Author Topic: DIAHHREA ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 14839 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
I believe this is one of those "Internets scams" that we have been hearing so much about. I feel for you man. The Irish are having a minute of silence tonight in your honour.

i hope the ira end the minute of silence in the way they know :)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
at large nutrition is a good company with good products. maybe a little over priced but still more affordable and better than most of their competition.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
at large nutrition is a good company with good products. maybe a little over priced but still more affordable and better than most of their competition.

Says the guy who sucks cock...

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads

You used to have some pretty bad acne dude, just saying.
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Chris' products were shipped to Africa to fight malnutrition, but all it ended up doing was causing those guys to shit themselves uncontrollably.  

benz

• Getbig V

nothing is overpriced when you steal money from your parents.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
haha

you sucked milos's cock for free membresy  >:(

chaos

• Getbig V
you sucked milos's cock for free membresy  >:(
Bullshit Achmed, that membership costs me $30 a month!!! >:(

And I didn't shit my pants!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Haha holy shit... poor chris mason.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Man, there are lots of these stories out there.  Makes you really wonder about his products?

chaos

• Getbig V
An anonymous poster sent me this pic...................al l the post said was he tried to squat after trying AtLarge protein and this was the result.......if he wants to step forward, he can, I'm just passing along the info I recieved.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
An anonymous poster sent me this pic...................al l the post said was he tried to squat after trying AtLarge protein and this was the result.......if he wants to step forward, he can, I'm just passing along the info I recieved.

Another fallen comrade.  When will the carnage end ?!?!?

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
just so you know

Never mind. Im a retard.

Jason

danielson

• Getbig V
Benz, the fact that it has the option to remove the post proves its a chop. Come on dude.

Jason

I don't get it.

E

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
You used to have some pretty bad acne dude, just saying.

Danielson do you still have the white chair?, please send it to the Smithsonian...It is the perfect symbol of the lack of corporate responsiblity that plagues our society today. It completely represents the current "hype any product even if it is sucks" culture.  

Future generations need to see this chair so they will not make the same mistakes.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
On a sunny november 3rd, i was cyber surfing the internet, hoping to find a good protein at a very good price. I noticed one of the members here is selling proteins, and the brand is atlarge nutrition.

What member was it?
Q

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
I don't get it.

I edited my post due to y high level of retardation with that post. Sorry :'(

Jason

danielson

• Getbig V
Danielson do you still have the white chair?, please send it to the Smithsonian...It is the perfect symbol of the lack of corporate responsiblity that plagues our society today. It completely represents the current "hype any product even if it is sucks" culture.  

Future generations need to see this chair so they will not make the same mistakes.

I don't have the chair, but I may be able to get it. Rumor goes they put it at the end of the table where the retarded brother sits, but that's a whole other story.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
I edited my post due to y high level of retardation with that post. Sorry :'(

Jason

I have a moment like that about twice an hour, no problem.  :)
E

nycbull

• Getbig V
I don't have the chair, but I may be able to get it. Rumor goes they put it at the end of the table where the retarded brother sits, but that's a whole other story.

yes do, at least get a picture.

Mons Venus

On a sunny november 3rd, i was cyber surfing the internet, hoping to find a good protein at a very good price. I noticed one of the members here is selling proteins, and the brand is atlarge nutrition.
I thought it would be great to buy some and at the same time support a getbig member, why not? so i bought this nitrean 4.6 lbs product, vanilla flavor (my favorite), tricked by the "men's health 2008" award, if its recommended by men's health, cant be bad, but i was wrong.

So, i bought just one, got it sent to my appartment in miami, then down here, and started to use it. I must say the flavor is great, even better than on's vanilla flavor, after 2 days drinking 2 shakes/day, i started to have a lot of gas, my stomach looked like if i were pregnant, jesus knew i was suffering, and he couldnt help me.

I started by avoiding certain food, light hamburgers, then fruit, then carbs, until i ended only taking the protein shake, and thats when i found out it was the source of my problems.

Im not really sure what went wrong, im not sure if the whey isnt bad at all but maybe it was just expired whey, who knows? some friends even the janitor at my gym tried it and they all got the same problems.

I ended throwing half of the whey straight into the trashcan, and with that, my money.

Build mass? well it happened the opposite, i ended with stomach problems for a week, dhiarrea, so i lost maybe 4kg thanks to atlarge nutritions.

This product is not exactly to build mass, but to KILL mass.

All i wanted was a great result, and atlarge fucked my stomach and who knows what else. I would like to hear from the owner if the whey is sourced in his toilet or china, not that its a big difference but i would like to know what went wrong.

stop crying......no one cares.

nycbull

• Getbig V
i feel most sorry for the janitor he was innocent in all of this

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
lol...

i buy my supplemnts at:

mysupplementstore.com

best prices on the net
you get free shipping and 5% off
used code:
Friend5

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
I'm thinking of starting a support group for you guys devastated by this atlarge stuff.  It's really sad.