Author Topic: Annoying people in the gym...  (Read 38962 times)

FecesInUrFace

Re: Annoying people in the gym...
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2005, 07:43:41 AM »
I wonder why they never come back? Maybe it's because of douchebags like you who are so worried about what everyone else is doing.

Berserker makes an excellent point, put your head down and go to work. Quit b***hing so much.
oh please, you hypocrit, dont tell us you can stand these stupid newbies.

shammy95

• Getbig II
  • I'm here to pump...YOU UP!
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2005, 07:48:08 AM »
To be honest, no I can't stand them, but I don't pay attention to them either, If they are in an area that I want to use, I just do something else. You guys act like you own the place.
Maybe try and help someone out, I doubt you knew everything you needed to know when you first started going.

FecesInUrFace

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2005, 08:14:34 AM »
To be honest, no I can't stand them, but I don't pay attention to them either, If they are in an area that I want to use, I just do something else. You guys act like you own the place.
Maybe try and help someone out, I doubt you knew everything you needed to know when you first started going.
first of all, i trained AT HOME and made some signifanct gains there, before i entered any fucking gym. I would never have dare enter a gym with not a fucking pound of muscle.
and i often help some people when they DESERVE it with a proper attitude.
But im sorry, when a fucking newbie comes and ride up his sleeves when curling in the squat rack because he wants to show  his fucking pitiful biceps, i think he simply deserve to  cease to live.

and you know these people exists.Even if its their first day, they will dare to intimidate us, with their grotesque physique.how can they?

xkol

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2005, 08:27:01 AM »
first of all, i trained AT HOME and made some signifanct gains there, before i entered any f**king gym. I would never have dare enter a gym with not a f**king pound of muscle.
and i often help some people when they DESERVE it with a proper attitude.
But im sorry, when a f**king newbie comes and ride up his sleeves when curling in the squat rack because he wants to show  his f**king pitiful biceps, i think he simply deserve to  cease to live.

and you know these people exists.Even if its their first day, they will dare to intimidate us, with their grotesque physique.how can they?
spare me....if i even had to look at you while i was training, it would annoy the fuck out of me,  you have no place whatsoever to be critisizing anyone, just please shut the fuck up you annoying little dweeby pipsqueak

FecesInUrFace

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2005, 08:36:28 AM »
spare me....if i even had to look at you while i was training, it would annoy the f**k out of me,  you have no place whatsoever to be critisizing anyone, just please shut the f**k up you annoying little dweeby pipsqueak
can you please remember us all how old you are stupid child? 16 y/o?

xkol

« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2005, 08:53:17 AM »
can you please remember us all how old you are stupid child? 16 y/o?
you mean remind?  and im not 16,  besides it doesnt matter im about twice the size of you an if i ever saw you walking down the street id beat the fuck out of you, seriously you better start thinking about what you say, people know what you look like i setriously hope you run into a pro bber or someone you said shit to on here an they reconize you an you get beat down,  your a 150lbs you look like a major geek yet you talk so big, i really doubt you could ever back up anything you say on here

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2005, 03:07:49 PM »
I try to be pretty focused, but here's a short list:

Stinky people. There's a huge difference between BO and sweat.

"I'll spot you" guy. Why does the skinniest guy offer to spot when you're squatting heavy? Like he could help anyways.

"I need a spot" guy. Normally he benches around 135 with a lot of effort and bad technique, but today 315 looks really doable. So he needs two lifts, one to get it up and another to get it off his chest.

People who talk too much.

Cell phones (except Jade, LOL!).

Guys that feel it's necessary to stare at your pecker in the locker room.

thats some funny shit!

>:(

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2005, 03:43:20 PM »
Now squating like this in the gym is annoying ;D

Sljck-NjnjaRjder

• Getbig IV
  • Nobody is jealous of a loser!
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2005, 03:55:53 PM »

Wh-wh-wha-what-what ...the hell....is that?!?!?!?!?
Sleep Big.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2005, 04:37:46 PM »

I'm... Ah... Ok... Well mayb... No No No No What the hell are they doing ???

young guns

• Getbig IV
  • being mortal sucks...
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2005, 05:27:35 PM »
those two need to be dragged out into the parking lot, and have there heads slammed in a car door, untill there craniums are nothing but a pile of pink puss.

Heavy a** weights

• Getbig III
  • Big baby Jesus
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2005, 05:30:43 PM »
Dont play annocent
thay are having sex!!!!

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2005, 05:52:18 PM »

now  i have seen a personall trainer REALLY sticking it to a client.  I can here the trainer now"here let me show you how to do a FULL squat" then the client "whats poking me"  "just my keys ...you want to go have a smoke now"

But really how dumb are people just go out read a book or a magazine and figure it out for your self its not rocket science i have never heard of any pro bodybuilders who got their start in weight lifting from a personal trainer >:( >:(
Odilly

Bast1

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2005, 05:54:38 PM »
I hate the fat girls that read magazines like "O" while on the cardio bikes peddling at 1 mph.  They burn like 30 calories in a half hour and wonder why the hard work isn't paying off.

young guns

• Getbig IV
  • being mortal sucks...
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2005, 06:24:21 PM »
for fat chicks, hell all you need is 3 pounds of steaks some rope and one pissed off Doverman, tie the steaks to the lard ass and release the doggie.I bet you more than just 30 calories get burned off, or eaten off which ever one comes first...

Sljck-NjnjaRjder

• Getbig IV
  • Nobody is jealous of a loser!
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2005, 06:31:50 PM »
I hate the fat girls that read magazines like "O" while on the cardio bikes peddling at 1 mph.  They burn like 30 calories in a half hour and wonder why the hard work isn't paying off.

funny and true.

almost like the girls who use the plastic coated dumbells that wouldnt give a toddler a decent workout.  "Yeah....you really dont want to workout or anything thing honey, I mean come on this is the gym ya konw"
Sleep Big.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2005, 06:36:26 PM »

oh my,  the dreaded "homo squat"...

>:(

skyline

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2005, 10:53:28 PM »
sissy squats

240 or bust

« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2005, 11:44:15 PM »
"Why are you using the blue 5 pounders?"

Because they don't have blue 2 pounders!

Biginjapan

• Getbig II
  • Get Off The Couch
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2005, 03:21:17 AM »
I have these two guys in my gym I call the golf homos.  They come in the damn weight room and do all kinds of weird stretches where they are all over each other.  Then they have this little half sized golf club thing that's attached to a bungee cord that they hook up to any solid thing (usually the bench press or or squat area) in the gym and practice golf swings.  I get so f**cking pissed off because I can't bench press cuz these two idiots are using to it practice their golf swing. 
I don't understand why they have to come to the gym, especially the weight room, to do this.  They could do the exact same things in their house without having to dish out the gym fee. 
They also bring their own little mat thing and put it right smack dab in the middle of the weight room to do their stretches.  They are all sensitive about it too.  They take their shoes off when they are on it (remember I'm in Japan).  So every time I walk to the drinking fountain I purposely walk right over it with my shoes on.  There is nothing these two little Japanese guys can do about it.
I'm usually not a jerk, but I hate these two guys so much.

Biginjapan

• Getbig II
  • Get Off The Couch
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2005, 03:26:22 AM »
Here's another one.

The other day I was using the leg press and after I finished my second set I went to get a drink of water.  When I came back there was some middle aged guy sitting on the leg press chair SLEEPING!   I was only gone a maximum of a minute and a half.  I have no idea how the hell he could've wandered over there and fallen asleep in that short of time. 
I just went and did some lunges until he woke up so I could continue my leg presses.

Biginjapan

• Getbig II
  • Get Off The Couch
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2005, 03:37:21 AM »
Oh yeah, one more.

Anybody who uses the lat pulldown bar incorrectly!  I hate those people who put too much weight on there, grab the bar, jump up in the air, and use the force of their jump to pull the bar down along with their falling body.  I know all of you have had to have seen this a million times.

My friend and I once agreed that the lat pulldown bar is the most incorrectly used piece of machinery in the gym.  (Oh man, I almost forgot.  Last week I saw a high school kid who laid on the ground and hooked the tops of his feet around the bar and pulled it down.  That by far is the craziest thing I've ever seen.)  Anyway...we were saying that there should be a rule that you can't use the lat pulldown bar unless A) you can state its proper use, and B) say which muscle it works.   None of the gym idiots know which muscle it is for. 
I

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2005, 06:31:51 AM »
Man those guys sound terrible, sounds like the gyms there must be a joke.

gymrat1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2005, 03:03:24 PM »
People in the gym who annoy me are:

1)Ones who sit on the Nautilus machines and don't exercise.
2)Ones who exercise in the sauna or steam room.
3)Ones who hang around the pool, and stare at me blankly.
4)Ones who talk or ß!+©h a lot.

Once a guy p!$$€Ð on the rocks in the sauna heater. The sauna smelled like something died in it. The guy who did it waived his right to be called a person.
I'd love to put red shirts on annoying people in the gym, & beam them down to a hostile planet, wouldn't you?

Xecutioner

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2005, 03:47:20 PM »
I have this guy in the gym I go to who is a fairly decent sized guy BUT he walks around in a tuque (wool hat for those that dont know) and a wife beater and NEVER breaks even the slightest bit of a sweat he just makes me wanna run up and hit him with a dumbbell