Author Topic: Fears of Democrat crackdown lead to gun sales boom  (Read 6601 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Fears of Democrat crackdown lead to gun sales boom
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2008, 08:19:23 AM »
Yup.

I got a deal to make with you.

I will favor your right to choose to have an abortion or not if you will favor my right to choose to carry a gun to defend myself.

Deal????

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2008, 08:28:09 AM »
I got a deal to make with you.

I will favor your right to choose to have an abortion or not if you will favor my right to choose to carry a gun to defend myself.

Deal????
I will not have the need for either an abortion or a gun in my lifetime.  What do I stand to gain by your offer?

Please point out where I've called for the repeal of gun rights completely?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2008, 08:47:00 AM »
I will not have the need for either an abortion or a gun in my lifetime.  What do I stand to gain by your offer?

Please point out where I've called for the repeal of gun rights completely?

How can you say that?

Go on youtube and look at the Koreans who defended themselves in 1992 from the savages in Los Angeles during the riots. 

If they had your attitude, the animals would have burned their businesses to the ground.  Just the existence of the rifles and handguns kept the hoardes at bay.

Why do you think that will never happen in your little leave it to beaver lifestyle? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2008, 08:54:53 AM »
My mistake.  

However, I dont think just because we disagree on most issues that we have to disagree on all issues.

To me, the 2nd Amendment is as important as all the others.  

I'm cool with that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2008, 09:09:16 AM »
I'm cool with that.

Serious.  i have no idea why liberals and conservatives feel the need to disagree on everything.  I disagree on a lot of things with you, but not everything.

I am appalled at GWB and the GOP since 2004.  However, probably for different reasons than yourself. 

GWB is a statist more than anything.  I believe Obama is as well.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2008, 11:08:37 AM »
the fact of the matter is decker if someone wants in your house they will get in regardless of oak door and whatever type of window you have. Ok so you have taken precautions to limit the chance but that doesnt mean it cant or wont happen.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2008, 11:43:13 AM »
How can you say that?

Go on youtube and look at the Koreans who defended themselves in 1992 from the savages in Los Angeles during the riots. 

If they had your attitude, the animals would have burned their businesses to the ground.  Just the existence of the rifles and handguns kept the hoardes at bay.

Why do you think that will never happen in your little leave it to beaver lifestyle? 

B/c I'm not a paranoid shut-in.

If you want to arm yourself.  Go ahead.  Why are you going on and on and on and on and on and on about the right to bear arms when no one is disagreeing with you?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2008, 11:43:47 AM »
the fact of the matter is decker if someone wants in your house they will get in regardless of oak door and whatever type of window you have. Ok so you have taken precautions to limit the chance but that doesnt mean it cant or wont happen.
Never say never, right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2008, 11:50:42 AM »
B/c I'm not a paranoid shut-in.

If you want to arm yourself.  Go ahead.  Why are you going on and on and on and on and on and on about the right to bear arms when no one is disagreeing with you?

"A paranoid shut in"?????  Whatever that is supposed to mean, the article I posted to you, the 1992 riots example I gave, are real life examples of why gun control does not work.

The article was based on the fact that Obama has made it clear he is not in favor of the second amendment and people are reacting accordingly.

I hope Obama tries to push an anti-gun agenda.  It will do for him the same thing the 1994 ban did for Clinton. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2008, 12:07:16 PM »
I hope Obama tries to push an anti-gun agenda.  It will do for him the same thing the 1994 ban did for Clinton. 

100% correct - he'd lose congress immediately.  While I was no fan of Mccain's irresponsible spending and lack of independence from Bush, I would carry signs all day for republican congressional candidate if Obama tried banning guns. 

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2008, 12:11:06 PM »
100% correct - he'd lose congress immediately.  While I was no fan of Mccain's irresponsible spending and lack of independence from Bush, I would carry signs all day for republican congressional candidate if Obama tried banning guns. 
It's political suicide to even raise the topic.

Unfortunately Obama's detractors are at a loss for substantive critiques of the man's policies so they invent bullshit and run with it.

We'd better get used to it.

It's only a matter of time before it devolves into, oh, I don't know, some white broad going on the national liberal media and accuse Obama of raping her.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2008, 12:17:13 PM »

Unfortunately Obama's detractors are at a loss for substantive critiques of the man's policies so they invent bullshit and run with it.

It's only a matter of time before it devolves into, oh, I don't know, some white broad going on the national liberal media and accuse Obama of raping her.

Two things you shouldnt even mess with are the first two ammendments. Freedom of religion and rights to bear arms.

We have good gun laws. Fund and enforce them.

The man has no policies, no record so this is all just conjecture at this point. Time will tell.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 11, 2008, 12:17:51 PM »

No it is not BS.  

His "plans" were listed on his "change.gov" website before he realized the mistake and took it down.    

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2008, 02:30:50 PM »
I don't understand why everyone thinks that the Democrats are going to come after the guns... If they do, fuck 'em... Just buy illegal... That's what the criminals will do anyway.

The 2nd amendment should be preserved at all costs.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #89 on: November 11, 2008, 02:31:33 PM »

As would I...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2008, 02:46:09 PM »
Two things you shouldnt even mess with are the first two ammendments. Freedom of religion and rights to bear arms.

We have good gun laws. Fund and enforce them.

The man has no policies, no record so this is all just conjecture at this point. Time will tell.
absolutely wrong he is anti gun
&feature=related
&feature=related
Im not sure of the fact check on the second video but im sure some of its spun like what he voted on and what else was included in those bills but listen to the whole thing and you will get a clear idea of where he stood and where he now claims to stand. Im sorry if i dont buy his new found love for guns as he shifted on just about everything once he got his parties nomination.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #91 on: November 11, 2008, 03:07:57 PM »
He wants our guns.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2008, 03:17:09 PM »
Decker I'm guessing ur fucked and u don't have one of these. What are u going to do if they come for u...I don't remember a friggen deadbolt stopping zombies do u....yep ur lunch.
L

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2008, 06:23:04 PM »
hell yea I could not imagine not owning a gun.And the only way there getin mine is to pry it outa my cold dead hand.
DAWG

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #94 on: November 12, 2008, 01:13:52 AM »

You have to be the most ignorant person  on these forums with regards to firearms.

If all hell broke loose, you would not be able to get a gun since they would all be sold out.  Additionally, like I said to you earlier, the 2nd amendment is not about hunting.

The "assault weapons" ban is a liberal lie like almost everything else. 

The fact of the matter is that "assault weapons" are used in like .03% of gun related crimes.

Small, cheap, concealable, handguns are used almost exclusively in gun related crimes by criminals.

The 2nd Amendment is number 2 for a reason.  Freedom of speech and assembly is the 1st in the bill of rights for a reason.

Anyone who advocates for strong gun control really needs their heads examined and are no different than anyone who favors strong regulation fo the first amendment. 

You liberal anti-gun people dont realize that the politicians want to ban guns because that is their easiet method of controlling the populace.

Banning guns really worked for the jews in germany didn't it???

Banning guns really works for the poor peasants in communist countries????

Thank God for the NRA. 

Great post!
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #95 on: November 12, 2008, 01:23:40 AM »
How can you say that?

Yep!
S

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #96 on: November 12, 2008, 02:37:18 AM »
hell yea I could not imagine not owning a gun.And the only way there getin mine is to pry it outa my cold dead hand.

You sure are tough, Mr.
G

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 12, 2008, 06:26:03 AM »
Decker I'm guessing ur fucked and u don't have one of these. What are u going to do if they come for u...I don't remember a friggen deadbolt stopping zombies do u....yep ur lunch.
I guess I'm a dead man then.  I did have a shotgun and I'll tell you, when those zombies had me cornered in my foyer, I shot the shit out of them.

Then Chris Redfield showed up and gave me some more ammo b/c those zombies just don't quit.  I will not become one of the undead!

That's where I draw the fucking line!

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 12, 2008, 06:27:40 AM »
No it is not BS.  

His "plans" were listed on his "change.gov" website before he realized the mistake and took it down.    
Forgive me but you're overblown protests smack of mild paranoia.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 12, 2008, 06:44:59 AM »
Forgive me but you're overblown protests smack of mild paranoia.

absolutely wrong he is anti gun
&feature=related
&feature=related
Im not sure of the fact check on the second video but im sure some of its spun like what he voted on and what else was included in those bills but listen to the whole thing and you will get a clear idea of where he stood and where he now claims to stand. Im sorry if i dont buy his new found love for guns as he shifted on just about everything once he got his parties nomination.