Author Topic: Mike Tyson, Nov 11/08  (Read 14732 times)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Re: Mike Tyson, Nov 11/08
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2008, 01:56:32 AM »
A prime Tyson would have never beaten a prime Lennox Lewis, take that to the bank.... too Big, too Smart and too Tough.

You never really know. Lewis was very very good but so was Tyson. You can't know for sure.

Look at the Tua vs Lewis fight. Lewis ran from him a lot of the fight. Tyson was taller and a better fighter than Tua who just tried to KO Lewis all fight. Prime Tyson could have taken him then.

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2008, 04:34:55 AM »
Still getting hollywood poontank and looking mean, tyson's standing strong in life.

spinnis

« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2008, 04:35:12 AM »
haahah honestly, Tyson does not need protection. He could kill 99% of the population.

he couldnt kill 10% of the population at this point.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2008, 04:35:37 AM »
 :D

spinnis

« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2008, 04:37:56 AM »
He was nilhistic from the beginning, indifferent so what's happened doesn't necessarily trouble him.

It absolutely Ruined him.
Both mentally and physically (spell)

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2008, 04:38:22 AM »
he couldnt kill 10% of the population at this point.

Honestly, would you throw hands with tyson if he pissed you off in a club?

spinnis

« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2008, 04:40:40 AM »

After I saw the recent interview a couple of sweeds did with him, for High Chaparall, which is a funny ass show,
If he is on the same medication that he was when the filmed that show then Yes.
If he tried to piss me off ofcourse, I dont mind getting my ass kicked, and I would probably be able to sue him lol.
Im gonna try and find the episodes im talking about, tyson were sooooooooooooo out of it. Not even funny.

edit*

When they are talking to Tyson you can understand, just ignore the subtitles lol.

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2008, 04:42:26 AM »
After I saw the recent interview a couple of sweeds did with him, for High Chaparall, which is a funny ass show,
If he is on the same medication that he was when the filmed that show then Yes.
If he tried to piss me off ofcourse, I dont mind getting my ass kicked, and I would probably be able to sue him lol.
Im gonna try and find the episodes im talking about, tyson were sooooooooooooo out of it. Not even funny.

Would be sad if the guy walks around completely sedaded on psych meds.

spinnis

« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2008, 04:43:56 AM »
Would be sad if the guy walks around completely sedaded on psych meds.

Look at the above vids, he doesnt look more dangerous then the average joe.
Maby deep inside he get get into fighter mode again, but it sure doesnt look like it.

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2008, 04:51:34 AM »
Hahaha unbased hate swede! Tyson is clearly sitting out a hangover from a tremendous party with various uppers. Note the fine leftover hoe he prob filled up the night before at 4.51.

Still wouldnt want to trade with him in a club :D

spinnis

« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2008, 04:54:49 AM »
Hahaha unbased hate swede! Tyson is clearly sitting out a hangover from a tremendous party with various uppers. Note the fine leftover hoe he prob filled up the night before at 4.51.

Still wouldnt want to trade with him in a club :D

the last 2 videos is from the day after the first day, still completly out of it..

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2008, 04:59:40 AM »
NO...sad is spending your life on GETBIG criticizing the former heavyweight boxing champ of the world. At least he can say he accomplished something FEW others have. How about you? 

I would like to second that motion.

Pat

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2008, 05:05:54 AM »
here we go again: b###hes on here got the neighbor's dog hidding their bones in the backyard...and want to call out this guy.  it's amazing when you have the wrong people around you.  king and robin plus her mom were bad news for him all the way...just never got his head straight after that.  plus king stole $100M of his money while he was in jail which probably would have jacked off anyway.     
Oh...Monica!

spinnis

« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2008, 05:13:40 AM »
here we go again: b###hes on here got the neighbor's dog hidding their bones in the backyard...and want to call out this guy.  it's amazing when you have the wrong people around you.  king and robin plus her mom were bad news for him all the way...just never got his head straight after that.  plus king stole $100M of his money while he was in jail which probably would have jacked off anyway.     

The only good person ever in tysons life were that old trainer that died.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2008, 05:43:36 AM »

sure he would, on the internet of course.  ::)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2008, 06:00:44 AM »
nicer eyes

Is she flipping us the bird? Bitch, you wanna fight?
U

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2008, 06:15:53 AM »
The only good person ever in tysons life were that old trainer that died.

that was rocky iii
Z

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2008, 06:18:22 AM »
Tyson is infamous , he's beat his ex-wife is convicted of rape , burned through all of his money , he's an interesting guy but a pretty big celebrity isn't saying much.
he's also one of the 2-3 greatest heavyweight boxers of all time who's held three belts at the same time, not many can say the same thing.

spinnis

« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2008, 06:24:56 AM »
he's also one of the 2-3 greatest heavyweight boxers of all time who's held three belts at the same time, not many can say the same thing.

I think half the shit said about tyson isnt true.

Rape? maby she wanted money so she sued him after sex when he didnt want to be with her no more.
Hit his gf? Maby she hit him first and he was defending himself.

etc etc

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2008, 06:26:06 AM »
you people dissing Tyson fans have no idea how stupid you look.

"hes no good anymore, blah blah blah"

you twinks go watch shaved, oiled down men in thongs pose on stage, and actually possess the words "shaved glutes" in your mind.

I wonder how long the line would be if it was Cutler or Dex jackson in the club  ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2008, 06:28:59 AM »
I think half the shit said about tyson isnt true.

Rape? maby she wanted money so she sued him after sex when he didnt want to be with her no more.
Hit his gf? Maby she hit him first and he was defending himself.

etc etc
he didn't rape that whore, she fuccked him voluntarily thinking her pusssy would tame him and make him her boyfriend/husband and that she'd be rolling in the $$$$$$ and when she realized she was just another skank he went through she got angry.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2008, 06:42:08 AM »
No shit! This guy's gonna have a KO punch that no one will see coming 'til the day he dies...and people are calling him out!? You'd have to be insane even to think about it.   :o

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2008, 06:47:25 AM »
he didn't rape that whore, she fuccked him voluntarily thinking her pusssy would tame him and make him her boyfriend/husband and that she'd be rolling in the $$$$$$ and when she realized she was just another skank he went through she got angry.

Hahaha...oh brother.I'd like to see Tyson vs a cage fighter.Tyson wouldn't stand a chance ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #73 on: November 26, 2008, 06:58:09 AM »

Hahaha...oh brother.I'd like to see Tyson vs a cage fighter.Tyson wouldn't stand a chance.

If you think a prime Tyson would have a snow ball's chance in hell against a top MMA fighter like Fedor, who can not only box but kick and fight on the ground, then you're seriously deluded.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

spinnis

« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2008, 07:00:23 AM »

exactly.