Author Topic: ASJcraptonit v. Avesher -- the cage match  (Read 29731 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: The role of size in fighting.
« Reply #100 on: November 26, 2008, 03:31:26 PM »
:oTo be honest, in a fight with Avesher, MemberX would have such an advantage it may be ethically wrong for him to fight Avesher.

Avesher's a good guy and all, and he seems to have a light-hearted nature that makes him very likeable, but anyone that knows anything about fighting can tell right here and now that AXA is likely to beat the shit out of him. Avesher, you're bigger than he is, but his height and build are enormous advantages in fighting. He's likely quick as well and may be familiar with the movements since he's stated kickboxing is an interest of his.

AXA's actually got a fairly ideal build for fighting. He wouldn't want to be bigger, especially if he's utilizing his legs. I recall when Bruce Lee switched to training HIT. He switched back to more volume shortly after. When asked why, Bruce said HIT was making him too big! He said the excess muscle size HIT was causing wasn't practical and he wanted to stay smaller than that. The point is, being bigger doesn't mean being better in a fight. In fact, it's often the opposite; a disadvantage. Usually the only reason fighters attain size is because it's an undesirable side effect of their practical training.

I like Avesher, but I don't think he knows what he's getting into. The fact that you're bigger may mean the opposite of what you currently think it means. This is not a contest of size, far from it.

It's nice to see that AssHoletic got his only friend to signup to Getbig.  You are his ONLY supporter so hang in there.  do you know AssHoletic from his night job.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #101 on: November 26, 2008, 03:31:37 PM »
don't worry about avesher's cardiovascular shape, it's not gonna be an issue if you know what I mean  ;D

yes we know, you will not turn up  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #102 on: November 26, 2008, 03:32:38 PM »
don't worry about avesher's cardiovascular shape, it's not gonna be an issue if you know what I mean  ;D

that's the only thing that will help you.   If he loses wind you have a slight chance.  No way you could knock him out with one punch right off the bat.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #103 on: November 26, 2008, 03:33:02 PM »
It's nice to see that AssHoletic got his only friend to signup to Getbig.  You are his ONLY supporter so hang in there.  do you know AssHoletic from his night job.

Soundness and I were actually fighting last night when I first saw him on here, but he is a VERY cool guy, with alot of knowledge
so...FAIL

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: ASJcraptonit v. Avesher -- the cage match
« Reply #104 on: November 26, 2008, 03:33:11 PM »
Didn't you guys meet before? so why not a quick throw of the hands in the gym parking lots than a quick set of squats supersetted with a #3 from BK for Avsh and a trip to the dentist for AXA?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #105 on: November 26, 2008, 03:33:16 PM »
the iranian coward will go to allah in february.

all praise be to allah.
b

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 26, 2008, 03:33:39 PM »
wasn't this supposed to happen last time? but they ended up embracing eachother and hittting the thumbs up pose.
 :-\

ASJChaotic

« Reply #107 on: November 26, 2008, 03:33:57 PM »
yes we know, you will not turn up  ::)

he offered to split the money with me and to let me knock him out
I turned him down, and said I want to do it for real

get a f*cking brain  :o

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: November 26, 2008, 03:35:12 PM »
:oTo be honest, in a fight with Avesher, MemberX would have such an advantage it may be ethically wrong for him to fight Avesher.

Avesher's a good guy and all, and he seems to have a light-hearted nature that makes him very likeable, but anyone that knows anything about fighting can tell right here and now that AXA is likely to beat the shit out of him. Avesher, you're bigger than he is, but his height and build are enormous advantages in fighting. He's likely quick as well and may be familiar with the movements since he's stated kickboxing is an interest of his.

AXA's actually got a fairly ideal build for fighting. He wouldn't want to be bigger, especially if he's utilizing his legs. I recall when Bruce Lee switched to training HIT. He switched back to more volume shortly after. When asked why, Bruce said HIT was making him too big! He said the excess muscle size HIT was causing wasn't practical and he wanted to stay smaller than that. The point is, being bigger doesn't mean being better in a fight. In fact, it's often the opposite; a disadvantage. Usually the only reason fighters attain size is because it's an undesirable side effect of their practical training.

I like Avesher, but I don't think he knows what he's getting into. The fact that you're bigger may mean the opposite of what you currently think it means. This is not a contest of size, far from it.
You seem to know quite a bit about these guys for just making this account yesterday, "Soundness."  ::)

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #109 on: November 26, 2008, 03:38:34 PM »
Normally, I would say this won't happen.....but these two are so bat-shit crazy that I think this one is a go.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: November 26, 2008, 03:40:30 PM »
"AXA"..why has'nt your fucking name been changed yet?

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #111 on: November 26, 2008, 03:41:25 PM »
You seem to know quite a bit about these guys for just making this account yesterday, "Soundness."  ::)

I read through a lot of shit last night, checked out Mr. GetBig, etc...

I want you to know, I LIKE AVESHER AS A PERSON. Based on what I've read here and see that he did in Mr. Getbig (dominate), he seems like a great guy and a cool friend. But, in a fight I'm not going to straight up lie here just because I like the guy. AXA will kick the shit out of him. This is not about choosing one person over another. It's about considering what works in a fight. AXA would be able to strike him before Avesher can even reach him. AXA will last longer, etc.... To disagree with that based on the information we here on the board have available to us is to show absolutely zero knowledge on practical fighting advantage in general.

stone_cold_steve

• Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: November 26, 2008, 03:41:59 PM »
wrong, you have to stay with in the rules, or no fight

There you go..
What's the mather tough guy. afraid he's gonna yank your pony tail if not for "the rules"
skullfucking rules

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #113 on: November 26, 2008, 03:45:44 PM »
AXA is a child... his reach wont help him.

I agree.  But Mike Tyson was only 18 when he starting beating the shit outta older dudes.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #114 on: November 26, 2008, 03:46:21 PM »
Soundness and I were actually fighting last night when I first saw him on here, but he is a VERY cool guy, with alot of knowledge
so...FAIL

::)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: November 26, 2008, 03:47:45 PM »
AXA is a child... his reach wont help him.
Why are you still butt-hurt over "things," it's over stud, let it go already.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: November 26, 2008, 03:52:00 PM »
we're talking about a fight.. what are you talking about?

You keep commenting about AXA, you seem very spiteful about something that occurred in the past, I'm starting to sense that there are things again, James.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #117 on: November 26, 2008, 03:52:40 PM »
he offered to split the money with me and to let me knock him out
I turned him down, and said I want to do it for real

get a f*cking brain  :o

you will not turn up.
175lbs by 31st July

ASJChaotic

« Reply #118 on: November 26, 2008, 03:53:01 PM »
are there "things" james?  ::)

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: November 26, 2008, 03:56:29 PM »
are there "things" james?  ::)

change your fuckin name asshole

ASJChaotic

« Reply #120 on: November 26, 2008, 03:56:44 PM »
I doubt it.. I think you'll bitch out.

I think you are a bitch  :D

what you gonna do?

cry again? meltdown for 3 days without sleeping? AHAHAHHAHA

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #121 on: November 26, 2008, 03:56:58 PM »
AXA aint mike tyson.

James, YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HOT, get over it now. She is very pretty and I'd fuck the shit out of her. Hope that makes you feel better. I know you realize what I'm saying as far as this fight. Reality is reality; wishful thinking is wishful thinking. Now get good at the reality part.

And AXA is not a child, let's clear that up now. I'm focused on the truth, here, people. I don't know where this '19 years old is a child' bullshit comes from. I've seen many fights, such as toughman, etc... through which 18-20 year olds beat the shit out of men 10+ years older. Why? BECAUSE THEY HAD MORE, and or MORE EFFECTIVE TRAINING.

See, his younger age would be a disadvantage if it means he's had less training. That is, of course, assuming talent is equal, which it likely isn't. See, if Avesher is older that could mean more years of training, physical development, etc... IF Avesher has spent all these years training in fighting and building strength. But, in fact, AXA at 19 may have even more training under his belt than someone who is much older than him. This shit shouldn't have to be explained.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #122 on: November 26, 2008, 03:57:39 PM »
change your fuckin name asshole
Dov, are you saying AXA isn't a "man" of his word?

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: November 26, 2008, 04:02:04 PM »
why would I cry about you getting your ass kicked? if you show up at all I'll be impressed  ;)
"James001," things have been good for you on the boards lately, I would hate to see shit go south again..

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 26, 2008, 04:02:40 PM »
James, YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HOT, get over it now. She is very pretty and I'd fuck the shit out of her. Hope that makes you feel better. I know you realize what I'm saying as far as this fight. Reality is reality; wishful thinking is wishful thinking. Now get good at the reality part.

And AXA is not a child, let's clear that up now. I'm focused on the truth, here, people. I don't know where this '19 years old is a child' bullshit comes from. I've seen many fights, such as toughman, etc... through which 18-20 year olds beat the shit out of men 10+ years older. Why? BECAUSE THEY HAD MORE, and or MORE EFFECTIVE TRAINING.

See, his younger age would be a disadvantage if it means he's had less training. That is, of course, assuming talent is equal, which it likely isn't. See, if Avesher is older that could mean more years of training, physical development, etc... IF Avesher has spent all these years training in fighting and building strength. But, in fact, AXA at 19 may have even more training under his belt than someone who is much older than him. This shit shouldn't have to be explained.

You've put way too much thought into this.