Author Topic: TEST = NO LIBIDO  (Read 6006 times)

PinkPanthar

• Getbig I
TEST = NO LIBIDO
« on: November 23, 2008, 06:58:04 AM »

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey All.

First off, I know this subject has been brought up in various forms and shades of grey in not so specific THREADS but I thought it deserved to be narrowed down. And simply for my own understanding I was MORE than curious.

What is the IMPORTANCE of HCG in HRT?

I know it is multiple but what could you fellows offer from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE>?

Here is what most brings up my concerns. Testosterone ALONE has always everytime WIHTOUT FAIL killed my libido. Period. I have messaged around multiple boards and while this is definately an oddity it is know unprecadented. Has TEST killed anyone elses libido? HAs HCG helped this little problem out? Honestly I have low test (221 as of last time checked) and all the negative symptoms (inluding poor libido) BUT I can not picture myself living with NO LIBIDO for the rest of my existence. If I went on HRT it would be TEST and HCG, would the HCG help this horrible libido problem though.

Ok well thanks. While I did make this post mostly about HCG and libido I do also have an interest in its other properties, as reported by personal expereience. Thank you a ton guys. Very glad I fell upon this great little forum.

+++PinkPanthar+++

P.S. Is there anyone else out there whom testosterone neber ceases to KILL their LIBIDO? I can't be the only one.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: TEST = NO LIBIDO
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 07:31:15 AM »
Yes I get that also.  I still have some libido but it is blunted.  My prostate is also the size of a grapefruit, that cant be helping.  I have noticed lower doseages of test like 400-500 per week seem to have less effect on the libido.

PinkPanthar

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 07:48:45 AM »
How come test RAISES soo many persons libido but others the opposite?  I wish it raised mine...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2008, 08:59:24 AM »
If I went on HRT it would be TEST and HCG, would the HCG help this horrible libido problem though.

Maybe. I would try a little DHEA too. Dr John Crisler says DHEA is more important than Test for libido (!).

Exal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2008, 09:16:49 AM »
Alot of people go deficient in DHEA when using exogenous test

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 05:50:58 PM »
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey All.

First off, I know this subject has been brought up in various forms and shades of grey in not so specific THREADS but I thought it deserved to be narrowed down. And simply for my own understanding I was MORE than curious.

What is the IMPORTANCE of HCG in HRT?

I know it is multiple but what could you fellows offer from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE>?

Here is what most brings up my concerns. Testosterone ALONE has always everytime WIHTOUT FAIL killed my libido. Period. I have messaged around multiple boards and while this is definately an oddity it is know unprecadented. Has TEST killed anyone elses libido? HAs HCG helped this little problem out? Honestly I have low test (221 as of last time checked) and all the negative symptoms (inluding poor libido) BUT I can not picture myself living with NO LIBIDO for the rest of my existence. If I went on HRT it would be TEST and HCG, would the HCG help this horrible libido problem though.

Ok well thanks. While I did make this post mostly about HCG and libido I do also have an interest in its other properties, as reported by personal expereience. Thank you a ton guys. Very glad I fell upon this great little forum.

+++PinkPanthar+++

P.S. Is there anyone else out there whom testosterone neber ceases to KILL their LIBIDO? I can't be the only one.

Do a search.

There are so many threads pertaining to HCG and PCT in general that I'm not going to waste any more.

Read on your own.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2008, 04:51:58 AM »
Maybe. I would try a little DHEA too. Dr John Crisler says DHEA is more important than Test for libido (!).

This is interesting as I have read stuff from Dr John C. he runs a clinic for HRT if I remember and is a BB himself.  One of the top guys on AAS use and how it interacts with the whole body.

DHEA is very easy to get at vitamin stores and is not very expensive.  I will give it a try at 50mg ED and see what happens.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2008, 06:28:29 AM »
How come test RAISES soo many persons libido but others the opposite?  I wish it raised mine...

Imo, it does and it doesn't.  Depends on how you define "libido."  If you mean sexual aggression, increased interest like having a good long stare at an ass that you probably wouldn't stare too long at normally, an even greater fascination with tits, then yes psychological libido is up. 

But if you mean full nuts, feeling the need to cum, then no my physical libido was down.  Erections were ok, and morning erections were more frequent, but physical need was suppressed.  HCG definitely sorted it out tho.  You may need to look into the cause of your hypogonadism however.  I'd theorize that if your T is low because of low pituitary output, then HCG will have you sporting wood all day.  If the problem is your nuts then the HCG may not have anything to act upon so it would be ineffective.  I'm just guessing. 

At any rate, HCG makes me horny.

littlechris

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2008, 11:58:42 AM »
depends on how much your taking.  if you have no sex drive, chances either your test is fake, or you are not producing and leutinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone.  if the test is real, you will wantto go on hcg.  and you can also do a little bit of winstrol o get your lh and fsh back up.  you really need to go on hrt instead of doing it yourself.  but on hrt you probably wont be prescribed more than 400 mgs of tet per week.  i am stoked at 200 mg every 7 days. hope this helps.

Stavios

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2008, 02:50:50 PM »

really ?
very interesting

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2008, 02:55:55 PM »
At any rate, HCG makes me horny.

Same with me. I feel like I have a need to masterbate 4-5 times a day.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2008, 03:18:11 PM »
Same with me. I feel like I have a need to masterbate 4-5 times a day.

Haha, yep.  It's TOO effective if you're not careful.  Can't get any work done at all!  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2008, 03:20:00 PM »
everytime i go to the bathroom or i get naked or my penis brushes against anything, i have the urge to masterbate. and im on deca with no caber. actually at the moment im running deca to test at a ratio of about 3=1 (more deca than test)... hornier than ive ever been.

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2008, 08:34:01 PM »

bro !
here is what Dr Crisler wrote on HCG:

It is important that no more than 500IU of HCG be administered on any given day. There is only just so much stimulation possible, and exceeding that not only is wasteful, doing so has important negative consequences. Higher doses overly stimulate -*test*-('")icular aromatase, which inappropriately raises estrogen levels, and brings on the detrimental effects of same

I always injected 2500 IU twice a week, for 2 week after each cycle !!!  :o :o :o
my balls must be fucked up

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2008, 08:37:26 PM »
everytime i go to the bathroom or i get naked or my penis brushes against anything, i have the urge to masterbate. and im on deca with no caber. actually at the moment im running deca to test at a ratio of about 3=1 (more deca than test)... hornier than ive ever been.
Sounds normal for an 18 yo,maybe your gear is fake?  ???

Stavios

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2008, 08:49:56 PM »
Sounds normal for an 18 yo,maybe your gear is fake?  ???

I think the horniest I ever was was at 12-13 years old

It was fucking crazy

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2008, 09:45:14 PM »
I think the horniest I ever was was at 12-13 years old

It was fucking crazy
Fun times  ;D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2008, 04:59:04 AM »
Yeah I rember those days too a few times jerked off 5 times in a day

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2008, 05:07:04 AM »
So... anybody ever stack HCG with caber?  :P

4thAD

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2008, 10:07:30 AM »
So... anybody ever stack HCG with caber?  :P

Yes, because I run caber when on deca, and I always run HCG when on cycle.

PinkPanthar

• Getbig I
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2008, 03:59:59 PM »
I hate you HORNY dudes.  As soon as I get my HRT though I will be up with ya (hopefully)

Stavios

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2008, 06:31:27 AM »
After being on DHEA for about 2 weeks now, I can say this is definitly true !!

my nuts were back to normal but not my usual high libido, it worried me so I started taking DHEA when I read your post and the strong libido is definitly back !!! 8)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2008, 10:49:33 AM »

I remember reading a study (or maybe an article) about how resistance trained males were almost always tested low on DHEA and that supplementation would definitely help.  Zinc deficiency also seems to be an issue as well.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2008, 12:00:16 PM »
I have also started supplementing DHEA after reading Van's post.  Its been about 2 weeks so far at 50mg ED.  Have noticed my sex drive increasing a bit though.  Not sure if it is from other factors also though, I have dropped my test dose to about 600mg EW thats all Im taking, was taking clen and letro at 120mcg ED and 1mg ED letro respectively.  Have noticed less energy, probally the deletion of the clen from the program.

Stavios

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2008, 12:02:12 PM »
I have also started supplementing DHEA after reading Van's post.  Its been about 2 weeks so far at 50mg ED.  Have noticed my sex drive increasing a bit though.  Not sure if it is from other factors also though, I have dropped my test dose to about 600mg EW thats all Im taking, was taking clen and letro at 120mcg ED and 1mg ED letro respectively.  Have noticed less energy, probally the deletion of the clen from the program.

maybe the DHEA is too low bro, I am taking 2 100mg pills a day