Author Topic: Planning under way for Obama holiday  (Read 2453 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: Planning under way for Obama holiday
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2008, 04:27:07 PM »
1.I won't drop a thing, or do you plan on censoring the board to against Obama criticism?

2.A.Since Obama isn't in office yet we can only speak on his future plans, the board is filled with threads about that and I have stated my opinion, going all over the board and collecting all the data again is a waste of my precious time.

2.B.Fools because of your actions, if Obama would have been voted by the McCain supporters I would be much calmer but the sheep like mentality people use when it's Obama related is just frightening, if you think he won't use it to his own benefit you're wrong. He already proved in his past he is corrupted, call his friends Rezco,Wright, Farrakhan and more.

3.I said that people here support this idea and defend it, or at least doesn't totally oppose it which to me is ridiculous, I didn't specify you in my comments.

Yes or no? Obama's face on money.
G

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2008, 06:44:09 PM »
Lame.

Let's see how the man does after 4 years.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2008, 02:38:16 PM »
no on Obama holiday.

People like to think it was only the youth and black vote that got Obama the win.

There were tons of white people who voted for Obama also.  Maybe they just don't want people to know.
Sandra