Author Topic: Insulin? Risk vs. Reward?!  (Read 21417 times)

NEOFARQ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Insulin? Risk vs. Reward?!
« on: November 09, 2008, 09:35:56 PM »
I meet with my "coach" to game plan for my show that I have coming up in may. We planned out my 12 week bulker and 12 week cutter. My bulker is based on 1,000 mgs. of test/week, 400 mg. Equipoise/week, 50 mg. d-bol ED 1st 5 weeks, 20 mg. Nolva ED. pretty standard bulker, I've never ran over 500 mg. a week ever so I'm expecting some pretty dramatic results from this. He also wants me to slam some insulin right after I workout. I know that insulin is extremely dangerous and will literally kill you if dosed wrong. How good are the results from it? Are they worth the risk? I don't think I'm willing to do it but I figured I'd ask....

diggler

• Getbig I
Re: Insulin? Risk vs. Reward?!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 09:46:38 PM »
Be smart,be safe I would never use anything I wasnt completly familiar with (insulin). Your about to use twice as much test as you have in the past along with a good dose of d-bol and boldenone. Enough is enough.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 09:50:43 PM »
you are upping the dose of test to double you usually do...see how that goes for you...

unless your planning on being a pro don't risk your life on it with the insulin.

io856

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 03:12:23 AM »
do you want an honest opinion? or people trying to ensure you don't get a return out of your risk? i.e. if I'm not doing it because I don't like the risk then you sure as hell shouldn't be  doing it too... (competitive)

strength

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 12:41:20 PM »
Reward--  You sit on your couch and literally watch yourself Grow

Risk-- you die

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 03:16:38 PM »
I meet with my "coach" to game plan for my show that I have coming up in may. We planned out my 12 week bulker and 12 week cutter. My bulker is based on 1,000 mgs. of test/week, 400 mg. Equipoise/week, 50 mg. d-bol ED 1st 5 weeks, 20 mg. Nolva ED. pretty standard bulker, I've never ran over 500 mg. a week ever so I'm expecting some pretty dramatic results from this. He also wants me to slam some insulin right after I workout. I know that insulin is extremely dangerous and will literally kill you if dosed wrong. How good are the results from it? Are they worth the risk? I don't think I'm willing to do it but I figured I'd ask....

How important is your health?

1G Test ew is one thing.......

Insulin is another.

Use your head.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 03:17:44 PM »
How important is your health?

1G Test ew is one thing.......

Insulin is another.

Use your head.

DIV
on what basis are you implying that insulin will be detrimental to ones health ?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 03:19:12 PM »
on what basis are you implying that insulin will be detrimental to ones health ?

I'm not getting in to this debate again.

Common sense prevails, young tbombz.

DIV

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2008, 03:24:31 PM »
I'm not getting in to this debate again.

Common sense prevails, young tbombz.

DIV
what debate ?

using low/moderate dose anabolics + slin is healthier than using high/mega dose anabolics alone.  there is no debating that. 

not just for cardiovasular risk factors, but also, drinking large amounts of simple sugars around the workout (somehting you should be doing whether using insulin or not) will promote insulin insensitivy and type 2 diabetes. it puts alot of stress on the pancrease to release huge amounts of insulin at once. its not natural ot the human body.    howvere, when supplementing with exogenous insulin the pancrease is relieved of that stress and your not as prone to developing type 2 diabetes

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2008, 03:28:13 PM »
  howvere, when supplementing with exogenous insulin the pancrease is relieved of that stress and your not as prone to developing type 2 diabetes

Please post a legitimate scientific source stating this. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2008, 03:31:50 PM »
Please post a legitimate scientific source stating this. 
you know as well as i do that no such source exists, as science has no interest in studying a non-diabetic bodybuilders use of insulin.

however i can provide an easy example

inject a gram of test. what happens to the testes output of test ?

anyway insulin is released in response to blood sugar levels, not in response to ingestion os sugars. so if blood sugars never elevate then insulin is never releaseds. with supraphysiological levels of insulin already present in the blood when the release of those sugars into the blood stream occurs, they will be pushed into muscle too quickly for any pacrease response anyway... that is IF there is no feedback loop for insulin just like there is FOR EVERY OTHER HORMONE IN THE BODY 

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2008, 03:53:42 PM »
I just think he should use the 1g a week and see what happens if he is not happy with his results
then choose a new path.  That would be my choice.  Not slamming the slin users it is just not the
path I will ever take.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2008, 03:56:32 PM »
I just think he should use the 1g a week and see what happens if he is not happy with his results
then choose a new path.

Once you turn to the Darkside, it's not as simple as "choosing a new path"......

DIV

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2008, 03:59:39 PM »

Once you turn to the Darkside, it's not as simple as "choosing a new path"......

DIV
I have choose my destiny young DIV but the insulin thing is far far out of this galaxy for me :D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2008, 04:03:05 PM »
I have choose my destiny young DIV but the insulin thing is far far out of this galaxy for me :D

Obi-Wan has taught you well. 

DIV

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2008, 04:11:59 PM »
Btw, is that your Pitt, Iron?  I used to have a red nose a few years back.  Best dog I've ever owned.  If I ever get another dog it will without a doubt be another Pitt, probably the best companion dogs around.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2008, 04:22:47 PM »
Btw, is that your Pitt, Iron?  I used to have a red nose a few years back.  Best dog I've ever owned.  If I ever get another dog it will without a doubt be another Pitt, probably the best companion dogs around.
no i wish that is one muscular ass dog...I got an american bulldog and she is a beast 1 1/2 yrs old
I tried to post a pic but server was to busy.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2008, 04:41:17 PM »
leave the slin alone, if you don't grow off of a fuccking 1,000mg. of test/wk, 400mg. of Deca/wk and 50mg. of D bol a day you're genetics are probably the 99th percentile of worst on earth.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2008, 04:51:48 PM »
no i wish that is one muscular ass dog...I got an american bulldog and she is a beast 1 1/2 yrs old
I tried to post a pic but server was to busy.

Check this boy out:

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2008, 05:12:29 PM »
Check this boy out:

All kibble, dead by 5, etc etc

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2008, 05:14:59 PM »
Check this boy out:

Do you feed your pup Winstrol?   ???

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2008, 05:29:15 PM »
leave the slin alone, if you don't grow off of a fuccking 1,000mg. of test/wk, 400mg. of Deca/wk and 50mg. of D bol a day you're genetics are probably the 99th percentile of worst on earth.

...or you got fake gear.  ;)

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2008, 08:16:08 PM »
Check this boy out:

is that that weight pull dog?   

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2008, 08:25:26 PM »
you know as well as i do that no such source exists, as science has no interest in studying a non-diabetic bodybuilders use of insulin.

however i can provide an easy example

inject a gram of test. what happens to the testes output of test ?
 :)

anyway insulin is released in response to blood sugar levels, not in response to ingestion os sugars. so if blood sugars never elevate then insulin is never releaseds. with supraphysiological levels of insulin already present in the blood when the release of those sugars into the blood stream occurs, they will be pushed into muscle too quickly for any pacrease response anyway... that is IF there is no feedback loop for insulin just like there is FOR EVERY OTHER HORMONE IN THE BODY   but m,aybe insulin is the exception  ::) lol

The 'rest the glands" bullshit is all over the internet.  There is nothing, in any medical literature I'm aware of that actually proves this.   Its pure bullshit conjecture from people with lack of understanding about what really happens in the body as they live on their flat planet. 

Tbombz your example is very poor.  The control mechanisms for test is much different and much less tightly regulated than it is for insulin and blood glucose. 

Insulin is one of the most closely controlled hormones in the body. The simple fact is the brain needs fuel.  Without insulin, it does not get its desired fuel.    The body is going to do everything it can to maintain blood glucose within the normal range. 

You are completely and totally missing the boat with insulin physiology and advocating something that could potentially be very very dangerous with your naivete.  Think about it. What happens if there is "excess" insulin?   It can't occur the same way it occurs with testosterone.  Do you even know the feedback loop? 

reppin203

• Getbig II
  • they all talk fast but they all think slow
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2008, 02:38:51 AM »
Insulin is a drug that promotes muscle growth.  Insulin is taken with carbs and protein.