Author Topic: question for TA  (Read 738 times)

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
question for TA
« on: November 21, 2008, 02:51:21 PM »
does it matter what time i eat my calories ?...say for example I have to eat  2050 calories in a day to maintain
can i just starve myself all day and at night have like a 12 pack of beers and a couple of double cheese burgers ?

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Re: question for TA
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 01:21:01 AM »
does it matter what time i eat my calories ?...say for example I have to eat  2050 calories in a day to maintain
can i just starve myself all day and at night have like a 12 pack of beers and a couple of double cheese burgers ?

It's possible with only eating one big meal. Your food choice however will probably not match the rules of proper nutrient intake (protein, vitamins, minerals, etc.) and the ability to train hard the next day.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 01:28:25 AM »
You could do that. You'll look like shit if you do it too often though.

But it is pretty fun  ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 01:36:41 AM »
It's possible with only eating one big meal. Your food choice however will probably not match the rules of proper nutrient intake (protein, vitamins, minerals, etc.) and the ability to train hard the next day.
Finally, you guys decided to drop the whole 'eat whatever you want and I will eat at McDonalds for three months straight' shtick.
Great.
Maybe Abeles will soon be able to try organic diets or perhaps even raw food diets.
Abeles seems like guy who could get himself into something like that.
Abeles, if you're looking to be a little original, check out raw food diet forums across the net.
Or perhaps you could start advocating traditional Japanese diet (they eat very healthy).

Just some suggestions to get you started.     
As empty as paradise

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2008, 01:53:27 AM »
Finally, you guys decided to drop the whole 'eat whatever you want and I will eat at McDonalds for three months straight' shtick.
Great.
Maybe Abeles will soon be able to try organic diets or perhaps even raw food diets.
Abeles seems like guy who could get himself into something like that.
Abeles, if you're looking to be a little original, check out raw food diet forums across the net.
Or perhaps you could start advocating traditional Japanese diet (they eat very healthy).

Just some suggestions to get you started.     

I never said "eat whatever you want".
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=232398.0

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2008, 01:59:55 AM »
No doubt about it...