Author Topic: Is anyone watching this bailout BS?  (Read 22889 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Is anyone watching this bailout BS?
« Reply #250 on: December 05, 2008, 03:18:11 PM »
What happens when whites dirty up apartments and why? Why did you dirty up your dwelling and would the same reason as to why you did as such apply to all races?

the only reason why you keep replying in this thread is because your too angry to realize that a white could dirty a place up just as much as black but refuse to realize that i said 90 percent of the tenants i deal with are black and mexican.

the reason my dwelling at times is dirty is because i dont have the time to pick it up, therese a big difference between living somewhere and being messy and Leaving a place messy dont you think so adonis?

im only pissing on your mind by sounding like im some evil racist because you are a sucker for the bait just like many here are while all the others have left it alone you keep going on like a crazed fool on hero-win . ill say it again i deal with mainly black people. yet you call me racist because i despise there blackness hahah
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: December 05, 2008, 03:21:55 PM »
the bottom line problem adonis is you missed the bottom line

there would be no poverty if people werent required to work and fend forthemselves

poverty has nothing to do with leaving a rental spot dirty. stop making it a race issue. i can call them dirty black scums if all i deal with is blacks.
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #252 on: December 05, 2008, 03:23:10 PM »
the bottom line problem adonis is you missed the bottom line

there would be no poverty if people werent required to work and fend forthemselves

poverty has nothing to do with leaving a rental spot dirty. stop making it a race issue. i can call them dirty black scums if all i deal with is blacks.

And the ones is Durham are certainly that...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: December 05, 2008, 03:25:37 PM »
And the ones is Durham are certainly that...

nicknames for durham and no joke

"Durmites"

"Dirty Durham"

"Dirty-D"
A

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #254 on: December 05, 2008, 03:27:07 PM »
People from India and China often come from poverty but they don't go around collecting welfare, committing crimes and usually don't have general social problems like black and hispanic people do.

Poverty is an excuse to cover up the deep rooted problems within the black community. They're given affirmative action, and quotas and still they're mediocre to the last degree.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #255 on: December 05, 2008, 03:27:46 PM »
nicknames for durham and no joke

"Durmites"

"Dirty Durham"

"Dirty-D"

Outside of the hospital and university, it's a shithole.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #256 on: December 05, 2008, 03:29:23 PM »
the only reason why you keep replying in this thread is because your too angry to realize that a white could dirty a place up just as much as black but refuse to realize that i said 90 percent of the tenants i deal with are black and mexican.

the reason my dwelling at times is dirty is because i dont have the time to pick it up, therese a big difference between living somewhere and being messy and Leaving a place messy dont you think so adonis?

im only pissing on your mind by sounding like im some evil racist because you are a sucker for the bait just like many here are while all the others have left it alone you keep going on like a crazed fool on hero-win . ill say it again i deal with mainly black people. yet you call me racist because i despise there blackness hahah
Again, it comes down to my initial point. YOUR poor judgement of the people you choose to screen (in this case lack of adequate screening) and lack of criteria for your rental properties as well as not having backup capital to perform such checks.  YOU choose your tenants, they do not choose you.  

I don`t see a difference in living standards based on the pictures you have posted and the ones you malign and describe.  Dirtiness is dirtiness no matter what race you are or whether you are renting or own the property.

You are racist because you think the color of one`s skin is the cause instead of environmental factors.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: December 05, 2008, 03:31:01 PM »
and on the "black issue" again, ill never treat a black person bad, to me id fear negative karma for treating anyone bad or hell i might get shot, but im just not that type of person to get into with name calling

i simply take note for what and how they are

im thankful for my black brothers especially ones who are athletic and play basketball , if it wereent for them id probably never have a decent jumper or attained the agility i have from playing very fast and skilled black people

what is so gay about this part of the thread is adonis feeling like he has to take offense to all this like some freedom fighter
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: December 05, 2008, 03:31:19 PM »
People from India and China often come from poverty but they don't go around collecting welfare, committing crimes and usually don't have general social problems like black and hispanic people do.

Poverty is an excuse to cover up the deep rooted problems within the black community. They're given affirmative action, and quotas and still they're mediocre to the last degree.
Please provide statistics or data for this.  You can`t.  Why make a statement you cannot back up?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: December 05, 2008, 03:31:48 PM »
Eastern European Jewish women are fucking hot.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: December 05, 2008, 03:32:51 PM »
and on the "black issue" again, ill never treat a black person bad, to me id fear negative karma for treating anyone bad or hell i might get shot, but im just not that type of person to get into with name calling

i simply take note for what and how they are

im thankful for my black brothers especially ones who are athletic and play basketball , if it wereent for them id probably never have a decent jumper or attained the agility i have from playing very fast and skilled black people

what is so gay about this part of the thread is adonis feeling like he has to take offense to all this like some freedom fighter
The inherent issue here I take offense with transcends race. It is ignorance and you are displaying a ton of it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: December 05, 2008, 03:34:05 PM »

Yah Bill Richardson and Barack Obama have vast social problems.  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #262 on: December 05, 2008, 03:37:49 PM »

I wish we could find you some spare time Johhny. Would 65 days be sufficient to pick up your house?

General Statistics - Johnny Falcon

Total Time Spent Online:    65 days, 16 hours and 39 minutes.
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: December 05, 2008, 03:38:38 PM »
Yah Bill Richardson and Barack Obama have vast social problems.  ::)

I said in general. Obama and Richardson aren't exactly average people.

These are hard times for all Americans, so let's stop the politically correct bullshit and talk about issues, and also deter people against encouraging free handouts to people who do nothing to deserve them.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: December 05, 2008, 03:42:32 PM »
Again, it comes down to my initial point. YOUR poor judgement of the people you choose to screen (in this case lack of adequate screening) and lack of criteria for your rental properties as well as not having backup capital to perform such checks.  YOU choose your tenants, they do not choose you. 

I don`t see a difference in living standards based on the pictures you have posted and the ones you malign and describe.  Dirtiness is dirtiness no matter what race you are or whether you are renting or own the property.

You are racist because you think the color of one`s skin is the cause instead of environmental factors.

theres nothing wrong with my living quaters its just messy and clutterd no damage and freshly painted walls
why do you keep pressing this issue? why because you are insecure geek never mind geek u take offense to name calling but you are fighting just to fight obviously without justification

do you realize that most peoples rent around here is about 4-600 a month. do you think its practical moneywise to do all these checkups and going to the courthouse n such? this is time and money while the rental house is sitting and LOSING money by not being rented. you have to have good faith because you have no choice, the thing is people ruin trust

you cannot let a property sit for months vacant because you dont think they are qualified. people are not greatful for what they get

you cant wait for ever

your options are to rent to the best available one

at any given time theres about a 30 percent vacancy rate
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: December 05, 2008, 03:44:26 PM »
The inherent issue here I take offense with transcends race. It is ignorance and you are displaying a ton of it.

tell me where im being ignorant. you make claims but no references like a baby crying an incoherent word and me scrambling to fix the situation for you baby adonis
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: December 05, 2008, 03:46:51 PM »
I wish we could find you some spare time Johhny. Would 65 days be sufficient to pick up your house?

General Statistics - Johnny Falcon

Total Time Spent Online:    65 days, 16 hours and 39 minutes.

you do realize that its not always practical to hang up every shirt thats laying around as soon as you throw it on the floor after a workout or get home from work and dont really care

i mean i could pickup everything and have it tidy spending and extra 20min a day,but i like my 20min of just chilling and shootin the shit with my getbiggers
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: December 05, 2008, 03:47:11 PM »
I said in general. Obama and Richardson aren't exactly average people.

These are hard times for all Americans, so let's stop the politically correct bullshit and talk about issues, and also deter people against encouraging free handouts to people who do nothing to deserve them.

Where do you draw the line with generalizations and why bother to make them?  Under that rationale, the majority of all races are uneducated and exhibit social problems to a high degree.  These problems are not because of melanin or the lack of melanin in skin or the degrees of shade of melanin in skin, although it has been used by people, such as yourself, to try to quantify false results.  For instance, we can measure the fact that Christians make up 90 percent of the prison population.  Does this mean that the majority of Christians are not law-abiding citizens? Of course not.  

Second, I do not know what free handouts you are talking about, but I will assume TANF and social welfare.  You cannot get TANF or any social welfare without doing anything. There are VERY strict requirements.  Hope this helps:

The four purposes of TANF are:

* assisting needy families so that children can be cared for in their own homes
    * reducing the dependency of needy parents by promoting job preparation, work and marriage
    * preventing out-of-wedlock pregnancies
    * encouraging the formation and maintenance of two-parent families.

Highlights of TANF
Work Requirements:

* Recipients (with few exceptions) must work as soon as they are job ready or no later than two years after coming on assistance.
    * Single parents are required to participate in work activities for at least 30 hours per week. Two-parent families must participate in work activities 35 or 55 hours a week, depending upon circumstances.
    * Failure to participate in work requirements can result in a reduction or termination of benefits to the family.
    * States cannot penalize single parents with a child under six for failing to meet work requirements if they cannot find adequate child care.
    * States, in FY 2004, have to ensure that 50 percent of all families and 90 percent of two-parent families are participating in work activities. If a state reduces its caseload, without restricting eligibility, it can receive a caseload reduction credit. This credit reduces the minimum participation rates the state must achieve.

Work Activities – Activities that count toward a state’s participation rates (some restrictions may apply):

* unsubsidized or subsidized employment
    * on-the-job training
    * work experience
    * community service
    * job search – not to exceed 6 total weeks and no more than 4 consecutive weeks
    * vocational training – not to exceed 12 months
    * job skills training related to work
    * satisfactory secondary school attendance
    * providing child care services to individuals who are participating in community service.

Five-Year Time Limit:

* Families with an adult who has received federally funded assistance for a total of five years (or less at state option) are not eligible for cash aid under the TANF program.
    * States may extend assistance beyond 60 months to not more than 20 percent of their caseload. They may also elect to provide assistance to families beyond 60 months using state-only funds or Social Services Block Grants.

State Maintenance of Effort Requirement (MOE):

* The TANF block grant has an annual cost-sharing requirement for States, referred to as maintenance of effort or MOE.
    * Every fiscal year each state must spend a certain minimum amount of its own money to help eligible families in ways consistent with the TANF program.

Penalties

* The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) may reduce a state's block grant if it fails to do any of the following:
    * satisfy work requirements
    * comply with the five-year limit on assistance
    * meet the state’s Contingency fund MOE requirement
    * reduce recipient grants for refusing to participate in work activities without good cause
    * maintain assistance when a single custodial parent with a child under six can not obtain child care
    * submit required data reports
    * comply with paternity establishment and child support enforcement requirements
    * participate in the Income and Eligibility Verification System
    * repay a federal loan on time
    * establish and maintain work verification procedures
    * use funds appropriately
    * replace federal penalty reductions with additional state funds.

Personal Employability Plans:

* States must make an initial assessment of a recipient’s skills.
    * States may develop personal responsibility plans for each recipient to identify the education, training, and job placement services needed to move into the workforce.

Teen Parent Live-at-Home and Stay-in-School Requirement:

* Unmarried minor parents must participate in educational and training activities and live with a responsible adult or in an adult-supervised setting in order to receive assistance.
    * States are responsible for assisting in locating adult-supervised settings for teens who can not live at home.

State Plans:

* HHS reviews state plans for completeness only.
    * States must allow for a 45-day comment period on the state plan by local governments and private organizations and consult with them.
    * The state plan must have objective criteria for eligibility and benefits that are fair and equitable.
    * The plan must explain appeal rights.
    * In order to remain eligible, i.e., continue to qualify to receive funding under TANF, States will need to submit TANF renewal plans during the applicable 27-month period described in section 402 of the Social Security Act. Only eligible States may receive a TANF block grant.

Job Subsidies:

* The law allows States to create jobs by taking money that is now used for welfare checks and using it to create community service jobs, provide income subsidies, or provide hiring incentives for potential employers.

Waivers:
    * States that received approval for welfare reform waivers before January 1, 1997, have the option to operate their cash assistance program under some or all of these waivers until the waivers expire.

Tribal Programs:

TANF:

* Federally recognized Indian tribes may apply directly to HHS to operate a TANF block grant program.
    * Like States, Tribes may use their TANF funding in any manner reasonably calculated to accomplish the purposes of TANF.
    * The federal government approves tribal plans.

Native Employment Works Program:

* The former tribal JOBS program has been replaced with the Native Employment Works (NEW) Program.
    * NEW provides funding to tribes and inter-tribal consortia to design and administer tribal work activities, while allowing tribes and States to provide other TANF services.

Funding
— In FY 2007, $16.5 billion is available for TANF.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: December 05, 2008, 03:50:38 PM »
you do realize that its not always practical to hang up every shirt thats laying around as soon as you throw it on the floor after a workout or get home from work and dont really care

i mean i could pickup everything and have it tidy spending and extra 20min a day,but i like my 20min of just chilling and shootin the shit with my getbiggers

Hire a cleaning lady to come once a week to do the floors, wash the bathrooms etc. It should cost you about 70 bucks. Then dedicate a mere 10 minutes daily to picking up after yourself. You will see a world of difference. No fine ass hoe wants to be in a dirty nest.
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: December 05, 2008, 03:50:45 PM »
Where do you draw the line with generalizations and why bother to make them?  Under that rationale, the majority of all races are uneducated and exhibit social problems to a high degree.  These problems are not because of melanin or the lack of melanin in skin or the degrees of shade of melanin in skin, although it has been used by people, such as yourself, to try to quantify false results.  For instance, we can measure the fact that Christians make up 90 percent of the prison population.  Does this mean that the majority of Christians are not law-abiding citizens? Of course not.  

Second, I do not know what free handouts you are talking about, but I will assume TANF and social welfare.  You cannot get TANF or any social welfare without doing anything. There are VERY strict requirements.  Hope this helps:

The four purposes of TANF are:

* assisting needy families so that children can be cared for in their own homes
    * reducing the dependency of needy parents by promoting job preparation, work and marriage
    * preventing out-of-wedlock pregnancies
    * encouraging the formation and maintenance of two-parent families.

Highlights of TANF
Work Requirements:

* Recipients (with few exceptions) must work as soon as they are job ready or no later than two years after coming on assistance.
    * Single parents are required to participate in work activities for at least 30 hours per week. Two-parent families must participate in work activities 35 or 55 hours a week, depending upon circumstances.
    * Failure to participate in work requirements can result in a reduction or termination of benefits to the family.
    * States cannot penalize single parents with a child under six for failing to meet work requirements if they cannot find adequate child care.
    * States, in FY 2004, have to ensure that 50 percent of all families and 90 percent of two-parent families are participating in work activities. If a state reduces its caseload, without restricting eligibility, it can receive a caseload reduction credit. This credit reduces the minimum participation rates the state must achieve.

Work Activities – Activities that count toward a state’s participation rates (some restrictions may apply):

* unsubsidized or subsidized employment
    * on-the-job training
    * work experience
    * community service
    * job search – not to exceed 6 total weeks and no more than 4 consecutive weeks
    * vocational training – not to exceed 12 months
    * job skills training related to work
    * satisfactory secondary school attendance
    * providing child care services to individuals who are participating in community service.

Five-Year Time Limit:

* Families with an adult who has received federally funded assistance for a total of five years (or less at state option) are not eligible for cash aid under the TANF program.
    * States may extend assistance beyond 60 months to not more than 20 percent of their caseload. They may also elect to provide assistance to families beyond 60 months using state-only funds or Social Services Block Grants.

State Maintenance of Effort Requirement (MOE):

* The TANF block grant has an annual cost-sharing requirement for States, referred to as maintenance of effort or MOE.
    * Every fiscal year each state must spend a certain minimum amount of its own money to help eligible families in ways consistent with the TANF program.

Penalties

* The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) may reduce a state's block grant if it fails to do any of the following:
    * satisfy work requirements
    * comply with the five-year limit on assistance
    * meet the state’s Contingency fund MOE requirement
    * reduce recipient grants for refusing to participate in work activities without good cause
    * maintain assistance when a single custodial parent with a child under six can not obtain child care
    * submit required data reports
    * comply with paternity establishment and child support enforcement requirements
    * participate in the Income and Eligibility Verification System
    * repay a federal loan on time
    * establish and maintain work verification procedures
    * use funds appropriately
    * replace federal penalty reductions with additional state funds.

Personal Employability Plans:

* States must make an initial assessment of a recipient’s skills.
    * States may develop personal responsibility plans for each recipient to identify the education, training, and job placement services needed to move into the workforce.

Teen Parent Live-at-Home and Stay-in-School Requirement:

* Unmarried minor parents must participate in educational and training activities and live with a responsible adult or in an adult-supervised setting in order to receive assistance.
    * States are responsible for assisting in locating adult-supervised settings for teens who can not live at home.

State Plans:

* HHS reviews state plans for completeness only.
    * States must allow for a 45-day comment period on the state plan by local governments and private organizations and consult with them.
    * The state plan must have objective criteria for eligibility and benefits that are fair and equitable.
    * The plan must explain appeal rights.
    * In order to remain eligible, i.e., continue to qualify to receive funding under TANF, States will need to submit TANF renewal plans during the applicable 27-month period described in section 402 of the Social Security Act. Only eligible States may receive a TANF block grant.

Job Subsidies:

* The law allows States to create jobs by taking money that is now used for welfare checks and using it to create community service jobs, provide income subsidies, or provide hiring incentives for potential employers.

Waivers:
    * States that received approval for welfare reform waivers before January 1, 1997, have the option to operate their cash assistance program under some or all of these waivers until the waivers expire.

Tribal Programs:

TANF:

* Federally recognized Indian tribes may apply directly to HHS to operate a TANF block grant program.
    * Like States, Tribes may use their TANF funding in any manner reasonably calculated to accomplish the purposes of TANF.
    * The federal government approves tribal plans.

Native Employment Works Program:

* The former tribal JOBS program has been replaced with the Native Employment Works (NEW) Program.
    * NEW provides funding to tribes and inter-tribal consortia to design and administer tribal work activities, while allowing tribes and States to provide other TANF services.

Funding
— In FY 2007, $16.5 billion is available for TANF.

One week of money spent in Iraq, covers all social welfare in the United States for a year.
Talk about priorities....

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: December 05, 2008, 03:51:20 PM »
epic adonis mis understanding the falcon by calling him racist when he deals with mainly all black tenants thus dislikingthemfor all that iwitnessthemfor. what if they were all white would i still be racist adonis by callin them bitch ass crackers?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: December 05, 2008, 03:53:12 PM »
Hire a cleaning lady to come once a week to do the floors, wash the bathrooms etc. It should cost you about 70 bucks. Then dedicate a mere 10 minutes daily to picking up after yourself. You will see a world of difference. No fine ass hoe wants to be in a dirty nest.

this makes no sense . we allknow it only takes a few minutes to clean anything around the house. you are just bitching for the sake of bitching now settle down and have a drink of piss to heal your soul and revive your inner child my son
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: December 05, 2008, 03:54:45 PM »
epic adonis mis understanding the falcon by calling him racist when he deals with mainly all black tenants thus dislikingthemfor all that iwitnessthemfor. what if they were all white would i still be racist adonis by callin them bitch ass crackers?
I`m calling you racist because you have stated that the reason why they don`t pay you and the reason why you think they live the way they do is merely due to the melanin in their skin or genetic in nature instead of environmental factors.

You can deal with all the black people you like, but that does not change your bigoted opinion that you have stated post after post.  America is filled with functional racists.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: December 05, 2008, 03:54:54 PM »
this makes no sense . we allknow it only takes a few minutes to clean anything around the house. you are just bitching for the sake of bitching now settle down and have a drink of piss to heal your soul and revive your inner child my son

I was giving you good advice. No real man likes to wash floors and do womens work, so hire a cleaning lady to do that shit. As far as picking up after yourself, dedicate only 10 minutes a day to putting your things away and you will fine.
E

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #274 on: December 05, 2008, 04:40:17 PM »
People hear what they want to hear I suppose... 

I don't think you are wrong for reflecting on reallity, your own experiences, or just pointing out facts. It seams soooo many people desperately trying to be Politically correct, at all cost, because they don't have their own legs to stand on, they cling to the moral high horse. Playing politicians.

So they can be more popular and appraised.  ::)