Author Topic: DIAHHREA ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 14757 times)

D_1000

• Getbig IV
I've been using ALN products for the last 3 yrs and have yet to ever shit

That's dedication.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
Why did he drop you big guy? Also, are you totally natural? Because we are all talking about casual natural users here, we have had some bad side effects man, real bad.

Totally natural???
Who is totally natural now a days???

I know plenty of guys who have NEVER touched anything in the sense that you are talking and have made AWESOME gains on ALN products!!! I have a guy right now I'm training who has added over 50 pounds to his bench in the last 6 months. I'm 100 % sure he is clean cause trust me he would of told me if he was'nt and all he has used is Results and Nitrean protein and food intake.

As for dropping me, well the economy sucks cuts have to be made!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Totally natural???
Who is totally natural now a days???

I know plenty of guys who have NEVER touched anything in the sense that you are talking and have made AWESOME gains on ALN products!!! I have a guy right now I'm training who has added over 50 pounds to his bench in the last 6 months. I'm 100 % sure he is clean cause trust me he would of told me if he was'nt and all he has used is Results and Nitrean protein and food intake.

As for dropping me, well the economy sucks cuts have to be made!!!

Nitrean made me shit my pants and lose my dignity. Furthermore, it made me lose 10 pounds and I was trying to bulk! Seriously though, that's bullshit he cut you as a sponsored athlete, but it always pisses me off when supplement companies sponsor someone who is "on" and act like their products are giving the dude all the results so I hope at least whoever he is sponsoring now it 100% clean.
E

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
just so you know

danielson

• Getbig V
just so you know

I hope he plans on buying me new underwear and paying for Genes dermatologist! What a snake in the grass, wants his little secrets to stay off the boards.
E

benz

• Getbig V
I hope he plans on buying me new underwear and paying for Genes dermatologist! What a snake in the grass, wants his little secrets to stay off the boards.

i dont think he can buy me the years of my life ive lost due the use of his products  >:(

danielson

• Getbig V
i dont think he can buy me the years of my life ive lost due the use of his products  >:(

The worst part for me is the general feeling of malaise. Sometimes I don't feel like going outside for hours at a time.  :(
E

benz

• Getbig V
The worst part for me is the general feeling of malaise. Sometimes I don't feel like going outside for hours at a time.  :(

i will never trust again my health to people promoting their products here, i wonder why chris aint commenting this :(

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
HAahaahahahahahaha!

You guys are awsome!  Even if it isnt true, the stories are funny as hell!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
HAahaahahahahahaha!

You find grown men shitting their pants to be funny?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
HAahaahahahahahaha!

are you chris mason? this is serious man :(

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
danielson, I think you might want to get that chair reupholstered.  Fecal matter is highly germy.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
You find grown men shitting their pants to be funny?

Yes, I do!
are you chris mason? this is serious man :(
Nope, but have hope Benz my friend....  I have been entertained nontheless!

benz

• Getbig V
Yes, I do!Nope, but have hope Benz my friend....  I have been entertained nontheless!

hope is the last thing i will lose, god is watching me, he knows the hell ive been through, but he's waiting for me on the other side.
satan is waiting for chris mason, for poisoning people around the world  >:(

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
hope is the last thing i will lose, god is watching me, he knows the hell ive been through, but he's waiting for me on the other side.
Benz I put up a poster here in Ireland containing your post and the problems you suffered from using these products. I hope others will not suffer the same faith. You will not be forgotten my friend.

benz

• Getbig V
Benz I put up a poster here in Ireland containing your post and the problems you suffered from using these products. I hope others will not suffer the same faith. You will not be forgotten my friend.

thank you man, you really cant imagine the problems this product gave to me :(

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
Yes, as I lay here in a wretched puddle of my own horrid excrement and vomit, listening to the thunderous sounds of my twisted bowels, one inevitable question screams from my parched throat, "Why, Chris, why?"

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
thank you man, you really cant imagine the problems this product gave to me :(

And to top it off....  Got you nowhere nearer to banging Stella....  

benz

• Getbig V
And to top it off....  Got you nowhere nearer to banging Stella.... 

i dont think she will ever look at me now that shes aware im a sick poor man not living the dream anymore :(

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
chris took away peoples dreams and thats sad.

danielson

• Getbig V

He took my dignity too :(
E

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
He took my dignity too :(
Yes, when one is constantly defecating in their pants in public, Dignity becomes a scarce commodity!

benz

• Getbig V

and tried to buy my silence, the man is not a newbie in this matter

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
and tried to buy my silence, the man is not a newbie in this matter
I believe this is one of those "Internets scams" that we have been hearing so much about. I feel for you man. The Irish are having a minute of silence tonight in your honour.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
If Chris Mason hadn't been a dick to the members of Getbig big by complaining, then he wouldn't be dealing with this.

Chris is a lot like Alex A. He turned his back on the very people that supported him and put up with the spamming of his products.