Author Topic: Anadrol, how many weeks max?  (Read 10857 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: Anadrol, how many weeks max?
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2008, 11:27:57 AM »
I have to give credit for the fairly subtle trolling.

I don't get it, I was serious, what is trolling anyway never understood the term.  Either way I used a lot of orals last year at the same time for a while maybe 2 months and always felt fine, Halo, and one other, maybe var, and was fine.  I wouldn't worry unless you have had liver or kidney problems in the past, if you start to have side pains I would easy up on the dose or take a day off of the orals.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2008, 11:37:37 AM »
I don't get it, I was serious, what is trolling anyway never understood the term.  Either way I used a lot of orals last year at the same time for a while maybe 2 months and always felt fine, Halo, and one other, maybe var, and was fine.  I wouldn't worry unless you have had liver or kidney problems in the past, if you start to have side pains I would easy up on the dose or take a day off of the orals.

jt

LOL you know exactly what I mean.  :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2008, 11:05:55 AM »
shot of vodka is worse for your liver than an a bomb.  think about all the alcoholics you know who are getting blasted every night and do it year round. are all of them getting liver transplants ?
thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!