Author Topic: ASJcraptonit v. Avesher -- the cage match  (Read 29573 times)

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
Re: ASJcraptonit v. Avesher -- the cage match
« Reply #150 on: November 26, 2008, 04:37:34 PM »
I offered to split the money--absolutely true--AVesher takes no dives though

but on to my next subject:
I am gonna be straight honest here.  im not doing it for your entertainment on this board.  Im not doing it for money, I have already pledged to give my share to some charity, I dont give a fuckin shit about the money.  I want to hurt this kid.  I want to bite his face off I want to pull his eyes out and lick them with my tongue.  Yeah there are rules, yeah there is a ref.  Yeah, there is.  He has to sign a waiver saying he wont sue anyone, wont file criminal charges or anything if injury results.

avesher... do it for your country!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #151 on: November 26, 2008, 04:39:27 PM »
avesher... do it for your country!

Im doing it for me--someone else better video it--I dont care if its posted, I dont care about the money, I dont care about his friends showing up, I dont care about this board seeing it.  I just want him to be there

ASJChaotic

« Reply #152 on: November 26, 2008, 04:39:49 PM »
I offered to split the money--absolutely true--AVesher takes no dives though

but on to my next subject:
I am gonna be straight honest here.  im not doing it for your entertainment on this board.  Im not doing it for money, I have already pledged to give my share to some charity, I dont give a fuckin shit about the money.  I want to hurt this kid.  I want to bite his face off I want to pull his eyes out and lick them with my tongue.  Yeah there are rules, yeah there is a ref.  Yeah, there is.  He has to sign a waiver saying he wont sue anyone, wont file criminal charges or anything if injury results.

we're not gonna do this if you won't play nice  ::)
why fight like a bitch?
you like fighting like a girl?
fight like a man you pussy, I knew you were a bitch

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #153 on: November 26, 2008, 04:40:03 PM »
Who's lying here? I think AXA is the filthy liar, I demand a screenshot.

here you go bro, I turned him straight down and said I wanted to do it for real  >:(
he thinks people on here are his suckers  ::)
fuck that, I'm fighting him for real 100 genuine
I give you my word, avesher maybe a pussy but I'm not
after his "take a dive" technique failed he said "I have a trouble following the rules"
telling me how he BITES and scratches and pokes eyes  ::)
this guy is a real man, fights like a bitch
he throws out the challenge then when I accept he is shitting his pants
here is the real email from my yahoo account
I also have a screen shot of it if you request, I did NO editing to this

Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 4:22:49 PM
Subject: Josh

Ok--we have these tools hooked now.  People have wanted a get big fight for years.  Lets really build it up on the boards.  And we will also BUILD UP THE MONEY.  Get it up to at least 2 grand.  Then we will fight, make it look good, and I will take a dive.  I will let you knock me out.  Then we split the money.  Who fuckin cares about the entertainmetn for these guys on the board.  Lets make some money off this.  Hopefully we can build it up to even 3 thousand.  1000-1500 dollars each and you get to brag about knocking me out.  What you think?  And delete any pms from me so the mods dont see what we are doing.  We gotta keep it quiet obviously.  I knew the day would come whe me and someone else could make money off getbig guys wanting to see an internight fight come true.

E

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #154 on: November 26, 2008, 04:45:27 PM »
Who's lying here? I think AXA is the filthy liar, I demand a screenshot.

k--Im done here--anyone can make shit up on a computer--I am killing my account on here--he crossed lines--this isnt an internet thing anymore--this is now personal--its not an internet joke anymore you guys--its not a meltdown either--no one does shit like this to me--no one embarasses me like this--goodbye on here--I am fully committed to dealing with this in real life now--this is not a joke

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #155 on: November 26, 2008, 04:47:08 PM »
k--Im done here--anyone can make shit up on a computer--I am killing my account on here--he crossed lines--this isnt an internet thing anymore--this is now personal--its not an internet joke anymore you guys--its not a meltdown either--no one does shit like this to me--no one embarasses me like this--goodbye on here--I am fully committed to dealing with this in real life now--this is not a joke

Just tell me that you weren't taking me for sucker Avesher. Did AXA make this? I have a hard time believing you would con me, especially for only 500 bucks. :(

http://i34.tinypic.com/55mirl.jpg
E

ASJChaotic

« Reply #156 on: November 26, 2008, 04:47:58 PM »

you exposed yourself
remember? I was gonna keep your dirty secret, you said it yourself, you outted yourself

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #157 on: November 26, 2008, 05:11:02 PM »
who in there right mind would not get in the cage with either of these Bozo's 4 a couple grand.I'd fight both these guys at once in the cage 4 a couple grand.
DAWG

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: November 26, 2008, 05:11:24 PM »
Just tell me that you weren't taking me for sucker Avesher. Did AXA make this? I have a hard time believing you would con me, especially for only 500 bucks. :(

http://i34.tinypic.com/55mirl.jpg

Pretty incriminating.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #159 on: November 26, 2008, 05:22:44 PM »

Avesher, is that e-mail AXA posted real? All this time you've been calling him a lier and trying to appear as if you're sticking up for right and wrong, doing shit for moral reasons, etc...?

Since you didn't deny it, it seems real. You melted down above and snapped, which suggests you've been exposed, not that someone made it up. You wanted to lie about it to split the money? Fuck over everyone on Getbig who bets? If so, practice what you preach, say your sorry, and we'll all move on.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #160 on: November 26, 2008, 05:25:55 PM »
yes I wanted to split the money--he added his own parts--I would have split the money no matter what--I dont care about the money--

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: November 26, 2008, 05:27:39 PM »
Avesher will destroy the tiny tit! I'll put $200 on it.
I am a big baby

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #162 on: November 26, 2008, 05:28:31 PM »
he wins though--he has driven me so crazy i told ron to kill my account--im finished on here--wiped out--he drove me over the edge with his mouth and fake posts and all of it.  I cant deal with it--unlike others, I publicly admit I am finished.  Im losing my mind

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #163 on: November 26, 2008, 05:29:34 PM »

translation-

dead iranian twink.
b

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #164 on: November 26, 2008, 05:33:21 PM »
translation-

dead iranian twink.

nope--Im done--really--not kidding--fuck it--Im not going to jail cause of a mouthy 19 year old--Im done on getbig and Im done with this scenario--fuck it--I lose--the end

spinnis

« Reply #165 on: November 26, 2008, 05:34:05 PM »
avesher is probably gb,s REAL borderline member lol.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: November 26, 2008, 05:35:57 PM »
this is intense
we need to correct the AXA problem around here
we cant lose avesher-he is a good man
w

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #167 on: November 26, 2008, 05:36:03 PM »
he wins though--he has driven me so crazy i told ron to kill my account--im finished on here--wiped out--he drove me over the edge with his mouth and fake posts and all of it.  I cant deal with it--unlike others, I publicly admit I am finished.  Im losing my mind

Avesher, settle down, it's really not so serious, it's a fucking internet message board.

Now, obviously you were wanting to split the money, but that's not all that was proposed in that e-mail. Here's the part that concerns me:

"...Then we will fight, make it look good, and I will take a dive.  I will let you knock me out.  Then we split the money.  Who fuckin cares about the entertainmetn for these guys on the board.  Lets make some money off this."

THAT is wrong. It means "let's have a fake fight and steal their money." The people contributing are trusting you to give an honest effort, believing that the HONEST winner deserves the money. Apparently this part is real as well(?).

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 26, 2008, 05:36:44 PM »
nope--Im done--really--not kidding--fuck it--Im not going to jail cause of a mouthy 19 year old--Im done on getbig and Im done with this scenario--fuck it--I lose--the end

These all sound like confessions of guilt, you are done and want to run away because you got found out basically trying to steal money?What kind of man is that?

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #169 on: November 26, 2008, 05:37:13 PM »
You letting that homo get to you? Think about what John McCain had to put with as a POW and you're giving up this easy?
U

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #170 on: November 26, 2008, 05:37:58 PM »
Don't leave!!
No doubt about it...

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #171 on: November 26, 2008, 05:41:37 PM »
Avesher, settle down, it's really not so serious, it's a fucking internet message board.

Now, obviously you were wanting to split the money, but that's not all that was proposed in that e-mail. Here's the part that concerns me:

"...Then we will fight, make it look good, and I will take a dive.  I will let you knock me out.  Then we split the money.  Who fuckin cares about the entertainmetn for these guys on the board.  Lets make some money off this."

THAT is wrong. It means "let's have a fake fight and steal their money." The people contributing are trusting you to give an honest effort, believing that the HONEST winner deserves the money. Apparently this part is real as well(?).

I have never and will never take a dive in my life--everyone can keep their money for all I care--I dont give a shit about the money--AXA can have it all--I just like to fight.  Even I can doctor an email on a screen.  I would have done this for free.  Send him all the money, he could ahve had it all, I just dont care about the money.  But I am done here--its no win anymore for me--he fucked with my head, got others to believe I said I'd dive, and finished me off.  I lose, I'm gone.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: November 26, 2008, 05:44:56 PM »
I have never and will never take a dive in my life--everyone can keep their money for all I care--I dont give a shit about the money--AXA can have it all--I just like to fight.  Even I can doctor an email on a screen.  I would have done this for free.  Send him all the money, he could ahve had it all, I just dont care about the money.  But I am done here--its no win anymore for me--he fucked with my head, got others to believe I said I'd dive, and finished me off.  I lose, I'm gone.

Most email clients record sent messages, screenshot the original in the next 5 minutes and people will believe you, if indeed its true.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: November 26, 2008, 05:45:41 PM »
You are letting that twink beat you mentally ::)
I am a big baby

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #174 on: November 26, 2008, 05:46:39 PM »
hmmmmmm... :-\
No doubt about it...