Author Topic: Why was "Aquilles" allowed to compete in the MGB????  (Read 13971 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Why was "Aquilles" allowed to compete in the MGB????
« Reply #150 on: November 16, 2008, 07:04:00 AM »
That's what I thought most would say. Like I said before, I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or not. There's not much I can say to convince people that I'm not on the juice. All I can say is I know it and it doesn't stop me from hittin the gym and gettin mine.  Like I said, I'm 40 yrs old and the have managed to build, what I consider, a respectable physique, (nothing outstanding) without drugs. I don't have anything against those who decide to use them as long as they stay away from Natural competitions.  I don't have any plans to compete and never had. I just love bodybuilding.  There's nothing else that I'd rather do with my time.  Anyway, thanks for the reply. I think.
u sir should have entered but with the current corrupt system you wouldn't have won unless you pay 240 for a website now and have a year to substantiate your internet characterization.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #151 on: November 16, 2008, 07:04:57 AM »

Good post right here...This proves the guy could in fact in GH15 for crying out loud...
haha Aquiles hasn't posted on getbig since he got exposed  ;D

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #152 on: November 16, 2008, 07:05:39 AM »

I think the rules were copied from last year and 240 forgot to change the date from '07 to '08.  And you're right, those links/posts are from '04 & '05

Thanks, I didn't catch that.  I think it's possible but who can say for sure. Genetics does count for a lot. I guess the only one that will now for sure is Aquilles.  Once again back to the age old debate, "Natural or Not Natural".  Good luck Aquilles. I really hope you're not "Speaking with the forked tongue."

Pat