Author Topic: !6 year old looking for help!  (Read 1924 times)

gethuge4715

• Getbig I
!6 year old looking for help!
« on: November 30, 2008, 05:59:47 PM »
Ok i have been training for a little over a year and a half, and have put on about 15lbs and am now 5'8 around 150lbs.  I've been lookng to get bigger, and the main reason is that i am a little insecure about my body.  the reason being is that i have long arms, and skinny wrists that look like they belong to a girl.  That can be seen in these pics. 

http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z196/backlash278/body/

So as you can see my wrists are extremely small and i get insecure about them.  I know there is nothing i can do to make them grow exept wait until im done growing.  I know the wrists are made up of bone and ligaments so theres no training that will make them bigger.

Besides that, i have been on a workout schedule 5 days a week over the past year and a half, and have been taking scivation xtend for about 8 months, and GreenMag for about 4.  I am looking to possibly try different supplements or add additional ones.

My workout schedule is

Monday - back

Tuesday - Shoulders/traps

Wednesday - Arms

Thursday - Legs/Calves

Friday - Chest

For all days i do 4-5 different excersises, differing in sets on what excersise im doing.  I am well informed because i learned from my brother who is a trainer.  Any help would be appreciated from dieting, new supplements, or excersises.  I am primarily looking to bulk

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: !6 year old looking for help!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 06:01:15 PM »
A lot of potential for sure.

E

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 06:28:38 PM »
At 16, you don't need any fancy supplements, fancy routines, anything like that.  Your natural hormone levels are already elevated, and at such a low bodyweight you'll find it easy enough to put on quality weight anyway.

Stick to the basics movements, with a weight that's heavy for you, eat as much good food as you can, and be consistent.

It's easy to become impatient after the first 12 months or so, when the gains start to slow down, but if you want to get bigger, you have to stick with it.

I also noticed you've been on the Steroids board, asking for advice on using gear.  IMO this would be a huge mistake.  You're too young to be using gear, apart from the fact you don't need it right now, and I don't think you've been training long enough to have reached any sort of plateau in your growth, where you could look at AAS as an option.

Stick with it, stay consistent and good luck.  Let us know how it goes.

gethuge4715

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 06:44:32 PM »
Ok thanks for the help

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 02:18:06 AM »
Be sure to squat, deadlift and do pullups and dips.

And stay away from steroids for at least another 10 years, or you may fuck up your hormone leves (and your life) forever.
Steroids will also stop your height growth, so you really should stay away from that. From 16 to 25, you might grwo another 10cm or so.

check out the nutrition board for diet help!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=3.0

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 05:27:18 AM »
Be sure to squat, deadlift and do pullups and dips.

And stay away from steroids for at least another 10 years, or you may fuck up your hormone leves (and your life) forever.
Steroids will also stop your height growth, so you really should stay away from that. From 16 to 25, you might grwo another 10cm or so.

check out the nutrition board for diet help!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=3.0

+1

Good luck