Author Topic: HAHAHAHA @ Tools afraid of flying..  (Read 5343 times)

Alex23

HAHAHAHA @ Tools afraid of flying..
« on: November 11, 2008, 05:50:20 PM »
Flew in from SAN to PDX earlier today...

I get to Alaska's counter to get first class upgrade.. nice, spot available; this should be short and sweet, hope they have spicy tomato this time, I like my bloody marrys spicy.

As I sit down and put my headset on, I notice that nervous sweating tool sitting next to me.. as we leave the tarmac, the tool starts hyper ventilating and ringing for an attendant. She shows up and he's already in full blown panic attack mode. Some old lady chimes in and says she has xanax. The tool pops one, turns around  to me and says something like: "talk to me man"... then he grabs my arm.. gayer than squatting on a lubed cucumber....

the tool survived and gave me his business card. I'm now debating if I should internetize it or not.

Discuss.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Re: HAHAHAHA @ Tools afraid of flying..
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 06:03:24 PM »
no comment Im terrified of flying

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 06:07:52 PM »
No one is more afraid of flying than me.  :'(

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 06:12:23 PM »
I am not afraid of flying but I am terrified of taking off and landing (when most accidents occur)
O

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 06:13:15 PM »
I can honestly say I'm more worried about Roller Coasters, than I am flying. And yes, I love coasters!
HAHA, RON.....

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 06:13:33 PM »
safest way to travel.

I love the take off where you pick up so much speed from nowhere then before you know it you ae in the air

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2008, 06:14:22 PM »
You know what they say, it ain't the fall that kills you, it's the sudden stop at the end.  ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2008, 06:15:37 PM »
Speaking of flying......I heard that South West Airlines has great deals on flights to Dubai, India.
HAHA, RON.....

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2008, 06:15:47 PM »
Alex, my bf was in Palm Springs this weekend looking at real estate, says there are amazing deals and they are only getting better.

Is Palm Springs a good investment?, will it ever come back or is it destined to be overridden with Mexicans and crime.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2008, 06:16:41 PM »
Alex, my bf was in Palm Springs this weekend looking at real estate, says there are amazing deals and they are only getting better.

Is Palm Springs a good investment?, will it ever come back or is it destined to be overridden with Mexicans and crime.

;D
HAHA, RON.....

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2008, 06:49:51 PM »
I can honestly say I'm more worried about Roller Coasters, than I am flying. And yes, I love coasters!

I hear ya.  I fly dozens of times a year for work so I'm pretty used to it.  But roller coasters...no way...ever....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2008, 07:09:10 PM »

I get to Alaska's counter to get first class upgrade.. nice, spot available; this should be short and sweet, hope they have spicy tomato this time, I like my bloody marrys spicy.

As I sit down and put my headset on, I notice that nervous sweating tool sitting next to me.. as we leave the tarmac, the tool starts hyper ventilating and ringing for an attendant. She shows up and he's already in full blown panic attack mode. Some old lady chimes in and says she has xanax. The tool pops one, turns around  to me and says something like: "talk to me man"... then he grabs my arm.. gayer than squatting on a lubed cucumber....

the tool survived and gave me his business card. I'm now debating if I should internetize it or not.

Discuss.

Alex, you should have just elbowed him right in the face, ala Arnold in "Commando". Then told the stewardess, "please don't bother my friend....he's dead tired."
HAHA, RON.....

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2008, 07:17:05 PM »
I'm not afraid of flying, but I tell my doctor I am so he prescribes me benzos.   ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2008, 07:21:26 PM »
safest way to travel.

I love the take off where you pick up so much speed from nowhere then before you know it you ae in the air

But if something goes "wrong" is the fastest way to meet "St. Pedro".   :(

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2008, 07:23:37 PM »
i developed claustrophobia recently and its not pretty, but as long as Im on the aisle seat its ok,  its scary once it starts so I understand this guys panic, but he was in first class not like he was in the last seat against the bathroom or something

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2008, 07:25:14 PM »

Discuss.

Add him to your linkedin account!

Jason

ASJChaotic

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2008, 07:26:41 PM »
I think there is one person....AXA  :'(

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2008, 07:42:12 PM »
i developed claustrophobia recently and its not pretty, but as long as Im on the aisle seat its ok,  its scary once it starts so I understand this guys panic, but he was in first class not like he was in the last seat against the bathroom or something

Just pray that u nevert have to be stucked on a plane for 2 hours before it actually takes off !!  Thats claustrophobia at its best !!!

The Coach

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2008, 07:42:22 PM »

Ditto....I'm a freaking train wreck when I fly. I'll take an ambian with a couple glasses of wine and I'm get so freaked out the ambian and wine doesn't hit until we land. While I was building my business I used to be a industrial roof consultant and did all the spec work for most of the Ford and GM plants throughout the mid-west and east and flew about 15-20,000mi per year, even with that many miles logged I never got used to it.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2008, 07:44:25 PM »

Discuss.

was it sharma ???

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2008, 07:56:32 PM »
i think this story doesnt belong here but in my last trip to canada, i was adding my last posts to getbig while waiting @ airport (just in case my plane crashed) and i saw a man walking with a cane, black sunglasses and a dog.
Myself being the idiot i am, started to sing "i wear my sunglasses at night so i can so i can" and i think the guy didnt notice, i kept looking at him and found out he wasnt looking for drugs but he was a blind man.
Fine, he walked again and i sticked to my getbig posting. 2 hours later we were called to get on the plane and for some reason, i thought "god damn i wonder if god is gonna kill me for laughing at a blind man" seriously, by then i understood i did wrong but it was already too late, no return and some nice canadian girl was inviting me to quickly go to the boarding gate.
I swear i was pretty worried, i knew god was about to make me pay, while i was heading to the airplane's gate, i realized i deserved to die, i looked for it, laughed at a blind man, very low.
At the airplane's main entrance, the lady checked my seat, told me where to seat, and i saw the airplane in flames in my mind, until i finally reached my seat and i found out, the man i made fun of him, was sitting in the middle row, with his dog on the floor, quiet, and even said hello (how? i guess he felt me).
During the whole trip, we didnt share a single word, the dog didnt move at all for 10-11 hours.
When we arrived to iran, i mean, canada, the man said goodbye.
Jesus taught me a lesson that day, and ill never laugh again at a blind man  :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2008, 07:57:29 PM »
Just pray that u nevert have to be stucked on a plane for 2 hours before it actually takes off !!  Thats claustrophobia at its best !!!
Dallas is horrible for that. I sat on a plane with little bastards running around for 2.5 hours because of a little lightning. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2008, 07:57:47 PM »
i think this story doesnt belong here but in my last trip to canada, i was adding my last posts to getbig while waiting @ airport (just in case my plane crashed) and i saw a man walking with a cane, black sunglasses and a dog.
Myself being the idiot i am, started to sing "i wear my sunglasses at night so i can so i can" and i think the guy didnt notice, i kept looking at him and found out he wasnt looking for drugs but he was a blind man.
Fine, he walked again and i sticked to my getbig posting. 2 hours later we were called to get on the plane and for some reason, i thought "god damn i wonder if god is gonna kill me for laughing at a blind man" seriously, by then i understood i did wrong but it was already too late, no return and some nice canadian girl was inviting me to quickly take go to the boarding gate.
I swear i was pretty worried, i knew god was about to make me pay, while i was heading to the airplane's gate, i realized i deserved to die, i looked for it, laughed at a blind man, very low.
At the airplane's main entrance, the lady checked my seat, told me where to seat, and i saw the airplane in flames in my mind, until i finally reached my seat and i found out, the man i made fun of him, was sitting in the middle row, with his dog on the floor, quiet, and even said hello (how? i guess he felt me).
During the whole trip, we didnt share a single word, the dog didnt move at all for 10-11 hours.
When we arrived to iran, i mean, canada, the man said goodbye.
Jesus taught me a lesson that day, and ill never laugh again at a blind man  :)
im glad u are safe now benz
w

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2008, 08:06:07 PM »
my older brother is afraid of flying...and we're in Canada.

such a fag.
It's Hip to be Square!

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2008, 08:06:33 PM »
You are on a bomb with wings when flying.  The wings are full of fuel and you have oxygen tanks above you. Basically if you crash you are fubar'd.

I just pop a couple of Zanax and im good.   ;D