Author Topic: Is anyone watching this bailout BS?  (Read 22585 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Is anyone watching this bailout BS?
« Reply #275 on: December 05, 2008, 04:55:05 PM »
People hear what they want to hear I suppose... 

I don't think you are wrong for reflecting on reallity, your own experiences, or just pointing out facts. It seams soooo many people desperately trying to be Politically correct, at all cost, because they don't have their own legs to stand on, they cling to the moral high horse. Playing politicians.

So they can be more popular and appraised.  ::)

exactly just reflecting on reality

i love black people if it werent for them i wouldnt be such a dominate whitey among whites

i think adonis is just having a bad day and just wants to go on and on about it
A

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #276 on: December 05, 2008, 05:00:50 PM »
Why don't you take a day next week and spend the time you would be posting on getbig to clean up your house?  8)
S

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #277 on: December 05, 2008, 05:02:00 PM »
exactly just reflecting on reality

i love black people if it werent for them i wouldnt be such a dominate whitey among whites

i think adonis is just having a bad day and just wants to go on and on about it
Please Explain why your racial discrimination is lost on Barack Obama or Oprah Winfrey or John Lewis. Or is it?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: December 05, 2008, 05:06:17 PM »
Please Explain why your racial discrimination is lost on Barack Obama or Oprah Winfrey or John Lewis. Or is it?

not sure what your asking, i dont even know who john lewis is, but i have no problems with oprah lol. barack is a sly puppet gaining 100 % of your trust and everyone elses before hes even hit office.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: December 05, 2008, 05:12:29 PM »
not sure what your asking, i dont even know who john lewis is, but i have no problems with oprah lol. barack is a sly puppet gaining 100 % of your trust and everyone elses before hes even hit office.
By your rationale, because of their skin color they are property destroyers, uneducated and prone to living poorly and are beneath you.

So, are your previous racial mischaracterizations and criteria apt to apply to those three African Americans mentioned?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: December 05, 2008, 05:20:12 PM »
I hope these help some people. :)  Your assignment JF is to watch these.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: December 05, 2008, 05:20:51 PM »
By your rationale, because of their skin color they are property destroyers, uneducated and prone to living poorly and are beneath you.

So, are your previous racial mischaracterizations and criteria apt to apply to those three African Americans mentioned?

nah they are probably cool clean rich black people adonis , why are you trying to start a fight with Johanay?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: December 05, 2008, 05:22:22 PM »
ehh im watching this right now instead Adamonia Fulcanica

A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: December 05, 2008, 05:31:28 PM »
nah they are probably cool clean rich black people adonis , why are you trying to start a fight with Johanay?
So you concede that the color of one`s skin is not indicative of whether or not they are property destroyers, uneducated and prone to living poorly and are beneath you.

Just as my other example addressed to Camel Jockey-Over 90 percent of people in prison identify themselves as Christians. Does this mean that most Christians in society are non-law abiding citizens? Of course not.

The same inherent fundamental argument also applies to your generalization as well as all generalizations.

Melanin or lack thereof in one`s skin is not the problem.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: December 05, 2008, 05:46:26 PM »
So you concede that the color of one`s skin is not indicative of whether or not they are property destroyers, uneducated and prone to living poorly and are beneath you.

Just as my other example addressed to Camel Jockey-Over 90 percent of people in prison identify themselves as Christians. Does this mean that most Christians in society are non-law abiding citizens? Of course not.

The same inherent fundamental argument also applies to your generalization as well as all generalizations.

Melanin or lack thereof in one`s skin is not the problem.

ok adonis when u gonna blaze a joint with me n stop being so damn freaky serious
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: December 05, 2008, 05:52:51 PM »
ok adonis when u gonna blaze a joint with me n stop being so damn freaky serious
:D
I`d be De-Light-ed!

I wouldn`t smoke it, but I do hear eating it is effective and beneficial as well as being stronger.  A lot of recipes could theoretically replace Oregano I think.  Have you ever eaten it?

ASJChaotic

« Reply #286 on: December 05, 2008, 05:53:45 PM »

Can I blaze a joint?

actually I probably would not since I don't do drugs, not even smoke or drink.

I'd gladly have a couple of Coke Zeros with you guys though  :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: December 05, 2008, 05:57:26 PM »
do you find it fascinating that the human eye can only see one beam of light from a light bulb that flashes 60 times in one second?

think of all the things we DONT see. like polar openings to inner earth and star gates that are just above our perception of what is true reality

adonis how come you are so stuck on the plain and simple things that any average man can trash talk about learning nothing, or perhaps you do learn from pointing out rascism? the whole topic is pretty black and white annd elementary please spare me

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: December 05, 2008, 05:58:46 PM »
:D
I`d be De-Light-ed!

I wouldn`t smoke it, but I do hear eating it is effective and beneficial as well as being stronger.  A lot of recipes could theoretically replace Oregano I think.  Have you ever eaten it?

i think i have once but i was also smoking it aswell

if i beat you in a running race would you consider smoking it?  ;D
A

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #289 on: December 05, 2008, 06:05:29 PM »
do you find it fascinating that the human eye can only see one beam of light from a light bulb that flashes 60 times in one second?

think of all the things we DONT see. like polar openings to inner earth and star gates that are just above our perception of what is true reality

adonis how come you are so stuck on the plain and simple things that any average man can trash talk about learning nothing, or perhaps you do learn from pointing out rascism? the whole topic is pretty black and white annd elementary please spare me

Now that is astonishing. We don't see anything that moves too fast for us to see.
There may be a vast array of events occurring we are simply incapable of perceiving.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: December 05, 2008, 06:09:36 PM »
Now that is astonishing. We don't see anything that moves too fast for us to see.
There may be a vast array of events occurring we are simply incapable of perceiving.

yes people think we are so superior and think that there are no gods or goddesses or higher beings , humans are so slow we cant even see the full extent of man madecreations such as a light bulb flash
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: December 05, 2008, 06:10:36 PM »
this i good after about half way

talking about the merkabah and the star of david geometry shiznit a space ships

A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: December 05, 2008, 06:10:52 PM »
yes people think we are so superior and think that there are no gods or goddesses or higher beings , humans are so slow we cant even see the full extent of man madecreations such as a light bulb flash
My Greyhounds are able to see at higher speed since they travel so fast.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: December 05, 2008, 06:14:29 PM »
My Greyhounds are able to see at higher speed since they travel so fast.
when your mind is open you travel faster too and willigness to learn something new and not stuck in the past and at the half way point or starting line like some
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: December 05, 2008, 06:15:59 PM »
Can I blaze a joint?

actually I probably would not since I don't do drugs, not even smoke or drink.

I'd gladly have a couple of Coke Zeros with you guys though  :D

AXA why dont you pick up a book on hebrew an stop being so damn silly
A

ASJChaotic

« Reply #295 on: December 05, 2008, 06:18:15 PM »
ALIENS  :o

who believes in their existence?

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #296 on: December 05, 2008, 06:22:34 PM »
tough situation here.  You give them the $34 billion and they'll be back in 6 weeks asking for $60B.

Their success models aren't taking into account the diving consumer purchasing.  They won't even look at the cameras and tell us the $ will fix it - only that it'll fix it for now.

There is an expression:  "When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging"!!  They knew this was  coming, and they did nothing to help themselves!  I agree, that they will come back for more!!! :-X

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #297 on: December 05, 2008, 08:39:10 PM »
"Blacks: America's danciest rape folk" - Family Guy
Deep Tissue Massage

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #298 on: December 05, 2008, 08:55:45 PM »
ALIENS  :o

who believes in their existence?

Considering that the universe is so vast we aren't capable of figuring whether there's even an end to it, I think the belief that we are not alone is an intelligent one. I think it doesn't even require high intelligence, it's just pretty obvious.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #299 on: December 05, 2008, 09:00:02 PM »
Considering that the universe is so vast we aren't capable of figuring whether there's even an end to it, I think the belief that we are not alone is an intelligent one. I think it doesn't even require high intelligence, it's just pretty obvious.

couldn't have said it better myself  ;)