Author Topic: Inside Lou Ferrigno Story From Craig Richardson's Training Partner  (Read 7973 times)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
One of my hobbies is to collect old original movie posters and as such, I have a very good friend in Canada.  He recently put together a huge fund-raiser dinner party at the Long Island mansion of a guy named Richard Cohen.  The fundraiser took place on Saturday, September 6th, 2008.  The idea was to get as many celebrities to attend as possible.  Some of those who appeared included Adam West, Larry Hagman, Erik Estrada, Morgan Fairchild, Ed Asner, Cindy Williams, Joyce DeWitt, etc.

Also contracted to appear was Lou Ferrigno.  LF shows up with his wife Carla and the moment he steps on the property, he demands to know when the balance of his deposit will be paid to him.  It was incredibly rude and LF was the only guy who acted like a jerk.  My friend said that LF's wife ordered him around and pulled his strings as if he was a puppet.  LF was the first guest to leave and he did, in fact, leave early.  The people in attendance paid a great deal of money to sit and have dinner with these stars and the money went to charity. 

My friend said he would never invite LF again and if LF called him, he still wouldn't hire him to appear.

On a personal note, every time Craig competes somewhere and we see him, I always yell, "Louie" and hold up my camera as if I am taking his photo and then ask him how much do I owe him.  He gets really pissed.  I know this is a juvenile thing to do, but I was there at the Arnold Classic Expo in 1998 with my then training partner, Vinny Galanti and personally saw LF tell a little boy to give him $10 for taking a photo with his own camera.  The young boy was very startled and became upset as his Dad had to calm him down.  I was disgusted and told Ferrigno he ought to be ashamed of himself.

Since then, I figure LF deserves the immature harrassment.

Harley

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Re: Inside Lou Ferrigno Story From Craig Richardson's Training Partner
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 07:59:30 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D
your not the first person that calls lou out on what a piece of shit he is...
any pics of the fundraiser ;)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 08:01:34 PM »
;D ;D ;D
your not the first person that calls lou out on what a piece of shit he is...
any pics of the fundraiser ;)

Yes, you can go to BobTheMagician.com and find it somewhere there.  Bob is my friend in Canada and put it together.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 08:18:47 PM »
if i ever seen him i do a drive-by-shooting, only with cameras ;D
A

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 08:19:31 PM »
Lou's a piece of shit.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2008, 08:21:00 PM »

Lou sure has some issues.............

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2008, 08:29:43 PM »
    One of my hobbies is to collect old original movie posters and as such, I have a very good friend in Canada.  He recently put together a huge fund-raiser dinner party at the Long Island mansion of a guy named Richard Cohen.  The fundraiser took place on Saturday, September 6th, 2008.  The idea was to get as many celebrities to attend as possible.  Some of those who appeared included Adam West, Larry Hagman, Erik Estrada, Morgan Fairchild, Ed Asner, Cindy Williams, Joyce DeWitt, etc.
    Also contracted to appear was Lou Ferrigno.  LF shows up with his wife Carla and the moment he steps on the property, he demands to know when the balance of his deposit will be paid to him.  It was incredibly rude and LF was the only guy who acted like a jerk.  My friend said that LF's wife ordered him around and pulled his strings as if he was a puppet.  LF was the first guest to leave and he did, in fact, leave early.  The people in attendance paid a great deal of money to sit and have dinner with these stars and the money went to charity. 
    My friend said he would never invite LF again and if LF called him, he still wouldn't hire him to appear.
    On a personal note, every time Craig competes somewhere and we see him, I always yell, "Louie" and hold up my camera as if I am taking his photo and then ask him how much do I owe him.  He gets really pissed.  I know this is a juvenile thing to do, but I was there at the Arnold Classic Expo in 1998 with my then training partner, Vinny Galanti and personally saw LF tell a little boy to give him $10 for taking a photo with his own camera.  The young boy was very startled and became upset as his Dad had to calm him down.  I was disgusted and told Ferrigno he ought to be ashamed of himself.
Since then, I figure LF deserves the immature harrassment.
Harley

If Lou was to pass away tomorrow, Ronnie Coleman and his new wife will fall right into place for Louie...

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2008, 08:59:10 PM »
I remember being at the Olympia in 2000. I was at the pool area at the Mandalay listening to a few of the PRO's doing their training tips. After Flavio Bacciainini did his thing, it was Lou's turn. He noticed someone videoing the him and he actually stopped talking and told the guy he had to stop filming since he had some "exclusive" contract with some video company. I turned to my girlfriend at the time and asked her if she saw Lou do that, she said yeah, and asked why he was such a dick? I told her, he was living in a dream world. When we got back to Houston, I let her watch Hercules the movie with him in it. She was laughing the whole time since they dubbed someone else's voice over. She didn't know he was deaf or damn near. Needless to say she wasn't impressed with his "acting" abilities.

He's a shit head.

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2008, 10:50:39 PM »
If Lou was to pass away tomorrow, Ronnie Coleman and his new wife will fall right into place for Louie...

The implication here is that Ronnie and his wife are somehow money hungry greedy idiots, when in fact, they are nothing of the sort.

Then again, you may very well be Atli's new boyfriend, so the jealously may be warranted.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2008, 10:54:42 PM »
All second hand information... Everyone I know that has been around him almost all has positive things to say.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2008, 11:37:49 PM »
My neighbors are pretty good friends with Eric Estrada. He's been here a couple of times and stayed with them. He actually a pretty nice down to earth guy. OK, that's my version of a "Keith" story.  ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2008, 11:41:45 PM »
The implication here is that Ronnie and his wife are somehow money hungry greedy idiots, when in fact, they are nothing of the sort.

Then again, you may very well be Atli's new boyfriend, so the jealously may be warranted.
truth ronnie been great for the game.
A

Jizzacked

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2008, 12:16:41 AM »
someone needs to post a video on youtube doing something like this... approaching him filming like those paparazzi fools do... and ask how much its gonna cost.... a video camera takes on average how many frames per second?  thats a lot of pictures!

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2008, 12:28:16 AM »
Lou licks dog balls. Sounds like he has thrown a Tammy Patnode or two in his time.

What a douche.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2008, 01:01:39 AM »
Lou licks dog balls. Sounds like he has thrown a Tammy Patnode or two in his time.

What a douche.
What is your obsession with "Tammy Patnode?"  That's all you post about, I think it would be best for you to calm down, little gimmick.  ::)

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2008, 01:04:28 AM »
What is your obsession with "Tammy Patnode?"  That's all you post about, I think it would best for you to calm down, little gimmick.  ::)

Puhleeze friend. There is no obsession. It is just a synonym. Tammy Patnode = Temper Tantrum.

Now you are the one that brougth her up friend. This is a bashing lou ferrigno thread and we should stick to that please okay thank you.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2008, 01:06:55 AM »
Puhleeze friend. There is no obsession. It is just a synonym. Tammy Patnode = Temper Tantrum.

Now you are the one that brougth her up friend. This is a bashing lou ferrigno thread and we should stick to that please okay thank you.
What's your main account, "friend?"  ::)

BobbyHasBeenBad

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2008, 01:19:23 AM »
What's your main account, "friend?"  ::)

It is this one Jeffro I am no gimmick please chek on my ip address thank you.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2008, 06:03:54 AM »

Actually a reliable source tells me that Ron's wife should be married to LF based on her behavior at appearances, specifically in terms of autographs and signatures. Quite the shrew apparently.

someone needs to post a video on youtube doing something like this... approaching him filming like those paparazzi fools do... and ask how much its gonna cost.... a video camera takes on average how many frames per second?  thats a lot of pictures!

Good idea as long as the camera's not destroyed trying to get that.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2008, 06:18:37 AM »
Wow newsflash, Lou Ferrigno is an asshole  ::) ::) ::)
The Number 2 in Scranton

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2008, 06:31:15 AM »
I like the part where his wife "orders him around like a puppet". Doesn't surprise me....he's to stupid to handle things himself. Just like in pumping iron. His daddy had to do everything for him. Shameful.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2008, 07:03:57 AM »
Sad, but at least Louie knows his wife, Carla for over 30 years.......

Where Ronnie Just got married and his wife is all ready in control....

BTW... I met Estrada the coolest guy, and based on charisma he can get any girl ...doesnt worry about no abs or shaved pecs.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2008, 07:11:52 AM »
Rumor has it that the green paint that was put on Louie did something to his brain and for now on, he gravitates to anything green....I guess he just can't stay away from those green  :-\twenty dollar bills

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2008, 07:15:06 AM »
You used the Ferrigno name on the internet. $20.00 please.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2008, 07:15:37 AM »
That's quite the roll call. Nothing like '70's cheese to bring in the dollas!    ;D