Author Topic: I have arrived.  (Read 3439 times)

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Re: I have arrived.
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2008, 08:40:54 PM »
And you know this how? Hey stupid, you just think I just throw someone into this type of training?

Coach, can you refer me to your methods? A site, video, or just briefly explain? Anyone? Thanks.

The Coach

« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2008, 08:42:44 PM »
Why not? Let's face it, they aren't exactly going to get injured lifting 5lb dumbells while standing on one leg and smiling for the camera that you have in their faces 24/7 are they?

Why not? Stop right there. Just that comment alone tells me you know nothing. Go read more Flex mag, seems thats all you know.

The Coach

« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2008, 08:45:17 PM »
Coach, can you refer me to your methods? A site, video, or just briefly explain? Anyone? Thanks.

My site is under my avatar, on the home page is my philosophy, I train athletes. Most on here especially "Tony" can't seem to get that.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2008, 08:48:22 PM »

My site is under my avatar, on the home page is my philosophy, I train athletes. Most on here especially "Tony" can't seem to get that.

I don't see anything wrong with what is stated or shown there? What is the "whacko" part?

http://www.joelocalpt.com/pics1.htm

This training will work.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2008, 08:49:10 PM »
Hey Anthony...You know that kid "Turtle" ?  He's Phucking Meadow..

The Coach

« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2008, 08:51:14 PM »
I don't see anything wrong with what is stated or shown there? What is the "whacko" part?

http://www.joelocalpt.com/pics1.htm

This training will work.

I have no idea. Keep in mind this is a bodybuilding site and for most (not all) anything outside of a bench press, squat or curl is out of the norm.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2008, 08:54:44 PM »
I have no idea. Keep in mind this is a bodybuilding site and for most (not all) anything outside of a bench press, squat or curl is out of the norm.

This is strength training. It isn't bodybuilding, but would work for that to a degree. It will get you bigger, but essentially it's strength training, and there's no reason it wouldn't work for that and every reason it would.

There is nothing strange about what I see there.