Author Topic: COACH Prove your Statement-------"He got outted as a drug user and disqualified"  (Read 2260 times)

ASJChaotic

i read the post and was under the assumption the post was sarcastic. I thought everyone knew that only sebastian had that little potential for growth on the gear. I mean, Adam is pretty lean, but he admits to being a buck 60. Guess not.

Jason
the best natural bodybuilders in the world (with average height) don't break the 200 pound barrier
not everybody can be mass monsters like youself  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
While your credibility is stellar...

LOL!
Are you saying the credibility of a 225lb deadlift for 113 reps is a little un-credible?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
I wonder if Coach is man enough to apologize and admit he is a liar and feels comfortable in dealing and spreading in lies.

so says the biggest liar in the history of the internet..lol. 
nasser=piece of shit

The Coach

so says the biggest liar in the history of the internet..lol. 

??? What have I lied about?

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
the best natural bodybuilders in the world (with average height) don't break the 200 pound barrier
not everybody can be mass monsters like youself  ::)

You wont. But keep trying , bone sack. Eat some food...have avesher show you what everyone else did for the show...like how to lift weights. Hes a good dude, he would do it for you.

Jason

ASJChaotic

You wont. But keep trying , bone sack. Eat some food...have avesher show you what everyone else did for the show...like how to lift weights. Hes a good dude, he would do it for you.

Jason
I have news for you, I wasn't under 200 pounds even when I hadn't started lifting weights 9 months ago
how about you cut back on some of your food? you're pretty obese and in serious health risk

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Which recipe?  I have made numerous dishes!

I can't remember but exactly. I vaguely remembering some scrumptious, steaming, muffins -- blueberry perhaps; a lovely Belgium waffle with perhaps a bit of mouth watering raspberry dressing on the side; and I believe there was a magnificent peach cobbler affair also modestly featured. The lamb seemed to glisten with perhaps a mint dressing(?) and if I remember correctly it was broiled perfectly with just a suggestion of pink as the juices oozed ever so subtlety on the side. Was that scalloped potatoes seasoned with black pepper and romano in the background?

Anyway, I just never had you pegged as a drug user. Why, oh why, Adam? And with Obama just elected to office. You would think....

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
me and adonis have talked extensively and opened up about muscle gayning, im a good judge of 'character' and i can say i full heartedly beleive true adonis is 100 percent clean
A