Author Topic: Al-Qaeda message condemns Obama- calls Obama a house negro  (Read 7925 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: Al-Qaeda message condemns Obama- calls Obama a house negro
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2008, 07:03:57 PM »
and bush was warned 6 weeks in advance, and did nothing.

and when he was told on the morning of 911, he read 'my pet goat' for 8 minutes.

Yeah, blame that on clinton too.

So, 338!@##, are you beginning to understand the advantage of Obama dipping into the Clinton administration pool?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2008, 07:17:40 PM »
drop a bomb on that towel head

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2008, 08:42:55 PM »
Al-Q...Religion is an excuse for their jealousy of lacking a more future-safe society e.g.better industry, better drugs...better everything really. Those who aren't doing something shouldn't stand in the way of those doing it. They act like they want to preserve this middle-age type show they've got going on in the Middle East, but believe me, it's always going to boil down to jealousy of the West. Stubborn bastards. It's like that childish mentality of "Well if I can't have it, then neither can you!".

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2008, 09:17:28 PM »
This thread should be entered as the definition of sheeple.

How so?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2008, 09:51:58 PM »
If they could tell that from the middle east, why couldn't Americans see it?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2008, 10:09:20 PM »
I'm thinking there will be a South Park episode on this lol... I see it now.  They'll be celebrating a new era and talking about how wonderful it's going to be to leave the Bush years behind and then this insult will be aired and enraged Obama supporters of South Park will be calling for a rejuvinated war against AQ. LOLOLOLOL

If AQ and Americans will just hold hands all will be well  ::)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2008, 10:52:12 PM »
that's nice ::)  That zing you just heard fly over your head... yea....

Sure pal  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2008, 05:53:04 AM »
If AQ and Americans will just hold hands all will be well  ::)

That's what Hugo and the apologists think. They seem to ignore the glaring fact that the majority of these organizations exist to establish a Muslim caliphate across the world.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2008, 06:00:09 AM »
That's what Hugo and the apologists think. They seem to ignore the glaring fact that the majority of these organizations exist to establish a Muslim caliphate across the world.  ::)

They also like to ignore the fact that Islam has been at war with the rest of the world since its existence.  Anyone blaming GWB entirely is completely delusional.  Islam is the cause of wars all throughout the world both before GWB, and after GWB is long forgotten.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2008, 06:08:30 AM »
I do not give a shit about Islam, I never have and I never will.  Do I think it's the greatest evil we face, hell no... But the honest truth is that I think the people would be better off without the existence of Islam.  I have never been a advocate for Islam and when BF tried to say I had been and I asked him to prove it, he couldn't because he put his computer in hibernate or some shit ::)  I think everybody thinks I am because I'm also critical of Christianity and Judaism so they equate that to my being an advocate for Islam which is pure bullshit.

That's fine, but if you look at almost any conlifct around thw world, it deals with Islamic countries and peoples refusing to peacfully coexist with others.

Wether its the Philipines, India, the Middle East, Africa, the sad reality is that Islam is a violent religion wherever it exists.

Although may the same could be said of Christianity and Judaism in the past, it is not as true today.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2008, 06:34:18 AM »
Yeah ...now AQ is a CIA front organization?  Put down the drugs and back away slowly..... ::)
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2008, 06:35:42 AM »
Let me guess...the number one threat to the world is the USA right...u oughta bew ashamed of using that idiots' picture as ur avatar. Yet another guy that needs a bullet in the head. The CIA needs to get on that.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2008, 06:46:59 AM »
Yeah ...now AQ is a CIA front organization?  Put down the drugs and back away slowly..... ::)

What I find hysterical is that all the people these marxists point to, lead countries where everything is scarce, dwindiling, and getting worse by the day.

Are we in good shape?  not right now.

However, Cuba, Venezuela, N Korea, and the rest of these little dictatorships are far worse off.

I am just happy now that oil has fallen so much that Iran, SA, Nigeria, and Venezuela will be suffering hard.  

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2008, 06:54:57 AM »
Dude...Bolivia.....Boliv ia.hmmmm. The guy wants to legalize coca plants...because he's a coca grower. He's changed the rules under his own constitution to ensure he stays in power and can do what he wants. He nationalized the oil industry. This guy is a leftist nut and headed down the road of both destroying his country and becoming a major problem to the US, like Hugo is. Ur an American, this guy is no friend to America. Just proclaim ur a marxist and get over it. He's a useful idiot to Hugo the red.

Morales, who did not meet with any administration officials here, recently ordered all U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration agents to leave Bolivia, a major grower of coca plants that produce cocaine. He also expelled the U.S. ambassador, accusing the envoy of conspiring with his opponents. The Bush administration, in turn, expelled Bolivia's ambassador, suspended trade preferences and withdrew all Peace Corps volunteers from the poor Andean country.

L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2008, 08:53:13 AM »
This guy is a stooge of Hugo....if he wants to work with us he'll atleast have to distance himself from him and do more about the Coke. We can live with most of the other stuff, but with Chavez cozing up with both Russia and Iran, we need to isolate the guy.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2008, 09:40:35 AM »
Islam is the fastest growing religion in America.  Perhaps people who are against that should think some about how they go about opposing it. 

This means what? Oh yeah, two things. Jack and shit. Religion is a sham, and the fact that "Islam" is growing faster than any other one just goes to show that an incredibly large number of Americans are complete dipshits. Great point though, Hugo!  ::)

Islam is a barbaric, violent religion, and will continue to be that way as long as the "moderates" turn a blind eye to the actions of the extremists.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2008, 01:04:05 PM »
They have no alienable rights to call him that!

Haha imagine the retaliation Bush would pursue if they called him such a name in public  ;D BOOM

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2008, 01:04:56 PM »
They have no alienable rights to call him that!

Haha imagine the retaliation Bush would pursue if they called him such a name in public  ;D BOOM
Look who's back! Getbig's resident phony!  ;D
!

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2008, 05:19:03 PM »
Raw I'ma give it to ya, like cocaine straight from Bolivia.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2008, 10:25:08 PM »
HH6 the CIA are the biggest drug dealers in the world under the power and protection of the U.S. military.  LMAO house negro......that's hilarious that Al Qaeda of all things called coke head Obama a house negro! 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2008, 10:59:41 PM »
Al-Qaida must be headed by some major retards.
Ripping on Obama, and especially for being a traitor of his race, to be a house negro, it will only make every American stand up behind him: 'we can piss on our president, but fcuk any POS terrorist who disrespects our guy'.

And Al-Qaida needs someone polarizing in office, someone like Bush.
With Obama, they may see some very rough times ahead.
As empty as paradise

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2008, 11:40:29 PM »
Al-Qaida must be headed by some major retards.
Ripping on Obama, and especially for being a traitor of his race, to be a house negro, it will only make every American stand up behind him: 'we can piss on our president, but fcuk any POS terrorist who disrespects our guy'.

And Al-Qaida needs someone polarizing in office, someone like Bush.
With Obama, they may see some very rough times ahead.

it's a good tactic if you think about it. They [AQ] are getting the people to stand behind the president. If and When there is an attack. Obama can do whatever he wants. The majority won't say a peep.

Peoples rights will be infringed.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2008, 11:48:21 PM »
isn't it one of AQ supposed goals to disrupt the normal day to day lives of regular Americans?

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2008, 11:53:35 PM »
it's a good tactic if you think about it. They [AQ] are getting the people to stand behind the president. If and When there is an attack. Obama can do whatever he wants. The majority won't say a peep.

Peoples rights will be infringed.

What exactly are you insinuating?  Because I must admit I'm not quite clear on what you and/or Hugo are talking about--are you suggesting that this is all a game, a political ploy and the distinction between the good guys and the bad guys is hazy at best?

I mean there are people over there fighting and dying and putting their necks on the line every day who might beg to differ with your (and Hugo's) analysis.  To people on both sides of the conflict it's not a game.  I'm sure Saddam didn't think it was a game when he was dangling at the end of a rope...  or if it was all a joke, he certainly wasn't laughing.  So I wish you guys would make your point because I'm not sure whether I'm seeing it.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2008, 02:42:51 AM »
Ya if somebody in this country called him a House guy they would be jumping all over their shit,
the media would be all over it and the person would lose their job.
But nothing happens if you say something bad about a White person.
Watch out for Rev. Al Sharptin look what he did to Immus, and Immus was joking.
But it's ok for a black to make jokes about Whites but Whites can't joke about blacks.
What's up my guy?