Author Topic: Egyptian "lawyer" to Israeli women: "Leave the land so we won't rape you"  (Read 3932 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
"[Y]oung Arab men should sexually harass Israeli girls wherever they may be and using any possible method, as a new means in the resistance against Israel" -- and this from a female lawyer no less.

"Egyptian Lawyer Nagla Al-Imam Suggests Arab Men Should Sexually Harass Israeli Women and Declares: Leave the Land So We Won't Rape You,"
- from MEMRI: http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/1903.htm

Hmm, one wonders if there will be an uprising by feminists OR, as usual, will this (among many other things) be ignored due to the islamic connection? Hmm...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: Egyptian "lawyer" to Israeli women: "Leave the land so we won't rape you"
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 03:42:59 AM »
1. where did u find this
2. who the hell is this bitch to warrant attention
3. who gives a rats asshole. israel can handle egypt themselves

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 03:45:25 AM »
1. where did u find this
2. who the hell is this bitch to warrant attention
3. who gives a rats asshole. israel can handle egypt themselves
4. rant is over.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 04:48:34 AM »

2ND COMING it does not matter. What matters is that Muslims are just that: Muslims and evil by nature.

Any sane person wouldn't post shit like this. On the other hand...

:o :o :o

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 04:15:41 AM »
2ND COMING it does not matter. What matters is that Muslims are just that: Muslims and evil by nature.

Any sane person wouldn't post shit like this. On the other hand...

:o :o :o

Where do I say muslims are evil by nature? ??? You got a reference for that? Islam has inherently inhuman principles.

Well... according to YOU I'm in no position to criticise islam because I inheret the guilt of the actions of my ancestors from 600+ years ago... ::) Fucking tool...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 05:51:00 AM »
Where do I say muslims are evil by nature? ??? You got a reference for that? Islam has inherently inhuman principles.

Well... according to YOU I'm in no position to criticise islam because I inheret the guilt of the actions of my ancestors from 600+ years ago... ::) Fucking tool...

We've had this discusion before. Nonetheless, it does not take away from the absurdity of posting something a supposed Egyptian lawyer supposedly said to Israeli women. Furthermore, why should we care about what that person said about Israeli women? We're not Israelis.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2008, 06:16:23 AM »
We're not politicians, why should we discuss politics at all? ???

BTW, nice attempt to lower the credibility of the source by saying "supposed Egyptian lawyer supposedly said"... No comrade, she IS definitely a Egyptian lawyer and definitely DID make those statements. You're outstandingly apologetic.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2008, 08:12:45 AM »

BTW, nice attempt to lower the credibility of the source by saying "supposed Egyptian lawyer supposedly said"... No comrade, she IS definitely a Egyptian lawyer and definitely DID make those statements. You're outstandingly apologetic.

Yeah, but refuting that does not take away any the absurdity of the comment to begin with.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2008, 09:34:06 AM »
Islam is the religion of peace and tolerance  ::)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2008, 09:35:30 AM »
Oh my. Here comes the Islam-bashing crusade.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2008, 11:06:28 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D

Muslims have never ever ever in all of history, played nice with their neighbors.  Never.  Just sayin.

You can bring up the Crusades and the Inquisition but you have to admit that was a little while ago.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2008, 11:43:55 AM »
Muslims have never ever ever in all of history, played nice with their neighbors.  Never.  Just sayin.

You can bring up the Crusades and the Inquisition but you have to admit that was a little while ago.

Muslims ALWAYS fight someone, all over history they fought each other and the tribes killed themselves , they still have 2 big factions that kill each other.

Only once in history they stopped killing each other and that was under Salah A Din , even then it was just because they went into fights with all of Europe.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2008, 02:44:38 PM »
"It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have kept on developing"

-George S Patton after reading the Qur'an and observing North Africans

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2008, 05:12:47 AM »

;D ;D ;D ;D

It's OK being a muslim you know, that's not your problem, it's the utterly ridiculous attempts at protecting it from criticism and suggesting islams criticism should be censored that is pathetic.

You do realise that modern stealth islamisation of Europe via demographics is the only ever peaceful conquest by islam? Ever other of its conquests was by force.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2008, 05:28:42 AM »
nordic, what's your answer to all this?  every week it's a new crime posted by some muslim "in the name of Islam"  What do you want?  I'm sure I'll get "kill em all" replies from BF and company but figured you might have a more detailed response?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2008, 05:52:25 AM »
Criticism from our leaders on the practices of islamic ideology in these countries... and OUR OWN - e.g. blame islamic values for honour killings over muslim girls going out with Christian lads etc.

The end to stealth jihad, i.e. removal of shriah courts from British jurisdiction and other such ridiculous measures to keep unwilling and vocal minorities quiet - we're the country who gave the world English common law and the Magna Carta, putting every man on the same playing field and being the precursor to some of the most liberating constitutions on Earth. Why the fuck are WE of all people allowing law from the middle ages to encroch on our well proven and well founded methods of jurisdiction?

Also, hate speech laws, freedom of speech should be the forefront of laws protected for the sake of humanity, yet at this very moment the E.U. and co. are all pushing for the suppression of the freedom of speech in regards to religion... and we all REALLY know why they're doing this... a violent and vocal minority, aka muslim immigrants.

Seriously, all our political leaders know just how dangerous this ideology is, look at the Arabs, the ideology of islam has kept them 700 years behind the Anglicised parts of the world. Maybe there's a conspiracy somewhere...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2008, 06:38:04 AM »
Criticism from our leaders on the practices of islamic ideology in these countries... and OUR OWN - e.g. blame islamic values for honour killings over muslim girls going out with Christian lads etc.

The end to stealth jihad, i.e. removal of shriah courts from British jurisdiction and other such ridiculous measures to keep unwilling and vocal minorities quiet - we're the country who gave the world English common law and the Magna Carta, putting every man on the same playing field and being the precursor to some of the most liberating constitutions on Earth. Why the fuck are WE of all people allowing law from the middle ages to encroch on our well proven and well founded methods of jurisdiction?

Also, hate speech laws, freedom of speech should be the forefront of laws protected for the sake of humanity, yet at this very moment the E.U. and co. are all pushing for the suppression of the freedom of speech in regards to religion... and we all REALLY know why they're doing this... a violent and vocal minority, aka muslim immigrants.

Seriously, all our political leaders know just how dangerous this ideology is, look at the Arabs, the ideology of islam has kept them 700 years behind the Anglicised parts of the world. Maybe there's a conspiracy somewhere...
ok, that all sounds good to me, I couldn't fathom in a million years being in favor of any religious control over law, especially Islam... What are the means to your goal?

You guys have hate speech laws that prevent you from being critical of Islamic laws and courts?

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2008, 03:08:40 PM »
"[Y]oung Arab men should sexually harass Israeli girls wherever they may be and using any possible method, as a new means in the resistance against Israel" -- and this from a female lawyer no less.

"Egyptian Lawyer Nagla Al-Imam Suggests Arab Men Should Sexually Harass Israeli Women and Declares: Leave the Land So We Won't Rape You,"
- from MEMRI: http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/1903.htm

Hmm, one wonders if there will be an uprising by feminists OR, as usual, will this (among many other things) be ignored due to the islamic connection? Hmm...

Why do you assume feminists could do anything about it Nordic? She's Egyptian, said it on Egyptian teevee... what should anyone do? If that shite flows to other countries, of course, people can speak out, but who's to tell these women what to do or say in their own?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2008, 09:33:04 AM »
Why do you assume feminists could do anything about it Nordic? She's Egyptian, said it on Egyptian teevee... what should anyone do? If that shite flows to other countries, of course, people can speak out, but who's to tell these women what to do or say in their own?

Use their collective energy to highlight real issues for women around the world such as this. They should stopped spending their energies on criticising the masculation of the English language and put their efforts to some real tasks.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2008, 09:50:50 AM »
nordic, what's your answer to all this?  every week it's a new crime posted by some muslim "in the name of Islam"  What do you want?  I'm sure I'll get "kill em all" replies from BF and company but figured you might have a more detailed response?

What's this kill em all bullshit you're crying about? Why is it that any thread that Nordic or I post regarding Islam gets sideswiped by you, that dipshit Slapper and the rest of the Muslim apologists who justify their actions while blaming it all on Israel.

Newsflash, taking away Israel won't fix the Muslim problem. They'll just turn their attention to the next gripe they have with the west.

Do you find this apologist douche as pathetic as I do? The guy cannot seriously debate Islam or any other topic without dragging others (who have nothing to do with the issue) through the mud in a vain attempt to save face for his people. It's pathetic. Just goes to show how lacking his argument is and his inability to logically defend any point (probably because as a child he was raised on memorizing the Koran instead of going to school).

Regardless, can someone show me an example of an Israel calling for the systematic rape of all Muslim women? I'd like to see that. I mean, they are the problem after all. Those evil, vicious Jews. All those beheadings, suicide bombings, murdering of civilians, torturing of Muslims, rape as a tool of war, etc that they partake in surely means they are the enemy. Any examples of a female Jew calling for the rape of all Muslim women?

This is like the story last week of two Afghani girls being blinded by acid from the Taliban. God forbid they go to school like any normal human being. Force them to worship a book fabricated by some pedophile twat! Disgusting. Of course the threads about that got no responses. The Muslims like Slapper avoid them like the plague.

Islam is a religion of peace! The media fabricates all those stories and videos of beheadings, suicide bombings, torture, rape, killings of their fellow Muslims, etc. ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2008, 10:16:31 AM »
ok, that all sounds good to me, I couldn't fathom in a million years being in favor of any religious control over law, especially Islam... What are the means to your goal?

You guys have hate speech laws that prevent you from being critical of Islamic laws and courts?

Criticism of islam is limited by two means, people ARE genuinely fearful of the aggressive muslim backlash, that we have seen TIME and TIME again.

Anti-hate speech laws also do more harm that good where the freedom of speech is involved:
http://www.dawn.com/2008/11/13/top10.htm
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23584232-details/Islamic%20radicals%20make%20mockery%20of%20hate%20laws/article.do

Also "hate speech" laws are being introduced to a possible EU constitution.

The freedom of speech details I am free to criticise whatever I want, and for you to chose not to listen to it. Ironically the freedom of speech was enshrined in law to actually protect the vocalisation of opinions verging on "hate speech", because prior to their existence, if you criticised the monarchy you may well have been giving a death sentence, brown nosing doesn't require protection by law. You get the point?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2008, 10:19:53 AM »
Nordic, what's your reply to my last post.  I have more confidence that you'll make way more sense than BF's meltdown.  What are the means to your goal?   And in what way do you call upon people like me to aid that?

No meltdown. Just pointing out your hypocrisies again, lush.  :D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2008, 10:24:14 AM »
Nordic, what's your reply to my last post.  I have more confidence that you'll make way more sense than BF's meltdown.  What are the means to your goal?   And in what way do you call upon people like me to aid that?

The means is to simply divulge hard, undeniable, FACTS and for it to be accepted by the apologists.

Apologetics of islam have a lot of blood on their hands already, time will tell, in my opinion, that they will have substantially more.

It's amazing to me, that this will be the single time in history that islam has spread without violence, simply due to the apologetic governments and ideological styles that are common today. Apologetics want to give them and inch, they take a mile and the apologetics are OK with that.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2008, 10:28:03 AM »
The means is to simply divulge hard, undeniable, FACTS and for it to be accepted by the apologists.

Apologetics of islam have a lot of blood on their hands already, time will tell, in my opinion, that they will have substantially more.

It's amazing to me, that this will be the single time in history that islam has spread without violence, simply due to the apologetic governments and ideological styles that are common today. Apologetics want to give them and inch, they take a mile and the apologetics are OK with that.

In this day and age it is embarrassing. So technologically advanced yet still letting barbarians and people who can just about read, let alone contribute anything beyond violence to society, walk all over them. It's disgusting and a major problem.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2008, 10:38:12 AM »
ok, end "apologetics"  I'm not sure I can be quoted as being apologetic to Islam but consider it done on my part.  not apologizing for a religion I don't give a rats ass about should be no problem.  What else?

Nice try at a play on words. You're an apologist. You've justified, on more than one occasion, extremist actions, usually blaming it on Israel or a host of other reasons. Sure you don't have to apologize for Islam itself, which has nothing to do with the main issue.  ::)