Author Topic: Ground Zero- Rare images of WTC - New  (Read 1746 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Ground Zero- Rare images of WTC - New
« on: November 28, 2008, 11:27:45 AM »
here:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1b6_1227657264

It's a shame this building got taken down. NY skyline is one of the best

http://baldwinlee.com/WTC/Default.htm

1974 from NJ

'96

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Ground Zero- Rare images of WTC - New
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 11:45:18 AM »
Even physics gets a day off every now and then...

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 12:01:23 PM »
Too soon!!!

>:(

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 12:02:23 PM »

Are you saying 9/11 was an inside job Rob? Say it ain't so... :-\
I hate the State.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 03:00:01 PM »
damn...just imagine being directly in the way of one of the massive jets.....coming in your face while ur just sitting at your desk. Also imagine staring it down, coming at you secinds before. really tragic

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2008, 05:45:23 AM »

This picture is worth a million words. 400 years from now, when kids learn about the USA in school, this picture will be the first one in the book. I don't care where you're from in the world, that is one of the best city pictures you'll ever see. The NYC skyline is just something special, especially when the sun's going down, the buildings are all lit up... Just friggin magical.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2008, 06:21:21 AM »

LOL WTF do you know about physics? I remember explaining your mentally disabled brain why the buildings collapsed in a straight line and you were in total shock of vector analysis and simple Newtonian equations.

Mons Venus

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2008, 09:21:09 AM »

This picture is worth a million words. 400 years from now, when kids learn about the USA in school, this picture will be the first one in the book. I don't care where you're from in the world, that is one of the best city pictures you'll ever see. The NYC skyline is just something special, especially when the sun's going down, the buildings are all lit up... Just friggin magical.

No question about it !  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2008, 10:49:40 AM »

LOL WTF do you know about physics? I remember explaining your mentally disabled brain why the buildings collapsed in a straight line and you were in total shock of vector analysis and simple Newtonian equations.

I'm just referencing the many physicists and engineers who have said the falls were impossible without the use of explosives.  have a drink.

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2008, 11:47:15 AM »
How about a video of that investment banker's party on sept.10 after they just fucked some poor old widow out of her life savings?
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2008, 09:09:49 PM »
I'm just referencing the many physicists and engineers who have said the falls were impossible without the use of explosives.  have a drink.

Your source is what? That gay movie that was made by 3 idiots with no background in engineering? The same people that release a new version every year with less shit because they learned have that can happen.

It just happen that I have a good friend who is an extraordinary mechanical engineer (post Phd) that laugh his ass off whenever he hears uneducated fuckers like you claim it was impossible.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2008, 08:03:16 AM »
Your source is what? That gay movie that was made by 3 idiots with no background in engineering? The same people that release a new version every year with less shit because they learned have that can happen.

It just happen that I have a good friend who is an extraordinary mechanical engineer (post Phd) that laugh his ass off whenever he hears uneducated fuckers like you claim it was impossible.

Every source on the internet is 100% legitimate!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2008, 10:02:14 AM »

Popular mechanic's dispelled you theories and even the engineer who designed the building explained why it fell the way it did.

Unless you are prepared to name names, provide specific evidence of demolition teams, why do you keep putting up these crazy theories?

other than asking circular questions, why dont you give me one specific fact that clearly points to a specific conspiracy dealing with actual people and actual evidence?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2008, 10:45:07 AM »
Popular mechanic's dispelled you theories and even the engineer who designed the building explained why it fell the way it did.

Unless you are prepared to name names, provide specific evidence of demolition teams, why do you keep putting up these crazy theories?

other than asking circular questions, why dont you give me one specific fact that clearly points to a specific conspiracy dealing with actual people and actual evidence?

LOL wtf? I'm against the conspiracies , I was also referring to Pop Mech owning those retards assess.

Reexamine my posts, when I talked about vector analysis I was talking about a thread in the past that 240 brought more retarded shit and claimed the building should fall to the side  ::) So I explained to him that if he will actually draw the vector of Ftot=mg(towards -z) + f-air (towards the direction of the wind). He will see that f-air is totally negligible and thus easily explains why it fell straight downward.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2008, 10:48:03 AM »
Check this out.  I know you are against these illogical theories.

http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

How anyone still wants to claim that a plane did not hit the pentagon is beyond me.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2008, 02:18:27 PM »
LOL wtf? I'm against the conspiracies , I was also referring to Pop Mech owning those retards assess.

Reexamine my posts, when I talked about vector analysis I was talking about a thread in the past that 240 brought more retarded shit and claimed the building should fall to the side  ::) So I explained to him that if he will actually draw the vector of Ftot=mg(towards -z) + f-air (towards the direction of the wind). He will see that f-air is totally negligible and thus easily explains why it fell straight downward.

Wrong. The answer is 6.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2008, 03:00:06 PM »
Wrong. The answer is 6.

It can't be 6, 6 is a scalar while F is a vector :P

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2008, 03:11:04 PM »

No offense, but i think it would take more than just  highschool physics knowledge to have a proper opinion about this.

Not to take sides here (I havent followed your discussion at all), but it isn't easy to make structures fall flat to the ground. This is why we have demolition experts who make sure that happens, and it is not an easy accomplishment by any means.
follow the arrows

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2008, 03:32:53 PM »
No offense, but i think it would take more than just  highschool physics knowledge to have a proper opinion about this.

Not to take sides here (I havent followed your discussion at all), but it isn't easy to make structures fall flat to the ground. This is why we have demolition experts who make sure that happens, and it is not an easy accomplishment by any means.

I was trying to make it as simple as I can for mr.240.

Demolition experts usually try to prevent collateral damage, someone that on 9/11 happened in a massive scale.
Buildings collapse pretty straight downwards  unless they have a special shape such as a huge chimney.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2008, 03:35:47 PM »

Hahaha, funny how an equation from Physics with calculus 1 dispels the entire argument.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2008, 03:38:47 PM »
eh, you own me a blowjob when facts come to surface in a few years.  And I'm not even gay.  I just want to you to feel punked in such a manner.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2008, 03:47:32 PM »
eh, you own me a blowjob when facts come to surface in a few years.  And I'm not even gay.  I just want to you to feel punked in such a manner.

What facts that the man you claimed for years is incompetent pulled off one of the most organized operations in history?  ::)

So GWB is a retard or a genius...make up your mind already  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2008, 03:51:14 PM »
oh brother.  It's pathetic, really.  Dubya was just as dumbfounded as everyone else on 911.  Neither he nor the 19 pricks with boxcutters called off NORAD or 'lost' the 85 Pentagon videos.

I'm going to make you blow me while we watch an obama speech.  Should be especially degrading for you.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2008, 03:55:11 PM »

I'm going to make you blow me while we watch an obama speech.  Should be especially degrading for you.

hahaha you have no idea how hard I'm laughing at this   :D

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2008, 09:57:22 PM »
oh brother.  It's pathetic, really.  Dubya was just as dumbfounded as everyone else on 911.  Neither he nor the 19 pricks with boxcutters called off NORAD or 'lost' the 85 Pentagon videos.

You god damn retard how many times do you need to be told that NORAD doesn't deal with civilian air traffic?