Author Topic: Taking a couple days...  (Read 856 times)

untamedsense

• Getbig II
  • Bigger, Better, Badder!!!
Taking a couple days...
« on: November 22, 2008, 01:38:15 PM »
I just took a couple of "unplanned" days off.  I know it's a good thing that if your mind is stale, and you're feeling a bit used up that you should take a little break.  However, I feel like a friggin PUNK when I do.  And it's funny, but I'll have nearly 300 workouts this year.  Am I alone in this?
Those who play with cats; expect to get scratched!

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
Re: Taking a couple days...
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 03:11:44 PM »
I just took a couple of "unplanned" days off.  I know it's a good thing that if your mind is stale, and you're feeling a bit used up that you should take a little break.  However, I feel like a friggin PUNK when I do.  And it's funny, but I'll have nearly 300 workouts this year.  Am I alone in this?
I train 3 on 1 off so I get enough rest but yes taking some rest for me is hard mentally
I want to train but everytime I take some extra time I always come back feeling alot better.
You body needs that rest time I took 10 days off a month ago for vac and it drove me nuts but
I felt great when I got back.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Taking a couple days...
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 03:21:15 PM »
if it makes you feel better you can still hit the gym and do some other shit like cardio or mess around with crunches and smaller exercises like that that still will give you plenty of rest but you still be in that environment and technically "go to the gym" dog
Z