Author Topic: The Breakdown of Anabolic Users...  (Read 9224 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: The Breakdown of Anabolic Users...
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2008, 09:04:04 PM »
hell yeah arnold used 400mg per day he ate them like candy.. back then they had no idea taking the stuff was in any way harmful and they had no reason to limit their consumption... it was CHEAP LEGAL LEGIT (and according to knowledge of the time "perfectly safe").. arnold knew since day 1 he wanted nto be "best bodybuilder to ever walk the planet"... dude trained insane ate like a horse and MEGA DOSE THE SHIT OUT OF DBOL

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2008, 09:05:34 PM »
Moderators please be aware that a certain person is actively polluting the board. He used to pollute the board under a different name, and now he's back. Post reported-

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2008, 09:30:30 PM »
hell yeah arnold used 400mg per day he ate them like candy.. back then they had no idea taking the stuff was in any way harmful and they had no reason to limit their consumption... it was CHEAP LEGAL LEGIT (and according to knowledge of the time "perfectly safe").. arnold knew since day 1 he wanted nto be "best bodybuilder to ever walk the planet"... dude trained insane ate like a horse and MEGA DOSE THE SHIT OUT OF DBOL

Are you truly that fucking retarded !?!?!!  do you know how many pills 400mg @ 5mg a pill is !??!

that's 80 fucking pills a day...you're telling me Arnold went through a couple of full bottles of legitimately dosed dbol a day ?!! oh wait I forgot... you were there at his side all those years 'watching him pop them like candy' ... my bad.  you're fucking retraded, try eating 20 5mg dbol a day and tell me what kind of blood pressure and stomach problems you get.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2008, 09:46:08 PM »
Im sure most that have been training a while have heard the story of how Larry Scott and the bodybuilders of that time Met at girondas gym to discuss if it was safe to increase dbol dose from one tab a day to two , so 10mg

And thats what Scott used to win his first Mr O..

If that story is correct than Arnold dosing at 400 megs a day seem a bit far fetched.

Ive also read the storys how arnold doubled the doses of what was considered safe at the time also, amoung others where he didnt even measure out the doses just filled his palm with the lil football shaped pills and swallowed.

Its all folklore how ever and the only person that really knows is the big guy himself..

If its good quality pharma grade dbol then you sure as hell dont need 400mgs a day , if you are a bigger guy and cant grow off under 100mg then you have fakes or you are not meant for BB.