Author Topic: Annoying people in the gym...  (Read 38572 times)

kicker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Annoying people in the gym...
« Reply #125 on: January 12, 2006, 09:50:37 AM »
WELL HE CANT DO SHIT WHEN HE'S HAVING A SEIZURE SO I MAY AS WELL LEAVE IT UP.

Lmao, hey good looking out bro!  The one with the dude in the center is trippy.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #126 on: January 12, 2006, 02:30:24 PM »
I didn't want to read through the 6 pages of this thread, so excuse me if I am repeating a couple

1) The people who pick up and begin using dumbells right in front of the dumbell stand, so you have to wait for them to finish before you can get a dumbell.

2)  People who do quarter squats with a lot of weight, you people are idiots.

gymrat1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: February 13, 2006, 04:28:23 PM »
There are 2 more groups of people in gyms who annoy me:

1. Ones who wear shorts/short skirts outdoors in winter. (Are you warm enough?)

2. Ones who exercise or do anything in the pool but swim.

gymrat1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2006, 04:33:48 PM »
okay . . . I confess . . . that was me
sorry

That's OK. I don't use saunas much.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #129 on: February 13, 2006, 08:58:24 PM »
the guy that dresses up like his an 80's bodybuilder and the guy that trains for 5 hours

SubcultureS10

• Getbig II
  • Gear: Isn't for the faint of hearts.
« Reply #130 on: February 13, 2006, 10:11:29 PM »
Theres a guy that does the speed bag in our gym, & when i say he does the speedbag? I'm meaning like for 5-10minutes straight! And the bag is next to the freeweights!   >:(

I think everytime people see him come in the gym? They just finish their sets & leave....I just wanna walk up to him & Bit$h slap him!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 13, 2006, 10:35:25 PM »
I go to the gym about 2 am and usually its me, maybe 2 other people and about 6 employees cleaning. It always seemed my perception the maintenance people would enchroach on my space when they have the whole gym they could be cleaning on. but no, they have to clean right next to me while Im lifting. 2 nights ago Im on the treadmill, the only guy in the friggin gym and the tool starts vacuuming right around the treadmills where Im at. Im thinking, what the hell, is he gay? Suddenly the treadmill jerks and Im almost thrown off. Turns out the moron accidently gets his vacuum caught up under the belt and rips the vacuum in half.  "Sorry" he says....Had I thought quick enough I would have fallen down, claimed my back was injured, and made his life miserable..

Harry R. M. Pitts

• Getbig III
  • large lover
« Reply #132 on: February 14, 2006, 07:13:34 AM »
fat chicks wearing spandex in a size 1.... you would think they would have checked their fat ass spilling out of their shorts like a tsunami wave..
then they come to the gym and rape my eyes... it takes me like eyeing 20 hot babes to get my vision 100% correct again... >:(
ROFL ;D  Ya these Rhinos come in with all there rolls hanging out.   These women really think they look good. :-\
"

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: February 14, 2006, 07:39:45 AM »
People who do a set, then take of their "Shirts" and run to a mirror ??? And the clowns that follow them

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: February 14, 2006, 06:51:49 PM »
Any of you guys have annoying people in the gym???
There's this guy in my gym... everytime he finishes a set, he does a karate stance and starts doing some moves... he probably wants everyone to know that he knows karate  ::)... one time i saw him try to kick the smith machine... really annoying!

got some new ones...
1. skinny chick with huge fake boobs.... like everyone cannot tell your rack was charged on your visa... it also accentuates the chicks flat ass as well... dumb whore needs two more implants in her ass...KUNT!

2. light bulb dude who has the NERVE to wear shorts: this guy has zero wheels yet preenes around the gym with his upper in a constant flex mode... ASS!

3. water fountain glom whore; this dude purposely does not use a water bottle so he can wander through the middle of the gym 50 times to take a fairy sip... look at me...look at me..... JACKASS!

4. light bulb-dude#2 who I never see train legs..... i think the gym needs to monitor this guy and if he doesnt train his wheels at least once per week...eliminate his membership...  TARD!

thats all for now....

until someone else annoys me...

which will be tomorrow...

>:(

gymrat1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: February 16, 2006, 12:18:41 PM »
Here are a few more:

1. Men & boys with long hair, earrings, or both.
2. Ones with dumb or passé haircuts, ie Afros, Mohawks.
3. Ones who wear du-rags.
4. Ones who wear t-shirts/sweatshirts with fraternity/sorority letters.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #136 on: February 16, 2006, 12:25:51 PM »
got some new ones...
1. skinny chick with huge fake boobs.... like everyone cannot tell your rack was charged on your visa... it also accentuates the chicks flat ass as well... dumb whore needs two more implants in her ass...KUNT!
2. light bulb dude who has the NERVE to wear shorts: this guy has zero wheels yet preenes around the gym with his upper in a constant flex mode... ASS!
3. water fountain glom whore; this dude purposely does not use a water bottle so he can wander through the middle of the gym 50 times to take a fairy sip... look at me...look at me..... JACKASS!
4. light bulb-dude#2 who I never see train legs..... i think the gym needs to monitor this guy and if he doesnt train his wheels at least once per week...eliminate his membership...  TARD!
thats all for now....
until someone else annoys me...
which will be tomorrow...
>:(
translation=the skinny chick with the implants shot me down because i'm a 34 year old fat loser who lives in my mom's basement and i'm pissed.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: February 16, 2006, 05:31:20 PM »
translation=the skinny chick with the implants shot me down because i'm a 34 year old fat loser who lives in my mom's basement and i'm pissed.

real translation:

sarcasm has a girlfriend with a fake rack and a flat ass....

:-\

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: February 16, 2006, 07:05:25 PM »
I can't resist....

Morons who do a set of incline dumbell presses or flys who insists on letting the 40 pounders crash to the floor. ...and management does nothing about it.

A group of at least 5 home boys with twisted baseball caps on doing 47 sets of cable crossovers wearing wifebeaters while some are on the phone.
'Hey...its my set I'll call ya back' 'Yo marky...gimme 30 pounds on each stack this time'

Morons who come to the gym to do push-ups. We have flat benches,incline benches,a decline bench, 14 chest machines, 3 crossover stations,4 pec decks.....but NOOOOO
he does pushups.

The lady who reads a book while on the leg extension machine doing  one leg extenions for 5 sets of 40.

Morons who are fat and do 30 sets on a ab machine thinking it will make their waste smaller.

Guys who tell stories like ' Well my cousins brothers neighbors uncle benched 620 in his brother-in-laws basement'

Woman who tie up the plate loaded  leg press machines using a 5 pound plate on each side for several sets.

People who cruise the parking lot until the find a spot thats not TOO far away from the door.

The chick with her  tits  hanging out with her boyfrined who's pissed because everyone is looking at his girl.

Morons who weigh 150 pounds who don't want to get TOO big ... just RIPPED

Morons who just want to TONE up..

The moron talking to his buddy saying 'I'm just gonna do my squats,then hit some shoulders and a little back and then I'M OUTTA HERE'

The moron telling his buddy that he can feel the *Cell-Tech actually working.

People who insist on cleaning a machine for 5 minutes after they're done who never sweated a drop in their lives.

Guys in the locker room who, after they piss , wash their hands like their about to perform brain surgery on the pope.

**I'm  fckng aggravated now   *L

gymrat1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: February 17, 2006, 06:15:25 AM »
I meant to say that people who wear shorts/short skirts in cold weather annoy me. It snows here in Michigan.
There are yet two more groups of annoying people in the gym:
1. Two guys who are seemingly always together.
2. Guys who freak out at me when I'm in the locker room.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #140 on: February 17, 2006, 06:16:55 AM »
Guys in the locker room who, after they piss , wash their hands like their about to perform brain surgery on the pope.

LMAO...

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: February 17, 2006, 05:32:34 PM »
I can't resist....
Morons who do a set of incline dumbell presses or flys who insists on letting the 40 pounders crash to the floor. ...and management does nothing about it.
A group of at least 5 home boys with twisted baseball caps on doing 47 sets of cable crossovers wearing wifebeaters while some are on the phone.
'Hey...its my set I'll call ya back' 'Yo marky...gimme 30 pounds on each stack this time'
Morons who come to the gym to do push-ups. We have flat benches,incline benches,a decline bench, 14 chest machines, 3 crossover stations,4 pec decks.....but NOOOOO
he does pushups.
The lady who reads a book while on the leg extension machine doing  one leg extenions for 5 sets of 40.
Morons who are fat and do 30 sets on a ab machine thinking it will make their waste smaller.
Guys who tell stories like ' Well my cousins brothers neighbors uncle benched 620 in his brother-in-laws basement'
Woman who tie up the plate loaded  leg press machines using a 5 pound plate on each side for several sets.
People who cruise the parking lot until the find a spot thats not TOO far away from the door.
The chick with her  tits  hanging out with her boyfrined who's pissed because everyone is looking at his girl.
Morons who weigh 150 pounds who don't want to get TOO big ... just RIPPED
Morons who just want to TONE up..
The moron talking to his buddy saying 'I'm just gonna do my squats,then hit some shoulders and a little back and then I'M OUTTA HERE'
The moron telling his buddy that he can feel the *Cell-Tech actually working.
People who insist on cleaning a machine for 5 minutes after they're done who never sweated a drop in their lives.
**I'm  fckng aggravated now   *L
i see the same shit.... those lazy ass rat bastards in a "holding pattern" at my gym parking lot  looking for a close spot to park so they can pretend to workout...
... they are the same ones who clean the equipment for 5 minutes after they use it even though they didnt sweat for shit >:(

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: February 17, 2006, 09:22:28 PM »
The guy with a gut, no shape at all, but wears bodybuilding gloves, wraps on knees and lifting belt and yet manages not to do anything.

The two/three guys that use every machine in the Gym. They dont set days for certain bodyparts.

The guy thats there everyday, Every d-a-y, and unfortunately for him and his wallet, he has not last any weight, gained any muscle or look harder.... :(

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #143 on: February 18, 2006, 03:57:08 AM »
The guy with a gut, no shape at all, but wears bodybuilding gloves, wraps on knees and lifting belt and yet manages not to do anything.
The two/three guys that use every machine in the Gym. They dont set days for certain bodyparts.
The guy thats there everyday, Every d-a-y, and unfortunately for him and his wallet, he has not last any weight, gained any muscle or look harder.... :(

^Kinda like Will Smith's bitchass......eh?

He's had the same physique since the early days of "Parents Just Don't Understand".   :)

To the shit I don't got, be the shit I gotta take, dealin' with fate, hopin' God don't close the gate......

Hail Mary.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: February 18, 2006, 11:34:32 AM »
The fat ass men with the guts hanging over their shorts and ripped up tank tops who want to tell a woman who lifts more than them about how they are not performing the exercise correctly.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: February 18, 2006, 01:20:53 PM »
^Kinda like Will Smith's bitchass......eh?
He's had the same physique since the early days of "Parents Just Don't Understand".   :)
To the shit I don't got, be the shit I gotta take, dealin' with fate, hopin' God don't close the gate......
Hail Mary.
DIV
;D you remind me of Max cady....you know who he is

gymrat1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: April 13, 2006, 04:52:29 PM »
Still some more:

1. Ones who leave the water running.
2. Ones who leave toilets unflushed.
3. Ones who ƒ@®+.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: April 14, 2006, 05:30:26 AM »
Big guys who use very light weight.  Example, an approximately 220 man curling the 20 lb dbells.  I see this guy all the time and he uses relatively decent weight for other exercises.  I realize it is tough for him to BS with others in the gym and lift heavy but that is retarded.

Maybe he is doing "shaping" exercises so he doesn't get too blocky.

shot

« Reply #148 on: April 14, 2006, 10:18:08 AM »
being asked to quit dropping the weights while doing 425lb deadlift on a deadlift pad

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: April 14, 2006, 10:43:13 AM »
being asked to quit dropping the weights while doing 425lb deadlift on a deadlift pad

whoooo 425!!!  What a BEAST!!!