Author Topic: ECA Stack  (Read 5723 times)

dustin

Re: ECA Stack
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2008, 04:00:47 PM »
good deal.  i should have paid w/ cash or gone to a different store anyway just out of principle.  didnt think about it until after i was out

Try to never leave a paper trail. Even though you're purchasing a very small quantity, you never know what sort of dickhead behind the counter is going to phone you in. But as long as you don't look like a crack head and purchase a large amount, you should be okay.

There are some dickhead pharmacists in town who go on total ego trips and won't even sell vitamin b12 or syringes over the counter. When one homo gave me a hard time for purchasing syringes I told him it was for steroids and growth hormone. He just shut up and looked super nervous. I told him that I was taking my business to the pharmacy down the street, along with my family and friends who've done business there for dozens of years. :)

4thAD

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2008, 05:42:53 PM »
good deal.  i should have paid w/ cash or gone to a different store anyway just out of principle.  didnt think about it until after i was out

No need bro! Its legal to buy ephedrine for eca, if that's how you choose to use it. No need to pay cash.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2008, 05:49:03 PM »
No need bro! Its legal to buy ephedrine for eca, if that's how you choose to use it. No need to pay cash.

In AZ you have to fill out a sheet with your info when buying Ephedrine. Want to make sure you are not making meth and can only get 3 boxes at a time.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2008, 06:21:07 PM »
do you need to cycle eca similar to clen like 2 on 2 off?  never used it before

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2008, 08:45:18 PM »
do you need to cycle eca similar to clen like 2 on 2 off?  never used it before

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=70793.0
:

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2008, 09:25:10 PM »

4thAD

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2008, 09:58:15 AM »
In AZ you have to fill out a sheet with your info when buying Ephedrine. Want to make sure you are not making meth and can only get 3 boxes at a time.
Yes this is common practice!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2008, 10:21:55 AM »
I started the ECA Stack today and holy shit i feel aweful. i had a good workout and it did help with my appetite but it sucks.

I feel you. I hate ECA...I'd rather eat crap then take it because it makes me feel like crap. Plus, IMO there are just better things you can take.

light1

• Getbig I
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2008, 07:40:51 PM »
Is it really beneficial to take the aspirin with the EC?  I have heard to just take the EC. How does everyone do it?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2008, 08:05:29 PM »
I started the ECA Stack today and holy shit i feel aweful. i had a good workout and it did help with my appetite but it sucks.

Ephedrine will kill your appetite.

It's time for you to forcefeed.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2008, 09:15:26 PM »

When I first took I felt the same way. I tried to tough it out for a few days, but stopped. I felt anxiety and other things I can't describe. :(

But I said fuck, and tried anther time, and told myself to give a legitimate chance.....and after a 1-3 weeks....dont' remember exacty.....I was hooked and loved it. I still take it. I feel energized and great!  :D

sinister231972

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2008, 04:38:42 PM »
ive been doing it for a week now. I gotta say I am starting to love it. I do have to force food down but whatever. Im glad i stayed with it.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2008, 04:49:26 PM »
Why is this in hardcore forum, should be in supplement forum. 

jt
TEAM Nasser

4thAD

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2008, 06:42:11 PM »
ive been doing it for a week now. I gotta say I am starting to love it. I do have to force food down but whatever. Im glad i stayed with it.

Helps with the dieting. Eat clean and it will help curb your appetite for any extra empty calories.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2008, 08:57:17 PM »
Is it really beneficial to take the aspirin with the EC?  I have heard to just take the EC. How does everyone do it?

the aspriin has soem synergistic properties that helps your body better burn off fatr when combined with ephedrine and aspirin so yes in a way it is beneficial to add in the aspirin however its not going to make or break your fat loss goals and there are some possible negatives to using aspirin sso really its a negligeable decision whether or not you include it or not

4thAD

« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2008, 09:24:16 PM »
low dose coated baby aspirin. 82mg works fine.