Author Topic: Planning under way for Obama holiday  (Read 2455 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Planning under way for Obama holiday
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2008, 03:18:31 PM »

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2008, 06:26:17 PM »
So they're getting together to celebrate new leadership, new direction in the USA, and it's a bad thing?

Community members planning peaceful meetings to celebrate the grassroots change they helped create, and this is wrong somehow?

Dude, just because the republican party used fear and anger to govern for the last 8 years... it's no reason to shit on people because they're appreciative of their leaders for once.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2008, 08:00:40 PM »
meltdown.
LOL way to address the point that this your rebuttle had nothing to do with obama which is what this was about and that he doesnt admit his mistakes either... ::) I say im suprised but ive come to expect much less than even this from you.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2008, 08:06:48 PM »
Actually - I think the only thing he's proven is that he is a leader.

First, he *led* enough voters to oust the Clinton political machine.
Then, he *led* enough people away from the Repub party to win the election.

He *led* Americans into voting him into the biggest popularity contest on the planet, US President.

There are 100 million Obama followers out there.  You don't get that many dsiciples by not being a leader.

Attack him on any policy, experience, etc.  All valid.  But to say the man cannot lead when he just led 300 million people (and the entire world) to support him being the most powerful man on the planet... that's serious leadership.

EXACTLY!

That's why I thought McCain's campaign rhetoric was so incredibly stoooooopid.
Why ask the population if Obama is ready to lead, when it was so blatantly obvious the man IS a leader?
When you ask a simple yes/no question like that, ...the answer better be an obvious NO, in Obama's case, it's YES.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2008, 08:12:59 PM »
EXACTLY!

That's why I thought McCain's campaign rhetoric was so incredibly stoooooopid.
Why ask the population if Obama is ready to lead, when it was so blatantly obvious the man IS a leader?
When you ask a simple yes/no question like that, ...the answer better be an obvious NO, in Obama's case, it's YES.

To me it's silly.  He wrestled away power from the clintons and teh RNC.  He *led* more people to vote for him.

they can attack him for his lack of major experience, sure.  But if Obama is only one thing in this world - it's a leader!  Is tehre a more popular man on earth at the moment?  I dont think so.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2008, 08:18:25 PM »
To me it's silly.  He wrestled away power from the clintons and teh RNC.  He *led* more people to vote for him.

they can attack him for his lack of major experience, sure.  But if Obama is only one thing in this world - it's a leader!  Is tehre a more popular man on earth at the moment?  I dont think so.

Dude, take a pill and talk to us in 4 years.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2008, 08:19:14 PM »
Dude, take a pill and talk to us in 4 years.

obama might be a terrible president.  Goodness knows I hated every minute of the clinton presidency.

But when the OP said he wasn't a leader, i had to disagree.  Maybe he'll fall apart under pressure, who knows.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2008, 08:25:39 PM »
Damn lag ,argghghghghghghghfkljip[3545abf;,l

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2008, 08:33:31 PM »
you guys, this is one dude saying this stuff.  I just found a protest he organized.  1 person showed up for a day long 2 man protest lol...

You remember what happened when I posted that neocon article where the guy wanted Bush to pull a Julius Caesar on the dems... Obama isn't doing this so not sure why he's getting mocked over some guy in Kansas lol...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2008, 08:37:41 PM »
you guys, this is one dude saying this stuff.  I just found a protest he organized.  1 person showed up for a day long 2 man protest lol...

You remember what happened when I posted that neocon article where the guy wanted Bush to pull a Julius Caesar on the dems... Obama isn't doing this so not sure why he's getting mocked over some guy in Kansas lol...

It's election withdrawal, ...plus they're feeling pissy.
w

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2008, 09:39:25 PM »
LOL, a meeting at Macdonalds.

240 should start meetings at Burger King to declare 9/11 an inside job and let's see if that can get press.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2008, 09:44:27 PM »
If this is the caliber of criticism against Obama making the rightwing blog go-around, I'd say Obama is doing just fine lol...

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2008, 09:53:27 PM »
If this is the caliber of criticism against Obama making the rightwing blog go-around, I'd say Obama is doing just fine lol...

Yes, it's so weak I am a touch embarrassed.

I think maybe they should focus on other dems at this time and wait for better ammo on Obama.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2008, 10:11:11 PM »
Hitler led....Stalin led...Pol Pot led....he hasn't done shit but outspend the Repubs and hoodwink the populace...just wait. He's already backing off his bullshit claims.

Exactly, the ability to lead does not equate to "good" leadership.

Now I am not equating Obama to Hitler by any means, but like all men who have a natural ability to lead and to be able to get the people singing their praises before they have done anything worthy of praise, is something they both have in common.

Hitler was a magnificent speech giver...obviously though what he did with this power was horrendous. No, I am not implying that in any way Obama is anything like Hitler...just wanted to clarify that again.

...and by "Magnificent Speech Giver" I am not referring to the ability to read and speak eloquently, that's all fine and dandy; but the ability to stir peoples emotions, to be able to speak to people in a manner where they feel you are speaking to their hearts (regardless if you actually are or not) is what makes any potential leader a threat to those who are after his position.

That's where Obama succeeded and McCain failed.

And for the record, most all future leaders, including Obama, get to their positions because they use fear on some level. Obama created a feeling of fear for the "right" by way of speaking to the public in terms they could relate to. However you look at it, it's still fear. He painted doom and gloom if McCain/Palin came to leadership...I call that fear.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2008, 10:18:06 PM »
Hitler led....Stalin led...Pol Pot led....he hasn't done shit but outspend the Repubs and hoodwink the populace...just wait. He's already backing off his bullshit claims.

What's your CO's AKO account?

I think him and I need to have a talk about your respect for the officers above you.
G

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2008, 10:18:33 PM »
Will we all get the day off work?
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2008, 10:54:39 PM »
Will we all get the day off work?
that part is a good idea.  Election day off for everyone... republicans won't recover :D

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2008, 03:04:07 AM »

We fear you fool being lead to the slaughter like sheep and dragging the rest with you.

I worry much more about the imbeciles with voting rights than the man they vote for  :-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2008, 03:09:00 AM »
We fear you fool being lead to the slaughter like sheep and dragging the rest with you.

I worry much more about the imbeciles with voting rights than the man they vote for  :-\
Ok genius, what you got?  let's go at it.  you wanna play, lets play....

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2008, 03:28:42 AM »
Ok genius, what you got?  let's go at it.  you wanna play, lets play....

Wow what a tough guy  ::)

For now there are only his plans that we have all discussed enough and they seem to suck, no need to go over that again.

I do worry about this idolizing, and his plans to monetize on that are off course kept in secret until the right time.

The fact that you all seem to support retarded notions like having an Obama day is a good enough start, a blind man could see that a mile away.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2008, 03:40:13 AM »

For now there are only his plans that we have all discussed enough and they seem to suck, no need to go over that again.

I do worry about this idolizing, and his plans to monetize on that are off course kept in secret until the right time.

The fact that you all seem to support retarded notions like having an Obama day is a good enough start, a blind man could see that a mile away.
first, drop the tough guy comment, I was calling you out for a debate, not a fight ::)
second, that you say it's all been talked about and there is no need to go over it says you fear debating it.  You called me and people like me who voted for Obama "fools being lead to the slaughter" Third, where did you get I support a National Holiday for Obama, read my posts here and tell me where I said anything of the kind?  ::)

So what you got? Why am I the fool?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2008, 03:41:35 AM »

Do you think we should put Obama's face on money?
G

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2008, 08:53:23 AM »
Actually - I think the only thing he's proven is that he is a leader.

First, he *led* enough voters to oust the Clinton political machine.
Then, he *led* enough people away from the Repub party to win the election.

He *led* Americans into voting him into the biggest popularity contest on the planet, US President.

There are 100 million Obama followers out there.  You don't get that many dsiciples by not being a leader.

Attack him on any policy, experience, etc.  All valid.  But to say the man cannot lead when he just led 300 million people (and the entire world) to support him being the most powerful man on the planet... that's serious leadership.

hes the only proven leader....WRONG
mccain knows what it is to have leadership...he was a navy legend...sayin hes not a leader or has the qualities is pretty much slapping the face of all soldiers who have high rankin possitions...

he lead people away from the republican party...WRONG....
obama won because of the young vote and black people finally getting out to vote....take out the black people and the young vote(like the previous elections)...MCcain woulda killed obama...u watch too much msnbc ...keith overlbann and asshole liking rachel meddows

He won by popularity contest...TRUE..
winnig popularity constest is easy...just tell people what they wanna hear

There are 100 million obama supporters out there...MAYBE
there are 305 million currently living in america....U do tha math for the rest...(most of them are stupid and spoiled college kids and poor people)

300 million supported him...WHO KNOWS
msnbc and cnn say so....they are so highly paid off

moral of the story....im bored at work and i cant bealive i just did this

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2008, 10:35:17 AM »
first, drop the tough guy comment, I was calling you out for a debate, not a fight ::)
second, that you say it's all been talked about and there is no need to go over it says you fear debating it.  You called me and people like me who voted for Obama "fools being lead to the slaughter" Third, where did you get I support a National Holiday for Obama, read my posts here and tell me where I said anything of the kind?  ::)

So what you got? Why am I the fool?

1.I won't drop a thing, or do you plan on censoring the board to against Obama criticism?

2.A.Since Obama isn't in office yet we can only speak on his future plans, the board is filled with threads about that and I have stated my opinion, going all over the board and collecting all the data again is a waste of my precious time.

2.B.Fools because of your actions, if Obama would have been voted by the McCain supporters I would be much calmer but the sheep like mentality people use when it's Obama related is just frightening, if you think he won't use it to his own benefit you're wrong. He already proved in his past he is corrupted, call his friends Rezco,Wright, Farrakhan and more.

3.I said that people here support this idea and defend it, or at least doesn't totally oppose it which to me is ridiculous, I didn't specify you in my comments.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2008, 10:41:14 AM »
LOL, a meeting at Macdonalds.

240 should start meetings at Burger King to declare 9/11 an inside job and let's see if that can get press.

haha I'd just end up ordering food, eating, and wanting to come home and post on getbig before tkaing a nap :)