Author Topic: Hey Get Big!!  (Read 3752 times)

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
Re: Hey Get Big!!
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2008, 08:16:20 PM »
it hasn't  :D ...by Mindspin anyways

Yeah, I know they said "obvious usage" but they didn't define that until now. He's got first tomorrow. I'm just very surprised he hasn't spoken up about it at all. That is the thing that gets me.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2008, 08:26:31 PM »
Yeah, I know they said "obvious usage" but they didn't define that until now. He's got first tomorrow. I'm just very surprised he hasn't spoken up about it at all. That is the thing that gets me.

He has 108 posts in almost 4 years. you think he checks the board that much?  Hes a full blown bender.

Jason

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2008, 08:43:53 PM »
He has 108 posts in almost 4 years. you think he checks the board that much?  Hes a full blown bender.

Jason

Well, he may not get DQed but that doesn't stop the judges from marking him last. I don't believe that will happen though.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2008, 08:44:58 PM »
he only has 108 posts
this is RIDICULOUS

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2008, 08:47:51 PM »
he only has 108 posts
this is RIDICULOUS

I only had 161 at the time of the contest and have been registered since 2006. I'm making up for it though.  ;D

ASJChaotic

« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2008, 08:50:58 PM »
I only had 161 at the time of the contest and have been registered since 2006. I'm making up for it though.  ;D
post more, it's fun  ;D
this Aquiles gook is one screwed up idiot to claim he is natural
that back thickness is unattainable natural+the quad sweep and all around muscularity
I even gave mindspin evidence of him winning in the superheavyweight 225 + class
in a NON drug tested show

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2008, 08:55:35 PM »
post more, it's fun  ;D
this Aquiles gook is one screwed up idiot to claim he is natural
that back thickness is unattainable natural+the quad sweep and all around muscularity
I even gave mindspin evidence of him winning in the superheavyweight 225 + class
in a NON drug tested show

I can't say I disagree AXA, but it's not in our hands at this point.

And I have been posting more and generally enjoying it (whatever odd F'ed reason for).