Author Topic: Sustaplex 325 (Axio Labs) The Journey Begins...  (Read 16167 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Sustaplex 325 (Axio Labs) The Journey Begins...
« on: November 26, 2008, 07:50:03 PM »
Pictured are four 10mL vials of Axio's "Sustanon" product.

Batch# TV6R61

http://www.axiolabs.com/en/product-authenticity/batch-reports/search-by-batch-number/

The new Axio security safe-guards effectively end the days of counterfeiters and second hand scammers because every batch produced can be traced directly to the website and there is a finite number of authorized distributors.

That means there is no re-labeled product floating around out there. 

Coincidentally, for this batch Axio changed up the formula and dropped the Testosterone Acetate altogether while simultaneously upping the dosage of the Testosterone Propionate and Testosterone Phenylpropionate thereby increasing the cumulative dosage to 350MG/mL.

Testosterone Decanoate         110MG
Testosterone Cypionate          90MG
Testosterone Propionate         75MG
Testosterone Phenylpropionate 75MG

That's more of a kick than your typical Sustanon injection but it remains to be seen whether Axio's Sustaplex is as smooth and clean as Organon's HG product or whether all that frontloaded Testosterone is all bloat and no substance.

Can Axio ever regain its reputation as a quality company or is it forever stained like so many other ill-fated UG's whose quest for market domination was derailed by greed and corruption?

Can a "new and improved" Axio rise from the ashes?   ???

Time will tell.

At the conclusion of this cycle, I will speak to the quality and potency of Sustaplex 325.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Sustaplex 325 (Axio Labs) The Journey Begins...
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 08:05:58 PM »
You planning to run 2 or 3 ml a week?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 08:31:12 PM »
You planning to run 2 or 3 ml a week?

M/W/F...........S.O.P. regarding Sustanon cycles.

That will run 1,050MG ew........which is higher than I typically go.

If this Sustaplex feels anything close to 750MG Organon Karachi, I'll be somewhat surprised.

I told them I would be posting this......

DIV

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 09:07:48 PM »
are you going right from Organon to Axio or have you been off
and starting out clean?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 02:13:22 AM »
are you going right from Organon to Axio or have you been off
and starting out clean?

From HG to UG.

No layoffs.

DIV

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2008, 03:34:52 AM »
Subscribed  ;D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2008, 07:19:34 AM »
Very cool thread idea.  Thanks, this kind of stuff is very helpfull to people and interesting to most here.  8)

I'm guessing the stuff tests well.  Nice to see enterprising business men providing a product to meet the demand of the enthusiast.

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2008, 10:52:04 AM »
if anything, this will be a good batch to give the product a good name

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2008, 03:31:18 PM »

They wanted to experiment with a product that had more "kick" than their usual Sustaplex formula.

I don't expect it to be a huge difference, but I could be wrong.

DIV

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2008, 04:55:06 PM »
They wanted to experiment with a product that had more "kick" than their usual Sustaplex formula.

I don't expect it to be a huge difference, but I could be wrong.

DIV

The bottles still show the acetate, and it also adds up to 325mg?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2008, 05:19:06 PM »
The bottles still show the acetate, and it also adds up to 325mg?

Read the post, this particular batch was experimental and they dropped the Acetate.

Look up the lab analysis for this specific batch and you'll see that they subbed extra Prop and Phenylprop to make up for the lack of Acetate.

The amount of Test per shot is 350MG.

They're not going to make a new label for one experimental batch........

DIV

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2008, 06:10:00 PM »
exactly... obviously the stuff they send to be reviewed will be legit and probably OVERdosed...although i doubt they are putting in all those different esters.. i would bet that its gonna be somethin like 175 prop + 175 deca ... not even the MOST experiences AAS user could tell the difference between 350mg of prop/phenylprop/cyp/deca and 350mg prop/deca.. id say 99% of ug sustanon is done this way..

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2008, 06:14:33 PM »
exactly... obviously the stuff they send to be reviewed will be legit and probably OVERdosed

It's a large batch, so it's not like they made these specific vials just for me.

Any of their batches can be found on-line to check for quality assurance and viability.

The point is to let people know how the products stacks up compared to HG Organon, which is what it's modeled after.

I would hope that it compares favorably, considering the price they are asking people to pay.

Axio is hoping to rise from the ashes and improve their reptuation among UG enthusiasts.

They've taken steps to clean up their image, especially in terms of security, but they will have to produce quality produce for years in order to rise above the other UG's out there.

They are competing with the Syntrops and Genezas of the world.....the higher end UG brands.

DIV

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2008, 06:20:06 PM »
well, you cant be sure of anything they say or post about their gear. even of their "lab test" which correspond to specific "batches".

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2008, 07:10:57 PM »
The axio sustaplex 325 was amazing in the beginning, hope they're back up to standards now..

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2008, 07:30:09 PM »
The axio sustaplex 325 was amazing in the beginning, hope they're back up to standards now..

I don't typically use UG, so this is something out of my realm in terms of cycles.

I know what HG Sustanon feels like so I will be harsh in terms of criticism if this Axio product dissapoints me.

My criticism can be rough when I am dissapointed with a product.   >:(

DIV

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2008, 11:01:03 PM »
I thought axio labs got shut down and they arested the main guy in another country, like tailand or some asian country....someone posted a link to the video I remember!

Or am I confused? Anyone know what Im remembering?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2008, 03:02:45 AM »
I thought axio labs got shut down and they arested the main guy in another country, like tailand or some asian country....someone posted a link to the video I remember!

Or am I confused? Anyone know what Im remembering?

That was Redicat in Thailand.

well, you cant be sure of anything they say or post about their gear. even of their "lab test" which correspond to specific "batches".

Why are you so skeptical of Axio or is it all UG in general?

They didn't doctor the lab analysis if that's what you're thinking.

I could easily send any of these vials to William Llewellyn and have him test them for me, as anyone could so I'm not sure why you're suspicious.

Why would they lie and risk being outed, especially once I told them I was going to post results?   ???

DIV

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2008, 08:14:32 AM »
I've been wanting to experment with it. I took their prop and it was great, I felt really good on it, my mood was amazing. But I heard some stories about underdosing. Keep us posted bro.

dustin

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2008, 03:31:56 PM »
I think they're really going to try turning themselves around. And I don't think they'll go through all the trouble to rig a batch of overdosed Sust just for a single reviewer.

It'd be much more plausible for their first few batches to be legit and then underdose the products which is something that happens all the time.

Hopefully they keep it up. They're giving everyone samples of their product right now to try and get the word out. I know close to a dozen people who've recently recieved product and they're all satisfied. We'll just have to wait and see if they keep pumping out the good stuff.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2008, 03:41:50 PM »
I could easily send any of these vials to William Llewellyn and have him test them for me, as anyone could so I'm not sure why you're suspicious.

You mean Bill would test anything you send him? Just you or anyone? Within what time frame? From what I've seen, whenever "he" tests something, by the time the results are made public the company may already have shut down, came back and shut down again. IMO UG lab tests are close to useless, unless the individual user tests it himself, completely independent of anyone else. Which is of course impossible for most all. Publicized lab tests are a joke in this game IMO, too many conflicting interests. No one's impartial. You have to ask who sent the sample in, where was it bought, which batch and etc etc.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2008, 05:17:05 PM »
IMO UG lab tests are close to useless, unless the individual user tests it himself, completely independent of anyone else. Which is of course impossible for most all. Publicized lab tests are a joke in this game IMO, too many conflicting interests. No one's impartial. You have to ask who sent the sample in, where was it bought, which batch and etc etc.
this post recieves 5 stars

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2008, 05:42:02 PM »
very good post DIV, not only are the interested in changing everything about their brand and bad name, then went out of their way to change the color to army green, how cool is that!

jt
TEAM Nasser

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2008, 08:40:56 PM »
You mean Bill would test anything you send him? Just you or anyone? Within what time frame? From what I've seen, whenever "he" tests something, by the time the results are made public the company may already have shut down, came back and shut down again. IMO UG lab tests are close to useless, unless the individual user tests it himself, completely independent of anyone else. Which is of course impossible for most all. Publicized lab tests are a joke in this game IMO, too many conflicting interests. No one's impartial. You have to ask who sent the sample in, where was it bought, which batch and etc etc.

I've known William for years since he began publishing Anabolics reference, so I have no doubt he'd test a sample vial if I wanted to send it his way.

He doesn't deal with everyone, only a select few people within the industry.

Sounds like you've already got your mind made up, which is fine, but I know the guy so I'm not skeptical of anything he says or does.

Llewellyn is one of the few industry vets who is determined to keep the market free of the counterfeiters and scammers.

He's actually not a fan of UG's to begin with which is the whole point of lab analysis.

It separates the legit UG's from the pretenders......keeping the "roid monkeys" from killing themselves in the process.

very good post DIV, not only are the interested in changing everything about their brand and bad name, then went out of their way to change the color to army green, how cool is that!

Axio is determined to change their image.

As long as they stay clean and quality assurance meets expectations, they will be fine.

I think they're really going to try turning themselves around. And I don't think they'll go through all the trouble to rig a batch of overdosed Sust just for a single reviewer.

It'd be much more plausible for their first few batches to be legit and then underdose the products which is something that happens all the time.

Hopefully they keep it up. They're giving everyone samples of their product right now to try and get the word out. I know close to a dozen people who've recently recieved product and they're all satisfied. We'll just have to wait and see if they keep pumping out the good stuff.

There's a huge difference between a typical "reviewer" and one who is a Moderator on a mainstream bodybuilding website like GetBig.

My opinion will reach thousands of people of all demographics, from the obsessive roid monkey who lives vial to vial, the established anabolic user who has a measured steady approach to the casual anabolic user who is more interested in summer-cutter abs than whether his Sustanon meets label claims.

I am hoping to reach all people from all demographics, helping them determine whether this product would benefit them.

I am brutally honest in terms of my reviews, so you will know what I think one way or the other.

DIV