Author Topic: Mike Tyson, Nov 11/08  (Read 14733 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Mike Tyson, Nov 11/08
« Reply #125 on: November 27, 2008, 10:25:31 AM »
Lewis never took a punch well or handled good fighters who weren't afraid easily. If Tyson fought him in the late 80s while he still cared about fighting, it would be no contest.

Teddy Atlas his former trainer is the most accurate when he's said that Tyson hasn't wanted to fight since the early 90s-not the same guy.

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #126 on: November 27, 2008, 10:30:17 AM »
Tyson pre 1990 Kos Lummox easily

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #127 on: December 17, 2008, 06:41:09 AM »
No... it's Prive... It's the club at the Planet Hollywood in Vegas.

Prive... Not "private".

haha I know, you can tell ND doesn't get out much  ;D

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: December 17, 2008, 07:53:50 AM »
Tyson's response to females at the club...

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: December 17, 2008, 01:15:43 PM »
Lewis never took a punch well or handled good fighters who weren't afraid easily. If Tyson fought him in the late 80s while he still cared about fighting, it would be no contest.

Teddy Atlas his former trainer is the most accurate when he's said that Tyson hasn't wanted to fight since the early 90s-not the same guy.
X2

Jace

• Getbig I
« Reply #130 on: December 17, 2008, 03:03:06 PM »

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: December 17, 2008, 03:06:20 PM »

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #132 on: December 17, 2008, 03:07:12 PM »
You'll see this Blonde girl on the news in a few weeks with a black eye and bruises from Mike beatin' her down.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #133 on: December 17, 2008, 07:31:15 PM »

Where is this pic from?  He looks about 20 lbs heavier here than he did when I saw him last month in the other pic above.

Jace

• Getbig I
« Reply #134 on: December 17, 2008, 08:13:01 PM »
That was taken this past sunday where he was a presenter at an awards show:

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sportsprose/2008/12/mike_tyson_has_put_on_quite_a.html

He's so fat now lolz!!!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #135 on: December 17, 2008, 09:31:02 PM »
Id like to see how a Gracie would have dealt with this guy on the STREET

Do you actually believe Gracie has "a killer' instint...Tyson in his prime would fuck up anyone we have ever seen in a street fight...Baby face Fedor would eat about 10 punches and when he takes Tyson to the ground, Tyson would bite anything he can get his teeth around...Including the dudes ballz...Could Fedor take having his cock biten in half(no fucking way)...Would Fedor/Gracie/Shamrock etc be ready to die on the streets...No fucking way...Tyson would have...

Mike Tyson in the video shown in this thread is on high powered tranquilizers...His shrinks want him to be able to hear what other people are saying...And for him to do so, he needs to shut the fuck up(Valium or xanax didn't do that for Tyson)...The battle has always been in his own head...(He trusts no one and never will and he never should)...The reason Tyson held up both signs about liking or hating Don king is because Don King may have stolen some money from Tyson for sure...But I don't care if you are worth 500 million dollars, you can't have 10 houses(that you rent) 30 high priced cars(most leased)Exotic animals and trainers, drive in limos everyday for 20 years(and still does) drink and eat at every 5 star restaurant in the world and pay and entourage of sometime over 30 and think that you money will last...It just won't happen...

Top MMA fighters in the world would beat a prime Mike Tyson in a cage(with rules)7 out of 10 times(Tyson would knock 3 of them out within 10 seconds---and lose to other 7)...Top MMA fighters in the street fighting to the death would lose 9 out of 10 times...Tyson would do anything he had to, to make sure he killed...(1 out of 10 would choke Tyson out before Tyson could sink his teeth in)

Conclusion=Prime Tyson wins death match over anyone thats ever walked the planet... ...

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #136 on: December 17, 2008, 09:34:50 PM »
Baby face Fedor would eat about 10 punches and when he takes Tyson to the ground, Tyson would bite anything he can get his teeth around...Including the dudes ballz...Could Fedor take having his cock biten in half(no fucking way)...Would Fedor/Gracie/Shamrock etc be ready to die on the streets...No fucking way...Tyson would have...

are you serious? lol

fighting fedor in the street would be deadly.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #137 on: December 17, 2008, 09:38:48 PM »

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: December 17, 2008, 09:41:17 PM »
Where is this pic from?  He looks about 20 lbs heavier here than he did when I saw him last month in the other pic above.

spike tv 2008 video game awards.. was on the other night
real men= no rubbers

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 17, 2008, 09:42:14 PM »
fighting
are you serious? lol

fighting fedor in the street would be deadly.

Really...Maybe in the streets of 90210...You really think a prime tyson in a street fight where the body gets buried and no one says a word would be deadly for a guy who would bite your cock off if its in front of him without blinking a eye? You think Baby face Fedor(a guy who has only fought by rules) would run right over him?...That to me is insane...Fedor in the ring would pwn Tyson...On the street, it would be a totally diff/ball game esp/if no one is looking...

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #140 on: December 17, 2008, 09:49:49 PM »
Really...Maybe in the streets of 90210...You really think a prime tyson in a street fight where the body gets buried and no one says a word would be deadly for a guy who would bite your cock off if its in front of him without blinking a eye? You think Baby face Fedor(a guy who has only fought by rules) would run right over him?...That to me is insane...Fedor in the ring would pwn Tyson...On the street, it would be a totally diff/ball game esp/if no one is looking...

You're underestimating Fedor

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 17, 2008, 09:58:30 PM »
You're underestimating Fedor

Fedor will beat everyone on the planet with rules...The street is different but I also think he would beat just about everyone...But when you have a very well trained one dimensional fighter in Tyson with the craziness of just wanting to do anything to put you 6 feet under...Then that really changes everything...

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #142 on: December 17, 2008, 10:02:24 PM »

Fedor will beat everyone on the planet with rules...The street is different but I also think he would beat just about everyone...But when you have a very well trained one dimensional fighter in Tyson with the craziness of just wanting to do anything to put you 6 feet under...Then that really changes everything...

I know what you're saying about tyson. But ...

To say that Fedor could beat anyone with rules and then to say he couldn't without rules is funny, don't you think?

If he has the control to beat someone within the rules, couldn't he beat anyone without rules?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #143 on: December 17, 2008, 10:15:26 PM »
Top MMA fighters in the street fighting to the death would lose 9 out of 10 times...Tyson would do anything he had to, to make sure he killed...(1 out of 10 would choke Tyson out before Tyson could sink his teeth in)

Going by your logic, then what is stopping an MMA fighter from getting a gun and shooting Tyson? I mean, if "anything goes" then it is not really about who is the better fighter but about who has the better gun. So you are saying that in a street fight Tyson would fight with sticks or shards of broken glass or throw a rock at the opponent? Then even I get beat him by shooting him. Your argument is sophomoric.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 17, 2008, 10:16:24 PM »
I know what you're saying about tyson.

To say that Fedor could beat anyone with rules and then to say he couldn't without rules is funny, don't you think?

If he has the control to beat someone within the rules, couldn't he beat anyone without rules?

I'm not saying that...I'm just stating when it comes to Tyson...Its obvious that Tyson goes right into biting and grabbing for shit even on T.V.(survival thing)...Hell for all I know, Fedor could work for the Russian mob and kills people on a reg/basis so my whole point would be moot...However

I watched a guy that was a 3rd degree black belt in Karate get absolutely demolished  outside a bar by a guy(who my friend knew) that was drunk as fuck and wanted to kill himself...Karate guy got kicked in the balls and then went down and literally took 5 to 8 kicks to the face and even had some hair pulled out before he was pulled off...The guy that did this to Karate guy really didn't know how to fight etc...Just went fucking crazy(rules, no rules type of thing)

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: December 17, 2008, 10:19:58 PM »

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 17, 2008, 10:21:58 PM »
WOWSTRONGSHORTMANSHOES

I wonder if he got those at LeePriest.com?

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: December 17, 2008, 10:23:07 PM »

LMAO  ;D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #148 on: December 17, 2008, 11:26:28 PM »
I'm not saying that...I'm just stating when it comes to Tyson...Its obvious that Tyson goes right into biting and grabbing for shit even on T.V.(survival thing)...Hell for all I know, Fedor could work for the Russian mob and kills people on a reg/basis so my whole point would be moot...However

It's a possibility

I watched a guy that was a 3rd degree black belt in Karate get absolutely demolished  outside a bar by a guy(who my friend knew) that was drunk as fuck and wanted to kill himself...Karate guy got kicked in the balls and then went down and literally took 5 to 8 kicks to the face and even had some hair pulled out before he was pulled off...The guy that did this to Karate guy really didn't know how to fight etc...Just went fucking crazy(rules, no rules type of thing)

Sure, it happens bigger, drunken guy takes on smaller well trained/untrained guy and kicks his ass.

I've heard stories like that before and I agree with you to some degree.

Fedor would probably be able to defend against an attack. Being at the highest level he could.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #149 on: December 18, 2008, 12:58:13 AM »

;D ;D ;D