Author Topic: Has the internet ruined this sport?  (Read 1660 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Has the internet ruined this sport?
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2008, 03:33:05 PM »
What kind of girl wants to date some "Fresh off the Boat" immigrant car thief who's a Russian Mob lackey? I can't believe that story works on any girl that has any class about her. Is that the best story you could come up with? But seriously, if it works for you..what the hell.

its not my best story but it is my funniest story because it is the storyline to the video game "Grand theft auto 4"

......AND YET, it still fucking works

I swear, I did it once just for shits and giggles and IT WORKED

I have also used the storyline of "kickboxer" with great success except I replace "thailand" with "holland" and the role of "Xian" with my uncle

i started doing this stuff just for fun,initially, but it has proven my point- girls are gullible

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2008, 09:25:31 PM »
its not my best story but it is my funniest story because it is the storyline to the video game "Grand theft auto 4"

......AND YET, it still fucking works

I swear, I did it once just for shits and giggles and IT WORKED

I have also used the storyline of "kickboxer" with great success except I replace "thailand" with "holland" and the role of "Xian" with my uncle

i started doing this stuff just for fun,initially, but it has proven my point- girls are gullible
Actually, I think that's pretty cool and..funny. I've borowed lines from films myself and since I have a lot of charisma and acting ability, it works a lot as well.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2008, 09:38:03 PM »
lol that's pretty funny stuff there johnny.

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2008, 09:56:01 PM »
Worst of all, most women don't find that look attractive, which is a reason many of us started lifting in the first place.....

I dont do it for the women, I do it for myself. Sounds like you obviously have some self esteem issues my man.