Author Topic: DIAHHREA ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 14808 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
DIAHHREA ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: November 30, 2008, 07:40:43 AM »
On a sunny november 3rd, i was cyber surfing the internet, hoping to find a good protein at a very good price. I noticed one of the members here is selling proteins, and the brand is atlarge nutrition.
I thought it would be great to buy some and at the same time support a getbig member, why not? so i bought this nitrean 4.6 lbs product, vanilla flavor (my favorite), tricked by the "men's health 2008" award, if its recommended by men's health, cant be bad, but i was wrong.

So, i bought just one, got it sent to my appartment in miami, then down here, and started to use it. I must say the flavor is great, even better than on's vanilla flavor, after 2 days drinking 2 shakes/day, i started to have a lot of gas, my stomach looked like if i were pregnant, jesus knew i was suffering, and he couldnt help me.

I started by avoiding certain food, light hamburgers, then fruit, then carbs, until i ended only taking the protein shake, and thats when i found out it was the source of my problems.

Im not really sure what went wrong, im not sure if the whey isnt bad at all but maybe it was just expired whey, who knows? some friends even the janitor at my gym tried it and they all got the same problems.

I ended throwing half of the whey straight into the trashcan, and with that, my money.

Build mass? well it happened the opposite, i ended with stomach problems for a week, dhiarrea, so i lost maybe 4kg thanks to atlarge nutritions.

This product is not exactly to build mass, but to KILL mass.

All i wanted was a great result, and atlarge fucked my stomach and who knows what else. I would like to hear from the owner if the whey is sourced in his toilet or china, not that its a big difference but i would like to know what went wrong.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
These stories are heartbreaking.... :'(

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
On a sunny november 3rd, i was cyber surfing the internet, hoping to find a good protein at a very good price. I noticed one of the members here is selling proteins, and the brand is atlarge nutrition.
I thought it would be great to buy some and at the same time support a getbig member, why not? so i bought this nitrean 4.6 lbs product, vanilla flavor (my favorite), tricked by the "men's health 2008" award, if its recommended by men's health, cant be bad, but i was wrong.

So, i bought just one, got it sent to my appartment in miami, then down here, and started to use it. I must say the flavor is great, even better than on's vanilla flavor, after 2 days drinking 2 shakes/day, i started to have a lot of gas, my stomach looked like if i were pregnant, jesus knew i was suffering, and he couldnt help me.

I started by avoiding certain food, light hamburgers, then fruit, then carbs, until i ended only taking the protein shake, and thats when i found out it was the source of my problems.

Im not really sure what went wrong, im not sure if the whey isnt bad at all but maybe it was just expired whey, who knows? some friends even the janitor at my gym tried it and they all got the same problems.

I ended throwing half of the whey straight into the trashcan, and with that, my money.

Build mass? well it happened the opposite, i ended with stomach problems for a week, dhiarrea, so i lost maybe 4kg thanks to atlarge nutritions.

All i wanted was a great result, and atlarge fucked my stomach and who knows what else. I would like to hear from the owner if the whey is sourced in his toilet or china, not that its a big difference but i would like to know what went wrong.

Sorry that happened to you bro, at least you made it to the toilet though. The very same product made me shit myself, all over my girlfriends parents beautiful white chair.  :(
E

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
this member should be tried by Ron.

benz

• Getbig V
Sorry that happened to you bro, at least you made it to the toilet though. The very same product made me shit myself, all over my girlfriends parents beautiful white chair.  :(

you know i am worried now about the melamine problem. i hope the owner clear this matter, you dont play with melamine and live.

danielson

• Getbig V
you know i am worried now about the melamine problem. i hope the owner clear this matter, you dont play with melamine and live.

Ever since trying his protein powder I have been a little off man. Stomach problems, the occasional shart, lost strength, and a general feeling of malaise. I better go to the doctor and get checked out.
E

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Ever since trying his protein powder I have been a little off man. Stomach problems, the occasional shart, lost strength, and a general feeling of malaise. I better go to the doctor and get checked out.

danielson, you're so full of shit. ;D
As empty as paradise

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

bodybuilding is an unhealthy sport.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Can you people stop making this shit up.  

I'm definitely not on Chris Mason's holiday list for gifts but a lot of this stuff being said is complete bullshit
A

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
I drank an atlarge nutrition protein shake and a black man was voted president of America. 
Deep Tissue Massage

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
danielson, you're so full of shit. ;D
Can't you read, it's in his shorts man!!!

benz I feel terrible for you, I am just glad there are people like you and danielson and NW83 with the courage to step forward and tell these stories to stop guys like me from buying these inferior products.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Boost

• Getbig V
Does Chris Mason have background in sports nutrition or biochemistry?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Does Chris Mason have background in sports nutrition or biochemistry?
No, but he did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night and can deadlift a lot.

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
I have never seen this product or taken it for that matter, but i have had stomach cramps for the last two days and I am sure it is something to do with Atlargenutriton, although I live on another continent I feel this whey etc has effected me more so than anyone else.

I for one will resist its evil for as long as I can and do my damnedest to help anyone else effected by the Demonic power.

Ta ta nerds!

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV

I don't know if you're kidding here or not(doing the Naturalwonder style post), but I seem to get a bloated stomach with almost every whey product I take. The only one that has not done that to me, is a product called Protowhey. It comes from 100% hydrolyzed whey, which has been predigested and broken down into peptides. It is the only Hydrolyzed whey powder that they have been able to flavor properly. Most hydrolyzed whey tastes like total crap. This one tastes very good.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
I drank an atlarge nutrition protein shake and a black man was voted president of America. 

hahaha, instant classic Power Rod...

J Grey

looks to me like your stomach is weak

danielson

• Getbig V
Can you people stop making this shit up.  

I'm definitely not on Chris Mason's holiday list for gifts but a lot of this stuff being said is complete bullshit

So he can spam this site constantly, but we can't give our testimonials? Fuck that guy.
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
looks to me like your stomach is weak

No, you're weak...

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
You guys never cease to amaze me. I've been using ALN products for the last 3 yrs and have yet to ever shit, shart, or even cramp from it!!!

Dont know if the first one is a true story or not but I'm sure Chris would of gladly refunded your money if you were not 100% satisfied with ALN products.

ALN makes very reputable products and they are top of the line in my book. If you buy them and have a problem call them and get it fixed. Coming online bashing their shit where a majority of ALN product user will never see it is useless and childish!!!!

Wolfy!!!

benz

• Getbig V
Can't you read, it's in his shorts man!!!

benz I feel terrible for you, I am just glad there are people like you and danielson and NW83 with the courage to step forward and tell these stories to stop guys like me from buying these inferior products.

yeah man i wanted to build mass but almost ended at intensive care @ hospital. i wonder why the owner is giving me an explanation of what went wrong :(

danielson

• Getbig V
You guys never cease to amaze me. I've been using ALN products for the last 3 yrs and have yet to ever shit, shart, or even cramp from it!!!

Dont know if the first one is a true story or not but I'm sure Chris would of gladly refunded your money if you were not 100% satisfied with ALN products.

ALN makes very reputable products and they are top of the line in my book. If you buy them and have a problem call them and get it fixed. Coming online bashing their shit where a majority of ALN product user will never see it is useless and childish!!!!

Wolfy!!!

Do you pay for them or are you sponsored and therefore payed to say this?
E

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
I'm not sponsored anymore and yes I still use their products!!!!

benz

• Getbig V

Wolfy!!!

Im not asking for a money refund, im just telling everybody my experience

This product i tried probably did harm my kidney and liver, and took precious years of my life, i dont think chris can refund me anything.

danielson

• Getbig V
I'm not sponsored anymore and yes I still use their products!!!!

Why did he drop you big guy? Also, are you totally natural? Because we are all talking about casual natural users here, we have had some bad side effects man, real bad.
E