and if they did, they would be nuts.
so you only carry out 'uncommon' crimes then?
X

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2008, 11:37:14 AM »
Id go so far as to wonder about a company that polls the bb.com forums for product names...see jungle warfare...bad ass mass...WTF pumped...etc.  Garbage. 

Jason

250goal

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2008, 05:45:11 PM »
This is what I like about this forum.  NO BS.  MD calls their forums no BS, yet that's all they feed people is BS.  Palumbo, Romano, etc. all BS artists.

They all flame the piss out of GETBIG, now I understand why.  The truth hurts and they know it.

I'm never going back to MD.  Nothing but BS artists trying to feed everyone BS.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2008, 05:46:49 PM »
This is what I like about this forum.  NO BS.  MD calls their forums no BS, yet that's all they feed people is BS.  Palumbo, Romano, etc. all BS artists.

They all flame the piss out of GETBIG, now I understand why.  The truth hurts and they know it.

I'm never going back to MD.  Nothing but BS artists trying to feed everyone BS.

Yep. Truth is spoken here...anyone here who lies is called on it. That's why they (other forums) don't like us.

Welcome, btw.
HAHA, RON.....

250goal

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2008, 05:57:14 PM »
Thanks man!  Appreciate the welcome.