Author Topic: so i got my iphone stolen...shit  (Read 5503 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: so i got my iphone stolen...shit
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2008, 09:01:28 PM »
todya went out jogging and i was having the time of my life, listening to T.I. latest album.. jogging, you know, its summer down here, you gotta get fit! so i was jogging jogging bla bla bla... i had 3 chick in front of me, the 3 of them were fucking hot! :) so i had a nice view... then all of a sudden 2 bikes stop infront of them, 4 guys come of the bikes and show them their knives... i thought to myself shit!...hahaha... then thought to myself... im 2 meters away... SHIIT.. hahaha so they took all of the shit from them, and two of the guys approached me and i just handed over my iphone, since it was ovious i had one(i was listening to it) afte rthat they left in their bikes... the 3 girls were actually crying! so i approached them and all of them called me a pussy!!! hahaha :( so i took my other cellphone out and called my bro, so he would pick me up from where i was... my lil bro came and i left them bitches there... :) (southerner accent) hahaha

just wanted to share that with you guys

and somehow the cellphone company tracked the fucking iphone and gave it back to me! :) i dont know how the fuck they did that, but the same night i got a call from the company to my house telling me that i could go pick up my iphone from their center... :)
If you weren't such a pussy, you would've whipped those four guys asses and banged all three of those chicks at the same time, then finished your jog. But you're a little vag and coward at the mere thought of defending yourself.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2008, 09:14:21 PM »
you need to start packing when you go jogging ;D
A

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2008, 07:07:46 AM »
If you don't have pictures of the three chicks. This didn't happen. :)