Author Topic: Egyptian "lawyer" to Israeli women: "Leave the land so we won't rape you"  (Read 3928 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Egyptian "lawyer" to Israeli women: "Leave the land so we won't rape you"
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2008, 10:48:50 AM »
In this day and age it is embarrassing. So technologically advanced yet still letting barbarians and people who can just about read, let alone contribute anything beyond violence to society, walk all over them. It's disgusting and a major problem.

This is THE problem, needs fixing, and FAST.

"All that it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

ok, end "apologetics"  I'm not sure I can be quoted as being apologetic to Islam but consider it done on my part.  not apologizing for a religion I don't give a rats ass about should be no problem.  What else?

Ban on islamic schools, and any government hand outs they might attain for having "school" status. Drastically reduce the number of undesirables from muslim countries. Strict laws to punish terrorism, attempted and support of such activities either financial or by producing propaganda..
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2008, 10:49:51 AM »
quotes please, so I can properly respond to your accusation...

Sorry Tonto, I don't have time to dig through your posting history, unlike you certain people who have all the time in the world to dig through thousands of posts made by other members across all the sub-forums of Getbig.  :D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2008, 11:13:42 AM »
Ok, can't help you on banning Islamic schools.  Unless you have suggestions for me.  I wouldn't even know where to find one. 
2nd, you mean Bush and Blair/Brown didn't do a good enough job punishing terrorism?  At this point I have to say you're not coming clean on your means to an end.  What exactly do you want and how do we get there?  If what Bush did was not good enough for you in the area of terrorism, you have more beans to spill.

Huh?

Don't make the assumption that my policies are international. Quite obviously I have implied they are DOMESTIC policies that should be inherited. I don't think enough has been done on BRITISH SOIL to combat the growth of islamism and the subsequent terrorism it will forever destined to produce.

Brown is a fucking retard who I don't want to give credit to for one second, Bush's attack on Iraq was ill-fated, because quite frankly, the whisky drinking, cigar smoking Saddam really knew how to deal with islamism.

Punishing terrorism is an after thought, show me which of my proposed policies are an afterthought to a problem, rather than what I believe them to be: a cure.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2008, 11:23:12 AM »
now I'm lost...  back to basics, you bring this stuff to this board frequently... What do you want from us?  1... 2... 3...  list it bro...

Oh right, from people?

Honest discussion minus straw man arguments and the general apologetics towards the issues brought forward.

1st real comment by Slapper was apologetic nonsense.

You yourself came into the thread asking me a question, rather that discussing the topic at hand. Do you see ME asking you what your prerogative is in each of your posts?

My main aim is to highlight islam as a dangerous anti-humane all-encompassing suppressive ideology which is directly responsible for numerous atrocities world wide. I don't want people to believe terrorists were influenced by islam only, I want people to accept the fact that islam itself promotes and glorifies such atrocious cowardly acts.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2008, 01:58:41 PM »

Oh right, from people?

Honest discussion minus straw man arguments and the general apologetics towards the issues brought forward.

Meaning what you want to hear: Towelhead-bashing. Are you Israeli?

1st real comment by Slapper was apologetic nonsense.

And what is it that I am apologizing for?  ???

My main aim is to highlight islam as a dangerous anti-humane all-encompassing suppressive ideology which is directly responsible for numerous atrocities world wide. I don't want people to believe terrorists were influenced by islam only, I want people to accept the fact that islam itself promotes and glorifies such atrocious cowardly acts.

Once you realise it's the people not the ideologies that kill you can then go on to more fruitful and enlightning discussions

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2008, 02:00:23 PM »
I understand, it's a total pain in the ass to hit the search button ::)  totally 30 seconds wasted you'll never recover....  Mr. clueless, did you know you can choose to only search the political forum, by member, not thousands of posts?....  actually by the time you took to reply, my guess is that you searched and couldn't find anything, just as I suspected....

p'wned ;)

Actually I put my laptop into hibernate as I had an assignment to be doing, but nice try. You really aren't that important, apologist. By the way, the only people who spell pwned like that are usually complete retards who are about 40 years too old to be saying it in the first place, Squanto.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2008, 01:23:27 AM »
Meaning what you want to hear: Towelhead-bashing. Are you Israeli?

And what is it that I am apologizing for?  ???

Once you realise it's the people not the ideologies that kill you can then go on to more fruitful and enlightning discussions

Where do I said I want to hear towel head bashing? ??? Got a reference where that's what I desire?

Apologizing? Research the term, you obviously don't know what it means.

Here's an A-class example of apologetics:

Nonetheless, it does not take away from the absurdity of posting something a supposed Egyptian lawyer supposedly said to Israeli women.

You see, you simply do not deal with REALITY. Every statement goes through some kind of apologetic warping mechanism in your brain which reduces facts to questionable assertions, such as the Egyptian woman's profession, and even the credibility of the statement she made, even though she DID say it and IS a lawyer.

It's the ideology. Islam, Nazism, Zionism, White-supremacy, Black-supremacy etc. all ideologies that lead good people to become perpetrators of evil.

I've highlighted before the very little you know about islam itself, so to make the statement it's not the islamic ideology is an absolute sham.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2008, 01:38:17 AM »
Where do I said I want to hear towel head bashing? ??? Got a reference where that's what I desire?

Here's an A-class example of apologetics:

You see, you simply do not deal with REALITY. Every statement goes through some kind of apologetic warping mechanism in your brain which reduces facts to questionable assertions, such as the Egyptian woman's profession, and even the credibility of the statement she made, even though she DID say it and IS a lawyer.

It's the ideology. Islam, Nazism, Zionism, White-supremacy, Black-supremacy etc. all ideologies that lead good people to become perpetrators of evil.

I've highlighted before the very little you know about islam itself, so to make the statement it's not the islamic ideology is an absolute sham.

Would you consider marring a Muslim woman?
G

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2008, 01:52:58 AM »
Would you consider marring a Muslim woman?

Depends on her openness to western ideals and how comfortable she is with them, if we planned kids I'd only accept that they were allowed to make up their own minds.

I could never marry someone who wanted me to get involved in their religion, or if it was a big any thing to get in the way (includes all religions).

To be honest I couldn't see myself doing it, because the simply fact is she's prescribing to a thought process I fundamentally do not agree with.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2008, 10:25:45 AM »
it is true islam has been a generally deplorable religion which causes unrest and violence everywhere it goes.
however in cases where these tendencies are directed towards israel, then its fine by me :)

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2008, 10:27:25 AM »
it is true islam has been a generally deplorable religion which causes unrest and violence everywhere it goes.
however in cases where these tendencies are directed towards israel, then its fine by me :)

I am curious, what do you have agaisnt Isreal?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2008, 05:53:55 PM »

Well, it is obvious some things about Islam irritate the heck out of you. That's why you repeatedly post stuff involving this religion, to see if there are any others out there that think like you (I guess).

Dude, answer the friggin question: WHAT AM I APOLOGIZING FOR? Me saying that the comment contains a lot os suppositions is not an apology, it's an observation.

You see, you simply do not deal with REALITY.

Ahhhhh, and I guess YOU DO deal with reality. I guess you also sell by the bottle and want me to buy some for $ 10.00 a pop right? Where have I heard this shit before?

Every statement goes through some kind of apologetic warping mechanism in your brain which reduces facts to questionable assertions, such as the Egyptian woman's profession, and even the credibility of the statement she made, even though she DID say it and IS a lawyer.

To be hones with you, knowing how NOTICEABLY ABSENT the Islamic voice is in mainstream debate here in the States I can honestly say that most of the shit being thrown out there is nothing but pure propaganda. Don't get me wrong, there are bad motherfuckers amongst Muslims, just as there are bad motherfuckers amongst Christians or any other group. If this is in some way perceived as "apologetic" by you, then... I'm sorry, you're retarded.

[...]all ideologies that lead good people to become perpetrators of evil.

Not at all. I insist that it's not the ideologies that kill, it's the individuals. Nazism cannot shoot anyone. Zionism cannot torture. It's the individual who picks up a gun and shoots someone.

I do not have the slightest idea what you are talking about. I hope you're not the stalking type.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2008, 09:00:24 PM »
Slapper I think I can hear your Moazin calling you for prayer.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2008, 03:43:27 AM »
Well, it is obvious some things about Islam irritate the heck out of you. That's why you repeatedly post stuff involving this religion, to see if there are any others out there that think like you (I guess).

Dude, answer the friggin question: WHAT AM I APOLOGIZING FOR? Me saying that the comment contains a lot os suppositions is not an apology, it's an observation.

Ahhhhh, and I guess YOU DO deal with reality. I guess you also sell by the bottle and want me to buy some for $ 10.00 a pop right? Where have I heard this shit before?

To be hones with you, knowing how NOTICEABLY ABSENT the Islamic voice is in mainstream debate here in the States I can honestly say that most of the shit being thrown out there is nothing but pure propaganda. Don't get me wrong, there are bad motherfuckers amongst Muslims, just as there are bad motherfuckers amongst Christians or any other group. If this is in some way perceived as "apologetic" by you, then... I'm sorry, you're retarded.

Not at all. I insist that it's not the ideologies that kill, it's the individuals. Nazism cannot shoot anyone. Zionism cannot torture. It's the individual who picks up a gun and shoots someone.

I do not have the slightest idea what you are talking about. I hope you're not the stalking type.

Islam does irritate me, obviously I have some obvious clashes with its principles with my own morality. I don't post it to see if there are others like me, but to believe that is your prorogation.

Being an apologist, doesn't mean your apologizing for them. What are the suppositions? You don't get it, you were the one that ADDED the suppositions:

We've had this discusion before. Nonetheless, it does not take away from the absurdity of posting something a supposed Egyptian lawyer supposedly said to Israeli women. Furthermore, why should we care about what that person said about Israeli women? We're not Israelis.

You now think the suppositions bare reality, even tho you added them...

Genocide for example is a direct manifestation of the ideologies of Nazism in the physical world.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2008, 07:26:38 AM »
Nordic, you make some good points.  Many muslims carry their customs, religion and culture with them to the western nations they transplant too and seek to cluster with others who don't want to assimilate.  We must have cultural tolerance but not be pushed to accept their laws and traditions into western culture.  They should assimilate to western ways if thats where they choose to settle.  Demanding sharia law and changes to public facilities to accomodate them is ridiculous.  Nearly everyone has an issue with militant islamic radicals but muslims as a whole would be better accepted if they weren't so inflexible and demanding of their ways on their surroundings.  I see many of them as an inflexible people...which is not good.  Ultimately, the details of religion are man made so I don't find it necessary to accomodate barbaric religious practices and customs.

Nordic, where are you from?  Somewhere in the UK I gather.  In my visit to England last year, I found it to be amazing.  I loved it.  I hope the continued influx of muslim immigrants do not change traditional british culture, which I found wonderful.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2008, 04:55:38 AM »

Islam does irritate me, obviously I have some obvious clashes with its principles with my own morality. I don't post it to see if there are others like me, but to believe that is your prorogation.

Being an apologist, doesn't mean your apologizing for them. What are the suppositions? You don't get it, you were the one that ADDED the suppositions:

You now think the suppositions bare reality, even tho you added them...

What is really odd (not in a good way) is how you find it in your heart to criticize me for my suppositions yet you are humanly incapable (or unwilling) to see the wrong in applying something a crazy bitch may have said in Egypt to all of Islam's common thought. And please, if you want to call me an apologist, do so, but tell me what I am apologizing for. A warning: My "defending" Islam has nothing to do with religion and all to do with commom sense. Had you said the Vietnamese or Chinese are evil murderers because they profess an "evil" discipline I'd be saying similar things... not because I do not like you, but because I know better.

Genocide for example is a direct manifestation of the ideologies of Nazism in the physical world.

Dude, I keep saying ideologies do not kill people and you keep, stubbornly, implying they do, I suspect because they fit perfectly with your argument. You do not have to believe me, you can check it out yourself. I mean, for example, let's look at how ideologies and crime are treated in ANY court of law. Take, for example the Nazi movement and what eventually took place in Germany, Poland and, to a lesser extent, other central European countries. Let's frame the Nuremberg trials: Borman, Göring, Hess, Speers, etc; all individuals, SOME members of the Nazi party, some not. Yet criminal behaviour was found on an INDIVIDUAL basis. Which translates into the Law of the Land does not believe the "voices in your head" (a.k.a. ideologies, religions, etc) made you do it. And in fact this is the case in the inmense majority of countries on this planet.

Going back to the subject of Islam, I understand it is a religion that needs to jump many centuries in the realm of humanities, but anyone would argue, correctly I must say, that that is the case with MOST religions. We can sit here and make this another boring hate-the-sand-niggga thread or we can talk about what makes some radicalized Muslims react the way they do. They are, after all, like it or not, human beings.   

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2008, 04:58:09 AM »
[...]traditional british culture

Does such a thing even exist?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2008, 06:11:00 AM »
I'm no expert....I guess what is historically seen as British.  When I was in England, everyone seemed like they blended very well...whites and blacks particularly.  The only people I saw that were much different were some of the muslims in northeast London.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2008, 01:15:45 PM »
What is really odd (not in a good way) is how you find it in your heart to criticize me for my suppositions yet you are humanly incapable (or unwilling) to see the wrong in applying something a crazy bitch may have said in Egypt to all of Islam's common thought. And please, if you want to call me an apologist, do so, but tell me what I am apologizing for. A warning: My "defending" Islam has nothing to do with religion and all to do with commom sense. Had you said the Vietnamese or Chinese are evil murderers because they profess an "evil" discipline I'd be saying similar things... not because I do not like you, but because I know better.

Dude, I keep saying ideologies do not kill people and you keep, stubbornly, implying they do, I suspect because they fit perfectly with your argument. You do not have to believe me, you can check it out yourself. I mean, for example, let's look at how ideologies and crime are treated in ANY court of law. Take, for example the Nazi movement and what eventually took place in Germany, Poland and, to a lesser extent, other central European countries. Let's frame the Nuremberg trials: Borman, Göring, Hess, Speers, etc; all individuals, SOME members of the Nazi party, some not. Yet criminal behaviour was found on an INDIVIDUAL basis. Which translates into the Law of the Land does not believe the "voices in your head" (a.k.a. ideologies, religions, etc) made you do it. And in fact this is the case in the inmense majority of countries on this planet.

Going back to the subject of Islam, I understand it is a religion that needs to jump many centuries in the realm of humanities, but anyone would argue, correctly I must say, that that is the case with MOST religions. We can sit here and make this another boring hate-the-sand-niggga thread or we can talk about what makes some radicalized Muslims react the way they do. They are, after all, like it or not, human beings.   

Again, being an apologetic doesn't meaning you're directly apologizing for islamic ideology.

There are lines upon lines of verses in the koran saying non-muslim women should be kept as slaves or as wives, amongst other distasteful moral actions and positions.

I never said ideologies killed people, but their influence does. Much like guns don't go out to shoot people, it requires someone to fire the gun to kill.

You do understand that certain aspects of "Nazism", the Nazi ideology are banned outright in Germany? Why should an ideology required to be censored, after all, it never brought anybody any harm, as you put it, it was the INDIVIDUALS that were guilty, not their inspiration.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2008, 02:53:01 PM »
 Malaysia's top Islamic body fresh from banning tomboys issued an edict Saturday that prohibits Muslims from practicing yoga, saying that elements of Hinduism in the ancient Indian exercise could corrupt them.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081122/ap_on_re_as/as_malaysia_no_yoga_for_muslims;_ylt=AhsUE6sg03W8af92q7.ezN6s0NUE

Hahahahaha
G

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2008, 02:21:22 AM »
Just bumping this up to bring the fact that aspects of Nazi ideology are banned in Germany.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2008, 07:26:42 AM »
Again, being an apologetic doesn't meaning you're directly apologizing for islamic ideology.

Am I "indirectly" apologizing for Islam then?

There are lines upon lines of verses in the koran saying non-muslim women should be kept as slaves or as wives, amongst other distasteful moral actions and positions.

Yes, and our constitution stated that blacks were 3/5 of a person. I believe it was subsequently amended. Likewise with some state constitutions which abolished interracial marriage until (almost) 1970. It was quietly removed from the books. Apply the same standards and vices to this particular case if you will.

I never said ideologies killed people, but their influence does. Much like guns don't go out to shoot people, it requires someone to fire the gun to kill.

Really?! Nordic dixit:"My main aim is to highlight Islam as a dangerous anti-humane all-encompassing suppressive ideology which is directly responsible for numerous atrocities world wide". I Rest my case.

You do understand that certain aspects of "Nazism", the Nazi ideology are banned outright in Germany?

That is simply NOT TRUE. 

The German government has declared unconstitutional all political parties professing national socialism, not allowing Nazi symbols to be displayed in public or their assembly/congregation in public. Now, the key words here are IN PUBLIC. Nazis are free to do as they like IN PRIVATE. And most of all, it's impossible to ban an ideology. It's an oxymoron. You can't ban thought!

Why should an ideology required to be censored, after all, it never brought anybody any harm, as you put it, it was the INDIVIDUALS that were guilty, not their inspiration.

Well, if you do not believe me just check out all the accusations against all these radical Islamic extremists: where they accused of being Islamic radicals? No they were accused on counts of murder, plans to commit murder, etc. All in on INDIVIDUAL basis.

Like I said, I pretend not for you to take my word as fact, so please feel free to check out public records.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2008, 07:27:19 AM »
Just bumping this up to bring the fact that aspects of Nazi ideology are banned in Germany.

That is NOT TRUE.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2008, 07:34:46 AM »
Am I "indirectly" apologizing for Islam then?

Yes, and our constitution stated that blacks were 3/5 of a person. I believe it was subsequently amended. Likewise with some state constitutions which abolished interracial marriage until (almost) 1970. It was quietly removed from the books. Apply the same standards and vices to this particular case if you will.

Really?! Nordic dixit:"My main aim is to highlight Islam as a dangerous anti-humane all-encompassing suppressive ideology which is directly responsible for numerous atrocities world wide". I Rest my case.

That is simply NOT TRUE. 

The German government has declared unconstitutional all political parties professing national socialism, not allowing Nazi symbols to be displayed in public or their congregation in public. Now, the key words here are IN PUBLIC. Nazis are free to do as they like IN PRIVATE. And most of all, it's impossible to ban an ideology. It's an oxymoron. You can't ban thought!

Well, if you do not believe me just check out all the accusations against all these radical Islamic extremists: where they accused of being Islamic radicals? No they were accused on counts of murder, plans to commit murder, etc. All in an INDIVIDUAL basis.

Like I said, I pretend not for you to take my word as fact, so please feel free to check out public records.

The constitution isn't perfect, but it's irrelevant here considering islam and the constitution exist mutually exclusively.

You can't ban thought, but banning expression of thought outright is different.

"Accusations against all these radical Islamic extremists" "No they were accused on counts of murder, plans to commit murder, etc. All in an INDIVIDUAL basis."

What connects them? Had they been Buddhists, would they have committed the same atrocities? What was their driving force, their inspiration?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2008, 07:36:16 AM »
That is NOT TRUE.

What's not true? Grammatically speaking, it's true only the actions of the ideology are banned, subscription not so.
الاسلام هو شيطانية