Author Topic: What do the repubs do next? One word?  (Read 918 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
What do the repubs do next? One word?
« on: November 05, 2008, 08:30:41 AM »
Look at how the Repub party is so splintered.

You have huck and Rudy, polar opposites on social and economic policies.
You have Palin ad Jindal with their brutal religious extremism, next to guys like Mccain who aren't moral at all.

The dems suck, sure, but they have a unified message.  The difference between the policies of richardson, clinton, obama, and edwards, were so minor.

maybe the republicans will unite and get their MESSAGE together, so that they can get their PARTY together.  It was easy to sum up the Dem's position in one word - CHANGE.

What single word summarizes the republican party?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: What do the repubs do next? One word?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 08:33:02 AM »
GODFUCKING DAMMIT MAN ::)

APPARENTLY THIS IS THEIR ONE WORD ::) ::) ::) ::)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=244701.0

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 08:33:02 AM »
Back to hardcore conservatism...small gov, less spending....might have to ease up on some domestic issues....its like 1992 all over again and then Newt came in and we got a balanced gov.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 08:34:47 AM »
Back to hardcore conservatism...small gov, less spending....might have to ease up on some domestic issues....its like 1992 all over again and then Newt came in and we got a balanched gov.
And what do you think about guys on fox saying William Kristol will be instrumental in the new direction of the republican party?  Don't you think that days of following his think tank bullshit should be over for conservatives?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 08:36:27 AM »
Look at how the Repub party is so splintered.

You have huck and Rudy, polar opposites on social and economic policies.
You have Palin ad Jindal with their brutal religious extremism, next to guys like Mccain who aren't moral at all.

The dems suck, sure, but they have a unified message.  The difference between the policies of richardson, clinton, obama, and edwards, were so minor.

maybe the republicans will unite and get their MESSAGE together, so that they can get their PARTY together.  It was easy to sum up the Dem's position in one word - CHANGE.

What single word summarizes the republican party?

Ron Paul will become the new icon of Republican ideals...and will offer real change and something that will clearly offset them against the democrats.
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 08:40:37 AM »
Ron Paul will become the new icon of Republican ideals...and will offer real change and something that will clearly offset them against the democrats.
And he wouldn't happen to have an issue with neoconservatives would he?  I kinda fucking think I remember him mentioning it a time or two yet there are crickets on the neocons being taged for advice on the new direction of the republican party.

jesus fucking hell i'm really lost lol... WTF ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 08:43:03 AM »
And what do you think about guys on fox saying William Kristol will be instrumental in the new direction of the republican party?  Don't you think that days of following his think tank bullshit should be over for conservatives?

I hate Kristol and have said so many times.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 08:44:04 AM »
Ron paul vs. Obama, 2012

Who would win your vote?  lol...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 08:44:19 AM »
And he wouldn't happen to have an issue with neoconservatives would he?  I kinda fucking think I remember him mentioning it a time or two yet there are crickets on the neocons being taged for advice on the new direction of the republican party.

jesus fucking hell i'm really lost lol... WTF ::)

Of course he has issues with the Neo-cons but I don't think he sees much of a difference between the Neo-liberals and the Neo-cons; Hugo, tell me, how will Obama's foreign policy be different in concrete terms? If you think the foreign policy will be vastly different I really want to know how; please don't duck the question. HH6 is right. We are never leaving Iraq.
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 08:47:24 AM »
It won't be...we're locked in. We will leave Iraq but it won't be on any timetable set by Barry, we're gone more or less fully in 2011. The only thing that couyld truly affect it would be some massive surge of troops into Afghanistan.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 08:47:49 AM »
Of course he has issues with the Neo-cons but I don't think he sees much of a difference between the Neo-liberals and the Neo-cons; Hugo, tell me, how will Obama's foreign policy be different in concrete terms? If you think the foreign policy will be vastly different I really want to know how; please don't duck the question. HH6 is right. We are never leaving Iraq.
What the fuck do you think I'm talking about here?  I'm talking about the correction for the republican party, not what Paul thinks of Obama.  I coundn't fucking care less what he thinks about Obama.  What I find funny is guys saying William Kristol, Mr. Neocon, will be a guiding light to lead the republicans in a new direction....  jesus fucking christ, snap fucking snap wiggie wiggie, wake the fuck up?

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 08:47:59 AM »
The Republicans motto should always be "What would Reagan Do?"

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2008, 09:07:06 AM »
What the fuck do you think I'm talking about here?  I'm talking about the correction for the republican party, not what Paul thinks of Obama.  I coundn't fucking care less what he thinks about Obama.  What I find funny is guys saying William Kristol, Mr. Neocon, will be a guiding light to lead the republicans in a new direction....  jesus fucking christ, snap fucking snap wiggie wiggie, wake the fuck up?

Why are you so mean?; I thought we were friends. :'(
I hate the State.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2008, 09:27:01 AM »
One word?

Losers.

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2008, 09:44:45 AM »
just wondering, is rotinhellyoumotherfuckers considered one word ?  ;D

NT