Author Topic: 6-3! Thank you Colts!  (Read 3807 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
6-3! Thank you Colts!
« on: November 09, 2008, 04:39:28 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

There's a new sheriff in the AFC North. Time for some new changes 'round these parts!

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: 6-3! Thank you Colts!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 08:02:11 PM »
Poor Ben.

He was crestfallen.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 10:52:29 AM »
All right, Guts, it's on this week.

Step into battle, and prepare for destruction.
Y

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 11:35:25 AM »
You're hanging with the big boys this week. None of this AFC north mediocrity bullshit. The big dog's are looking for more losers to feast on.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 01:13:48 PM »
;D ;D ;D

There's a new sheriff in the AFC North. Time for some new changes 'round these parts!

LOL ahh you beat the texans congrats lol the steelers should have beat indy.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 05:53:46 PM »
new sheriff?

steelers are still ahead due to the win over the ravens earlier this season

ravens schedule gets tougher, and if the steelers can get healthy it will be just another ho hum year in the afc north :)

E
E

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 07:56:00 AM »
;D ;D ;D

Whats your take on this weeks game?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2008, 08:30:08 AM »
new sheriff?

steelers are still ahead due to the win over the ravens earlier this season

ravens schedule gets tougher, and if the steelers can get healthy it will be just another ho hum year in the afc north :)

E

You're nuts. The Steelers remaining schedule is much tougher than the Ravens.

The Ravens will really have their hands full with the Giants. A rookie QB against the defending super bowl champions? very tall order! But I really like our chances against the Eagles and Redskins at home and Dallas on the road. And you know we're going to MASH the Steelers when they come to Baltimore. Rothlesberger is going to get fucking worked in that game!

The Steelers have Chargers, @Pats, Cowboys, @Ravens, @Tenn. No way you win more than two of those next five games.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2008, 08:52:16 AM »

Whats your take on this weeks game?

Obviously, a tough game and I'm thankful that the Giants game isn't a must-win situation since we're currently tied for first in the AFC North. Every game is important and I'd love to see the Ravens pull off the major upset. It could happen. The offense is really starting to hum and Flacco is as poised as any rookie QB I've ever seen. Nothing rattles this guy. He really reminds me of taller, stronger armed Joe Montana. (a stretch this early in his career but I still see the comparisons because I loved watching Montana play as a kid)

Flacco really displayed his toughness a month ago in a hostile environment when he drove the Ravens offense the length of the field to tie the game late in the fourth quarter against Steelers. He did this right after losing a fumble on a sack where Pitt scored a defensive touchdown. That's poise and very impressive for a rookie QB playing at the NFL level.

So against the Giants....you never know what might happen. The defense is playing great and the offense is developing a nice chemistry.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2008, 09:35:13 AM »
You're nuts. The Steelers remaining schedule is much tougher than the Ravens.

The Ravens will really have their hands full with the Giants. A rookie QB against the defending super bowl champions? very tall order! But I really like our chances against the Eagles and Redskins at home and Dallas on the road. And you know we're going to MASH the Steelers when they come to Baltimore. Rothlesberger is going to get fucking worked in that game!

The Steelers have Chargers, @Pats, Cowboys, @Ravens, @Tenn. No way you win more than two of those next five games.

i'm nuts?  the chargers have a losing record, the pats don't have brady and just lost odalius thomas, the ravens and dallas are a fraud, and tennessee is going to lose sooner or later

you have the entire nfc east plus the steelers, steelers still have the browns and bengals

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008, 09:36:31 AM »
Obviously, a tough game and I'm thankful that the Giants game isn't a must-win situation since we're currently tied for first in the AFC North.

no steelers win the tie breaker due to the win against the ravens on monday night 8)

E
E

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2008, 09:43:38 AM »
Obviously, a tough game and I'm thankful that the Giants game isn't a must-win situation since we're currently tied for first in the AFC North. Every game is important and I'd love to see the Ravens pull off the major upset. It could happen. The offense is really starting to hum and Flacco is as poised as any rookie QB I've ever seen. Nothing rattles this guy. He really reminds me of taller, stronger armed Joe Montana. (a stretch this early in his career but I still see the comparisons because I loved watching Montana play as a kid)

Flacco really displayed his toughness a month ago in a hostile environment when he drove the Ravens offense the length of the field to tie the game late in the fourth quarter against Steelers. He did this right after losing a fumble on a sack where Pitt scored a defensive touchdown. That's poise and very impressive for a rookie QB playing at the NFL level.

So against the Giants....you never know what might happen. The defense is playing great and the offense is developing a nice chemistry.

The Ravens need a lead going into the 4th quarter.the Giants always seem to step it up in the 4th.
I think it's going to be a really good game.alot of this game is going to be decided by your O-line.if you can run a little to take the pressure off Flacco then this game is a tossup.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2008, 09:51:10 AM »
i'm nuts?  the chargers have a losing record, the pats don't have brady and just lost odalius thomas, the ravens and dallas are a fraud, and tennessee is going to lose sooner or later

you have the entire nfc east plus the steelers, steelers still have the browns and bengals

E

You can be such a fucking idiot sometimes. The Ravens are a fraud? How so? Enlighten me with your wisdom, Earl. I need to remind you the Steelers needed OVERTIME to beat the Ravens. And your silly ass knows deep down the Steelers should have lost that game if not for that defensive touchdown on Flacco.  The Ravens are a good team. Stop acting like an idiot.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2008, 09:53:49 AM »
no steelers win the tie breaker due to the win against the ravens on monday night 8)

E

read before you post.

I was making reference to the fact that it was still early in the season for the Giants to be considered a must-win, given the fact that the Ravens are currently TIED for first place. You dumb mook.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2008, 09:59:14 AM »
You can be such a fucking idiot sometimes. The Ravens are a fraud? How so? Enlighten me with your wisdom, Earl. I need to remind you the Steelers needied OVERTIME to beat the Ravens. And your silly ass knows deep down the Steelers should have lost that game if not for that defensive touchdown on Flacco.  The Ravens are a good team. Stop acting like an idiot.

you can be an idiot ALL THE TIME :)

i just think they're overachieving, flacco is playing well but he is still a rookie and the nfc east is very tough this year

so the steelers needed OT to beat them, so what?  the ravens almost beat the pats last year, does that mean they were on the same level?

and if you want to use excuses for the ravens loss, the steelers would've beaten the giants if not for a bad long snap and would've beaten the colts if not for ike taylor's fluke tip that landed in reggie wayne's hands for a td

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2008, 10:02:43 AM »
read before you post.

I was making reference to the fact that it was still early in the season for the Giants to be considered a must-win, given the fact that the Ravens are currently TIED for first place. You dumb mook.

haha you just keep melting down, why are you such a sensitive little girl?

every game from now on is a must win "genius" and the steelers are leading in the afc north  :-*

E

E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2008, 11:57:13 AM »
haha you just keep melting down, why are you such a sensitive little girl?

every game from now on is a must win "genius" and the steelers are leading in the afc north  :-*

E

Yeah anyway. ::) Just get ready to get your shit pushed in on December 14th. And no, I'm not talking about you and your boyfriend's anniversary night. That's the day the Ravens make the Steelers their little bitch. :-*

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2008, 12:28:09 PM »
Yeah anyway. ::) Just get ready to get your shit pushed in on December 14th. And no, I'm not talking about you and your boyfriend's anniversary night. That's the day the Ravens make the Steelers their little bitch. :-*

haha we shall see, as of right now i have that game in the win column for the steelers :)

E
E

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2008, 10:21:16 AM »
;D ;D ;D

And sherriff is named the Giants ;) :D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2008, 10:42:31 AM »

And sherriff is named the Giants ;) :D

Man, do they look good right now.....

The only frustrating thing are the stupid, out of the blue mistakes Manning makes from time to time, like the INT at the end of the half.   Game over right there if he doesn't try to force in a throw when he absolutely didn't have to.
Y

body88

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2008, 11:00:39 AM »
Depends on if Jacobs is hurt.  If he is, things change.  Also, looking good means nothing, just ask the 2007 pats : (  The Giants remind me of the 2004 patriots.  The year Corey Dillon was running wild, and Tommy threw for 28 scores.  The defense was nasty, and the coaching was brilliant.  The Giants are the best team in the NFL right now.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2008, 11:21:46 AM »
hey Guts who are you thanking this week?

E
E

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2008, 01:05:42 PM »
hey Guts who are you thanking this week?

E

He's thanking the Raven's D.another week without giving up 100 yards to a running back ;)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2008, 02:09:30 PM »
hey calvinh is it me or are the G-MEN the best fucking team in football ...no come from behind wins , just flat out destruction ..
L

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2008, 02:58:17 PM »
hey calvinh is it me or are the G-MEN the best fucking team in football ...no come from behind wins , just flat out destruction ..

actually they came from behind to beat the steelers

E
E