Author Topic: EPIC PM meltdown  (Read 4968 times)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: EPIC PM meltdown
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2008, 11:51:50 AM »
I look great
So you are the new Goodrum. You looked like shit. By far the worst there. Every single person here has you dead last.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2008, 11:53:56 AM »
So you are the new Goodrum. You looked like shit. By far the worst there. Every single person here has you dead last.
you mean all the people who didn't enter, where is YOUR pic Mr. Arnold look alike  :D
I reckon you're a gimmick

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2008, 11:55:07 AM »
you mean all the people who didn't enter, where is YOUR pic Mr. Arnold look alike  :D
Trust me stick man you look like shit. You have no muscle. Where are your lats in this photo?

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2008, 11:55:49 AM »

ASJChaotic

« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2008, 11:59:25 AM »
Trust me stick man you look like shit. You have no muscle. Where are your lats in this photo?

::)
tell me, who beats me in that pose?
drug users need not appy

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2008, 12:00:49 PM »
::)
tell me, who beats me in that pose?
drug users need not appy
Everybody...It's a Lat Spread...you have a zero Lat Spread. Everyone including DW destroyed you

dustin

« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2008, 12:04:36 PM »
hey keyboard warrior, little bitch, did you submit pics?
no cuz you're a scrawny out of shape moron  :D
sit behind your keyboard and type your ass off  ::)

Here's a picture of me on my birthday last year. Clean too. I have a lot more muscle maturity than I did then. About the same weight but thicker, more ripped arms, much larger chest, chiseled legs. Arms don't look as bloated. I don't have to pretend that I have muscle and lie about having muscle... I actually HAVE muscle, unlike yourself.

My gf has her cam back from her friend but you're right, I am apprehensive about posting my pictures. I know what I look like so why do I need to brag to you guys? I have no quarrel with Sev anymore and even admitted defeat through PM lol... he's a good guy and I respect him. I will be taking new pictures when I'm feeling more comfortable though. I know that I own your shitty little mind so I'm not losing sleep over this. The only person that really got to me for a while was Sev, but I cleared things up via PM. He's actually a good guy and I respect the fact that he can post pictures of himself looking like his all time shittiest. When he's training, he looks great. He's comfortable, I'm comfortable, you have no muscle lol........ ah, man. ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2008, 12:06:40 PM »
You cannot let AXA to get to ya ...  :D

he's a sweet guy who tries to be all big and bad ..

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2008, 12:10:34 PM »
Dustin is a big dude--lookin solid

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2008, 12:13:09 PM »
Big arms on "dustin."

dustin

« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2008, 12:36:00 PM »
Dustin is a big dude--lookin solid

Thanks, broseph.

That pic of you and AXA is hilarious. He looks like he was going to shit his pants. You looked happy as shit though. Like I said earlier, keep smiling, man. I don't know how you've been feeling lately but hopefully you've been keeping your head up. You're a good dude and I was sad to hear about your misfortunes in previous threads. Made me happy to see you involuntarily invoking fear in that pencil neck, ASJGAYotic lol 8)

vice1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Muscle!!! Get It!!!! GetBig!!!!
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2008, 12:47:15 PM »
Here's a picture of me on my birthday last year. Clean too. I have a lot more muscle maturity than I did then. About the same weight but thicker, more ripped arms, much larger chest, chiseled legs. Arms don't look as bloated. I don't have to pretend that I have muscle and lie about having muscle... I actually HAVE muscle, unlike yourself.

My gf has her cam back from her friend but you're right, I am apprehensive about posting my pictures. I know what I look like so why do I need to brag to you guys? I have no quarrel with Sev anymore and even admitted defeat through PM lol... he's a good guy and I respect him. I will be taking new pictures when I'm feeling more comfortable though. I know that I own your shitty little mind so I'm not losing sleep over this. The only person that really got to me for a while was Sev, but I cleared things up via PM. He's actually a good guy and I respect the fact that he can post pictures of himself looking like his all time shittiest. When he's training, he looks great. He's comfortable, I'm comfortable, you have no muscle lol........ ah, man. ;D
I't nice to see you survived the hiroshima and nagasaki atomic bombs

dustin

« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2008, 01:26:47 PM »
I't nice to see you survived the hiroshima and nagasaki atomic bombs

Hey!! I'm Filipino... lol... here are a couple of hot Pinay bitches for your viewing pleasure.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2008, 01:49:26 PM »
Hey!! I'm Filipino... lol... here are a couple of hot Pinay bitches for your viewing pleasure

Is it true that Filipine women prefer western men? And does it make you frustrated?

dustin

« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2008, 01:57:05 PM »
Is it true that Filipine women prefer western men? And does it make you frustrated?

Filipina's love western men. But I am a western man if you think about it... I grew up here. My skin is just sexy and brown lol. And I'm taken, so no, it doesn't bother me lol... they love any sort of man though. They are real freaky too. Filipinas come in polar extremities - extreme diva/bitch or extreme housewife. Filipinas will treat you like a God damn king and you could walk all over them.

There were no hot Filipina chicks where I grew up though, but when I go to Vancouver for the weekend it's like I'm reunited with long lost friends. Fuck... there are some HOT Asian chicks in Vancouver. But my hunny is a sexy Cambodian/Chinese beauty and I love her. She was a virgin when I met her as expected, but UNEXPECTEDLY turned out to be a freak in the sheets. I thought I'd have to marry her before she opened up, but she was the one begging me to come to bed with her. Even on test and tren I can hardly keep up with her out-of-this-world sex drive. Lots of Asian girls are like this. Very, very reserved. But if you treat them well, they will treat you VERY well.

I still crave sexy white chicks having grown up around them, but if things didn't fall through with my girl I'd definitely be dating another Asian girl. I'm almost scared to admit it, but I think I'll be marrying this one so oh well. No white chicks and no other Asian broads. This one is worth marrying. If you ever happen to find a Filipina chick, be nice to her. She'll fuck your brains out whether she's slutty or very reserved. I have buddies who've dated the craziest Filipinas.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2008, 02:00:10 PM »
PM's are lame

bring it on the threads...

Please no... there are enough useless threads of two sausage jockeys having a spat.  ;D

dustin

« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2008, 02:01:50 PM »
I hate to break it to you but you're asian not western
as far as your chicks, you all look alike  ;D

I'm actually both. My father is Caucasian. So for once, you are right. But as far as culture is concerned, I'm a white washed Asian. No punny Pilipino accent por me! :D

ASJChaotic

« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2008, 02:06:46 PM »
I'm actually both. My father is Caucasian. So for once, you are right. But as far as culture is concerned, I'm a white washed Asian. No punny Pilipino accent por me! :D
LOL white washed asian?

I like my acid washed jeans better  ;D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2008, 02:08:45 PM »
Haha this thread is fucking hilarious!  AssChaotic thinking he's the most muscular...........Sevas tese melting down like a little Euro fag........what's next QuakerOats posing in a g-string precontest?  LMAO!  Keep it coming.  

dustin

« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2008, 02:11:14 PM »
LOL white washed asian?

I like my acid washed jeans better  ;D

I like my rice washed... yeah, I just said that because it rhymes. Fuck I'm bored. Short day at work, going home now. Love you boys. Fight with you later lol

bodybuilder1234, what city did you visit? If you go to any of the large ones, you will be cowered at and admired as though you were the greatest celebrity that ever stepped foot there. When my mom and aunt go to the Islands, people ask for their autographs. It's pretty cute. Such high poverty though... that part is really heart breaking.

The nice thing though is when you go there, you can eat and live like royalty on just a few bucks a day. Beer, shrimp, seafood, amazing food and pussy... pretty cool shit. Want to go there with my family soon. Just so damn hard to book time off work.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2008, 02:28:16 PM »
for nine months of training AXA looks good imo.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2008, 02:56:38 PM »
Haha this thread is fucking hilarious!  AssChaotic thinking he's the most muscular...........Sevas tese melting down like a little Euro fag........what's next QuakerOats posing in a g-string precontest?  LMAO!  Keep it coming.  
Add QO being so deep inside your cranium that you have to bring him up constantly to the list.  ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2008, 03:54:06 PM »

:P Anymore of this hot little cock pocket

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2008, 03:55:25 PM »
I like my rice washed... yeah, I just said that because it rhymes. Fuck I'm bored. Short day at work, going home now. Love you boys. Fight with you later lol

bodybuilder1234, what city did you visit? If you go to any of the large ones, you will be cowered at and admired as though you were the greatest celebrity that ever stepped foot there. When my mom and aunt go to the Islands, people ask for their autographs. It's pretty cute. Such high poverty though... that part is really heart breaking.

The nice thing though is when you go there, you can eat and live like royalty on just a few bucks a day. Beer, shrimp, seafood, amazing food and pussy... pretty cool shit. Want to go there with my family soon. Just so damn hard to book time off work.

sorry I missed something--where is this? 

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2008, 04:46:00 PM »

:P Anymore of this hot little cock pocket

Looks like a 10 years old boy.

I'd hit it.