Author Topic: Al-Qaeda message condemns Obama- calls Obama a house negro  (Read 7839 times)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Re: Al-Qaeda message condemns Obama- calls Obama a house negro
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2008, 03:24:27 AM »
Ya if somebody in this country called him a House guy they would be jumping all over their shit,
the media would be all over it and the person would lose their job.
But nothing happens if you say something bad about a White person.
Watch out for Rev. Al Sharptin look what he did to Immus, and Immus was joking.
But it's ok for a black to make jokes about Whites but Whites can't joke about blacks.
What's up my guy?

Democrats love double standards, they will care if Palin daughter got pregnant or not but not if their president chant "god damn amerikkka" for 20 years  ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2008, 07:33:58 AM »
Democrats love double standards, they will care if Palin daughter got pregnant or not but not if their president chant "god damn amerikkka" for 20 years  ::)

show video proof of obama saying god damn america

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2008, 08:24:37 AM »
HH6 the CIA are the biggest drug dealers in the world under the power and protection of the U.S. military.  LMAO house negro......that's hilarious that Al Qaeda of all things called coke head Obama a house negro! 

Damm ur right...I have 10 keys in my house right now...just waiting for the CIA to pick it up. Go put ur tin foil hat on and leave the board.  ::)
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2008, 09:15:43 AM »
Damm ur right...I have 10 keys in my house right now...just waiting for the CIA to pick it up. Go put ur tin foil hat on and leave the board.  ::)

Only 10 keys?

You are so small time. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2008, 09:21:01 AM »
Well come on guys..I'm only one man..but at the base...christ i can swim in the stuff. I actually have a pot like in scarface..i just shove my head in and snort. Its great, the Army is all coke and strippers really.
L

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2008, 10:11:58 AM »
They call him a "house negro"...u gotta love AQ. This is the guy we really would love to wack.

Boy are they stupid.  Obama was in the Senate....not the House.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2008, 10:16:28 AM »
Boy are they stupid.  Obama was in the Senate....not the House.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH HAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHA

;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2008, 10:28:34 AM »
Dude i wanna whoop his ass...Talkin all kinds of shit from afar...AQ is a bunch of bitchess. They do all that video shit talkin. Im thinking about joining up the MC so i could go to afgh and fuck up some towel heads

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2008, 04:46:00 PM »
They call him a "house negro"...u gotta love AQ. This is the guy we really would love to wack.

The second-in-command of Islamic militant network al-Qaeda has hit out at US President-elect Barack Obama.

In a message purportedly from Ayman al-Zawahiri, the al-Qaeda deputy called Mr Obama a "house negro" - a demeaning term implying he served white people.

Mr Obama's plan to bolster the US military presence in Afghanistan would fail, Zawahiri said.

If genuine, the message would be the first acknowledgement by al-Qaeda of the president-elect's victory.

The audio message appeared on militant websites.

Zawahiri, an Egyptian by birth, is often referred to as Osama Bin Laden's right-hand man and the chief ideologue of al-Qaeda.

In the short message he warned Mr Obama of failure if he followed Bush administration policies in the Middle East and Afghanistan.

He also criticised Mr Obama - whose father is Muslim - for abandoning his Islamic roots.

"You were born to a Muslim father, but you chose to stand with the enemies of Muslims," he said.

On Sunday, in his first television interview since his 4 November election win, Mr Obama reiterated his commitment to shift more US troops to war-torn Afghanistan.

Stamping out al-Qaeda "once and for all" was a top priority, he said, and capturing or killing Osama Bin Laden was "critical" to US security

Oh, but remember, HH6...we should be meeting with people like this without pre-condition.   ::) ::) ::)

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2008, 03:02:34 PM »
Oh, but remember, HH6...we should be meeting with people like this without pre-condition.   ::) ::) ::)

Which specific preconditions would you recommend?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2008, 05:18:54 PM »

Classic idiot low information voter.  ::)
!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2008, 10:54:43 AM »
Sorry Benny, we've seen what exactly the Obama voter knew and didn't know when voting for the Messiah. They knew more about Palin then they knew about either Dem candidate. Good job Barry voters, getting ur info from "People".
L