Author Topic: people who look weird at you in the supermarket  (Read 4661 times)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Re: people who look weird at you in the supermarket
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2008, 04:36:52 PM »
this morning I went to the supermarket to get a new shitload of food. I have a big appetite, lets put it that way. sometimes I even go with 2 shopping carts because one isnt enough. anyway today this guy comes up to me and says i can only use 1, already i feel the blood flowing to my head and my right hand is moving towards his throat, i close the captain of crush number 2  10 times and i am a boxer, so you could literally say i have deadly hands, anyway this guy comes up to me saying no no no why you need more than one, its already too crowded in the supermarket and there arent any shopping carts left. so I say: look here mthfckr, I didnt have enough sleep last night and im already trying to stay calm, get out of my way or there will be trouble. i saw the fear in his eyes and he said with a stottering voice " ok o k kok b but n nn ext tiime not"  so I said  "allrighty then"  and continued shopping.

so do you guys also have problems in the supermarket sometimes?

handled like a true getbigger
good stuff El Pajero

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2008, 04:41:36 PM »
I usually bring along my sister's baby stroller not to house a child but extra groceries. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2008, 04:43:25 PM »
perhaps you should look into Safeway.com