Author Topic: The most test  (Read 5456 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: The most test
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2008, 04:52:56 AM »
Just curious, how many of you have run big fat ass doses of test before? More then 1000mg/wk.

Anyone? What were your experiences?

If you never have, that's fine, but I'd rather have the guys that have speak on it, since guys that haven't really can't.

I've always wanted to run 1750mg/wk at least once in my life just to see how I reacted. I've run 1000mg/wk of HG and UG test and I've run 1350mg/wk of UG test but would one day like to give 1750mg/wk of legit HG test a try. Want do it though till I get my ass back in full swing.
1250 mg ..

hated it ...

elevated blood pressure ... emotional imbalance ...

will never ever use test again ....maybe 250mg/wk for sex drive ...but never will incorporate it ...I believe it is useless and givesyou an oily look ...overrated ..

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2008, 06:02:03 AM »
Well, we really dont need to go into my winters now do we.  ;D

Todays High: 67 Low:50's

Brrrr....get me a jacket!! he he

With that said, I still sweat at night and wind up kicking all the sheets off. But now that I am only on test, seem to not be such a sweaty pig at night.

LOL you love to rub it in  ;D  Yeah snowed another 2 inches here last night, but its a dry cold  :D....yahoo!!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2008, 10:00:45 AM »
LOL you love to rub it in  ;D  Yeah snowed another 2 inches here last night, but its a dry cold  :D....yahoo!!

LOL, a dry cold...that is fuckin hilarious!  :D

Just like our dry heat, huh?

Hot is hot, cold is cold.....brrrrrr.....was under 50 degrees today. We are really getting into winter now  ;D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2008, 02:15:16 PM »
LOL, a dry cold...that is fuckin hilarious!  :D

Just like our dry heat, huh?Hot is hot, cold is cold.....brrrrrr.....was under 50 degrees today. We are really getting into winter now  ;D

;D LOL