Author Topic: ASJcraptonit v. Avesher -- the cage match  (Read 29788 times)

dov

• Getbig IV
Re: ASJcraptonit v. Avesher -- the cage match
« Reply #125 on: November 26, 2008, 04:03:39 PM »
Dov, are you saying AXA isn't a "man" of his word?
I'm saying this guy talked shit, set a bet, and now is acting like the pussy he is...he's not gonna fight anyone..he is truely a pussy

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Re: The role of size in fighting.
« Reply #126 on: November 26, 2008, 04:04:20 PM »
You've put way too much thought into this.

Personally, it's not as hard for me to think.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #127 on: November 26, 2008, 04:04:53 PM »
I'm saying this #### talked shit, set a bet, and now is acting like the pussy he is...he's not gonna fight anyone..he is truely a pussy

He's a spineless bottom boy, isn't he dov.
P

ASJChaotic

« Reply #128 on: November 26, 2008, 04:06:22 PM »
He's a spineless bottom boy, isn't he dov.
NZ, you are talking? wasn't this bet between us to start with?
you dropped out of the competition  ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #129 on: November 26, 2008, 04:06:52 PM »
I'm saying this #### talked shit, set a bet, and now is acting like the pussy he is...he's not gonna fight anyone..he is truely a pussy
Well just look at the pic of him and avsh.....He looks very fragile.

stone_cold_steve

• Getbig II
« Reply #130 on: November 26, 2008, 04:07:05 PM »
Dov, are you saying AXA isn't a "man" of his word?

I think it's save to say it's his lust for big hairy men that draws him to this physical confrontation with avesher like moths to a flame
skullfucking rules

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #131 on: November 26, 2008, 04:08:47 PM »
NZ, you are talking? wasn't this bet between us to start with?
you dropped out of the competition  ::)

I was locked out of my account. Some asshole was fucking with me. I accuse Mindspin. I pmd 240 to see if I could enter under a different account and he said I had to ask Mindspin and he never got back to my pm's. The dude is almost as big a piece of shit as you.
P

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: November 26, 2008, 04:09:37 PM »

Dov, just because you had an amazing transformation in getbig3 shouldn't make you think that you can run shit here now. No "dov", you will always be remembered as the pooping geek with applefigure.

And now get the fuck out my face, I don't want to see any of your posts anymore in this thread.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #133 on: November 26, 2008, 04:11:36 PM »
Dov, just because you had an amazing transformation in getbig3 shouldn't make you think that you can run shit here now. No "dov", you will always be remembered as the pooping geek with applefigure.

And now get the fuck out my face, I don't want to see any of your posts anymore in this thread.

El_Pajero = commander in chief, great friend and my boxing coach  8)

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: November 26, 2008, 04:12:06 PM »

how bout you change your fuckin name too, asshole

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: November 26, 2008, 04:12:34 PM »
AXA, you're a sackless fuck. You didn't change your name like you were supposed to, you're a pussy in real life(according to the man you think you'll beat up), and you're small and frail. I hope avesher sends you to the hospital.

avesher looks like a big guy and has old man strength. You're a skinny phaggot who doesn't keep his word. Why should anyone believe you'd show up? Do us a favor and leave Canada... never come back.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: November 26, 2008, 04:12:45 PM »

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!  Brutal ownage of the tiny tit.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: November 26, 2008, 04:16:13 PM »
Look how tiny his hands and jaw is compared to the crazy man.

Fock it's gonna be a blood bath.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: November 26, 2008, 04:17:11 PM »
Look how tiny his hands and jaw is compared to the crazy man.

Fock it's gonna be a blood bath.

avesher looks like he almost made this kid cry just taking a pic with him lol

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: November 26, 2008, 04:19:12 PM »
He looks like a 4lb poodle about to get swatted ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #140 on: November 26, 2008, 04:20:09 PM »
I'll come out and say something here--I offered to split any moneys with him.  He flat turned me down and said he wants to go through with this.  It seriously appears he will show up.   He doesnt wanna split anything and appears confident he will finish me off.  No lie.  Should be interesting.

No, only the winner gets paid. AXA will take a dive if you split the cash.
E

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #141 on: November 26, 2008, 04:22:24 PM »

It all matters how good they are at fighting, of course, and that's far from how thick they are. AXA has shown an interest in fighting, and whether you believe it or not, he's got an excellent physique for fighting. Of course, Avesher may have some skills/potential quickness I am not aware of, etc..., but he said he hasn't trained for some time, chances are he'd last 20 seconds and be too exhausted to continue, and to be honest chances are AXA would knock his ass out before that.

Again, no personal judgement here, just an objective prediction on a fight between these two based on what I've read on this board.

stone_cold_steve

• Getbig II
« Reply #142 on: November 26, 2008, 04:23:18 PM »
Danielson, you truly are a prince amongst men for making this happen.
still having doubts though.
skullfucking rules

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: November 26, 2008, 04:24:30 PM »
It all matters how good they are at fighting, of course, not how big they are. AXA has shown an interest in fighting, and whether you believe it or not, he's got an excellent physique for fighting. Of course, Avesher may have some skills I am not aware of, etc..., but he said he hasn't trained for some time, chances are he'd last 20 seconds and be too exhausted to continue, and to be honest chances are AXA would knock his ass out before that.

Again, no personal judgement here, just an objective prediction on a fight between these two based on what I've read on this board.

I think i read that avesher is a good fighter... so that and the size difference make it a no brainer.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #144 on: November 26, 2008, 04:26:02 PM »
I think i read that avesher is a good fighter... so that and the size difference make it a no brainer.

I respect that, but what did the person who wrote what you read you base it off of?

What makes you think Avesher is a good fighter?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: November 26, 2008, 04:28:51 PM »
AXA posted this earlier. I want to see proof that Avesher said he would take a dive. Unless he provides it, I see it as AXA trying to weasel out of this.

I was going to keep this morons secret but he already told people  ::)
he emailed me wanting to fix the fight and for us to split the money, and he said he would take a dive
I TURNED HIM DOWN  >:(
AXA fights for real fuckers  >:(

E

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: November 26, 2008, 04:30:09 PM »
I respect that, but what did the person who wrote what you read you base it off of?

What makes you think Avesher is a good fighter?

I believe i read he fought competitively. I might be wrong, but even if I am, I still feel as though AXA will get ripped apart.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: November 26, 2008, 04:31:27 PM »
I believe i read he fought competitively. I might be wrong, but even if I am, I still feel as though AXA will get ripped apart.

Avesher has had a professional MMA match. He posted the pics to prove it. AXA and his teenage buddies are backyard rasslers though, so I call it even as far as experience.  ;D
E

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #148 on: November 26, 2008, 04:33:29 PM »
AXA posted this earlier. I want to see proof that Avesher said he would take a dive. Unless he provides it, I see it as AXA trying to weasel out of this.

I offered to split the money--absolutely true--AVesher takes no dives though

but on to my next subject:
I am gonna be straight honest here.  im not doing it for your entertainment on this board.  Im not doing it for money, I have already pledged to give my share to some charity, I dont give a fuckin shit about the money.  I want to hurt this kid.  I want to bite his face off I want to pull his eyes out and lick them with my tongue.  Yeah there are rules, yeah there is a ref.  Yeah, there is.  He has to sign a waiver saying he wont sue anyone, wont file criminal charges or anything if injury results.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #149 on: November 26, 2008, 04:36:10 PM »
I 100% am quitting my meds for a month before the fight---no one understands how sick I am of young punks saying "dont fuck with me" and "you dont know what I know" and all this shit.