Author Topic: Is anyone watching this bailout BS?  (Read 22876 times)

The Coach

Re: Is anyone watching this bailout BS?
« Reply #125 on: December 04, 2008, 08:02:02 PM »
Fuck you libs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm joining the political forum at www.JOELOCALPT.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #126 on: December 04, 2008, 08:02:22 PM »
Nevermind. I've been at work since 5:30am and I just got off :'(

No worries.  Obama might give a major foreign policy speech from an Islamic capital in his first 100 days in office.  That won't help ya sleep any better lol...

The Coach

« Reply #127 on: December 04, 2008, 08:03:50 PM »
Fuck you libs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm joining the political forum at www.JOELOCALPT.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yes, please join my forums.............

I'm f**king tired of talking to myself :(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #128 on: December 04, 2008, 08:22:44 PM »
Back to the bailout.

EVERYONE needs to watch this to understand all of the facts and the true situation regarding the auto industry.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #129 on: December 04, 2008, 08:46:44 PM »
Back to the bailout.

EVERYONE needs to watch this to understand all of the facts and the true situation regarding the auto industry.

Her two main arguments are that no one is buying cars right now and that people can't get credit.

For her first point, she cites car sales being down dramatically compared to last year. That's true.  However, last year, GM, didn't show a profit, either, even though they sold over 9 million cars for a grand total of 180 billion dollars. In fact, they didn't show a profit in 2006 or 2005, either. So, obviously the problem is that their expenses are too high.

As for her credit argument, the American consumer is already shopped out, debt burdeoned and has a negative savings rate. The last thing most Americans need to do is buy new cars with no money down.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: December 04, 2008, 08:52:03 PM »
Back to the bailout.

adonis do you knwo why people have shitty credit

is because they dont pay there FVCKING RENT ( and they dont pay there rent cause they dont want to work)

knowing property managers and being one myself, (i hate to sound racist) but you got all these black people around screwing around all day dont pay there rent . go to someone like me who owns low end property pay the deposit and one months rent. well month 2 comes round n they dont have that , well im not gonna kick them out cause they have a-z excuses, ill even let them slide 2 months,(i dont want to kick them out but they aint gonna live for free either) well whaddya know after the padlocks done i go inside the place is trashed completley all kinds of crap inside walls smashed up grease on walls and celeings, fridge full of mold with sticky coolaid on everything and i have to clean it all up

the problem is blacks and mexicans

sorry everyone i am a messenger of love and peace but there is something seriously wrong with these two races. they care about no one but themselves

in the end i get a civil judgment that says i should get paid X amount, but ill never EVER get that fuckin money, THERE credit goes BAD, Im stuck picking up there slack and working hard

thats your real problem buddy. youve talked about buying some property and renting it out, well you should you would get a whole knew perspective
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: December 04, 2008, 08:54:35 PM »
Her two main arguments are that no one is buying cars right now and that people can't get credit.

For her first point, she cites car sales being down dramatically compared to last year. That's true.  However, last year, GM, didn't show a profit, either, even though they sold over 9 million cars for a grand total of 180 billion dollars. In fact, they didn't show a profit in 2006 or 2005, either. So, obviously the problem is that their expenses are too high.

As for her credit argument, the American consumer is already shopped out, debt burdeoned and has a negative savings rate. The last thing most Americans need to do is buy new cars with no money down.

i agree these lazy fvcks in this country have striked out if there credits bad they dont give a damn. they dont deserve no damn cars. they need to get off there black and white mexican asses and learn to dig some holes in there back yard and start planting beans
A

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: December 04, 2008, 08:58:40 PM »
And thats why we are the superpower of the world, thats why other countries come to us to for finacial aid, thats why people from other countries come to us for health care. You put universal health care in place, you will see doctor defaulting on student loans, you see less people wanting to become doctors. Like teachers, they better just get into medicine to help people and not for the money. Take a look at Kaiser health care, most of their doctors suck, you have to wait anywhere from 4-8 weeks to get an appointment and the misdiagnosis of many ailments are off the hook. Not only that, the higher taxes that Obama wants to impose doesn't even cover the cost of 'universal health care".
Its actually the US who is having to go to other countries for financial aid, primarily China and Japan in previous years. That is why we are in about $10.7 trillion of national debt.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 04, 2008, 09:04:33 PM »
Its actually the US who is having to go to other countries for financial aid, primarily China and Japan in previous years. That is why we are in about $10.7 trillion of national debt.

the whole "debt" thing is an illusion lets say tommorrow half of everyones check goes to the national debt (well then you got problem solved in one fucking day)

its all a bunch of bullshit

the real problem is peoples attitudes
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 04, 2008, 09:06:07 PM »
The real problem is credit. The buy now and pay later society which creates exorbitant inflation and gives a false speculative value.

Carlin nails it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: December 04, 2008, 09:11:22 PM »
adonis do you knwo why people have shitty credit

is because they dont pay there FVCKING RENT ( and they dont pay there rent cause they dont want to work)

knowing property managers and being one myself, (i hate to sound racist) but you got all these black people around screwing around all day dont pay there rent . go to someone like me who owns low end property pay the deposit and one months rent. well month 2 comes round n they dont have that , well im not gonna kick them out cause they have a-z excuses, ill even let them slide 2 months,(i dont want to kick them out but they aint gonna live for free either) well whaddya know after the padlocks done i go inside the place is trashed completley all kinds of crap inside walls smashed up grease on walls and celeings, fridge full of mold with sticky coolaid on everything and i have to clean it all up

the problem is blacks and mexicans

sorry everyone i am a messenger of love and peace but there is something seriously wrong with these two races. they care about no one but themselves

in the end i get a civil judgment that says i should get paid X amount, but ill never EVER get that fuckin money, THERE credit goes BAD, Im stuck picking up there slack and working hard

thats your real problem buddy. youve talked about buying some property and renting it out, well you should you would get a whole knew perspective
It is solely Your fault for not properly screening tenants.  Poverty and bad judgement on your part is the cause of your problem, not race.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #136 on: December 04, 2008, 09:34:42 PM »
GM should be allowed to fail.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: December 04, 2008, 09:39:10 PM »
GM should be allowed to fail.
::)
I don`t think you realize the detriment that would further cause or the implications on American manufacturing that would cause.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #138 on: December 04, 2008, 09:43:31 PM »
::)
I don`t think you realize the detriment that would further cause or the implications on American manufacturing that would cause.

You don't think it would be better long term to let GM fail?  You don't think we're just delaying the inevitable by bailing them out?

We haven't even changed the policy that created this mess yet.
S

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 04, 2008, 10:01:01 PM »
You don't think it would be better long term to let GM fail?  You don't think we're just delaying the inevitable by bailing them out?

And put 3 million workers on the street, stop paying pensions to nearly a million plus who worked for years paying into their retiree benefits and healthcare, putting their lives at risk with no medical care, stopping  one of the last vestiges of American manufacturing? Its not too easy to start a car company from scratch.  The Big 3 have the equipment and proven business models.

Here is a solution in the right direction:

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 04, 2008, 10:07:15 PM »

GM would do wonderfully well making light rail and rapid transit systems such as the bullet train.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #141 on: December 04, 2008, 10:11:00 PM »
GM would do wonderfully well making light rail and rapid transit systems such as the bullet train.

This is one of those rare occasions when I agree with Michael Moore. Bullet trains would be awesome. Amtrak is a joke.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 04, 2008, 10:35:49 PM »
This is one of those rare occasions when I agree with Michael Moore. Bullet trains would be awesome. Amtrak is a joke.
China has it down already.

Check out their bullet train go 300 mph and how smooth it is.  Their transit system is light years ahead of us. Amazing stuff.

upjacked

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #143 on: December 04, 2008, 10:42:46 PM »
And put 3 million workers on the street, stop paying pensions to nearly a million plus who worked for years paying into their retiree benefits and healthcare, putting their lives at risk with no medical care, stopping  one of the last vestiges of American manufacturing? Its not too easy to start a car company from scratch.  The Big 3 have the equipment and proven business models.

Here is a solution in the right direction:

proven business models that failed, only the strong survive, this is how it should be
ONLY THE BEST AUTO COMPANY SHOULD SURVIVE

the company that is left will surely grow bigger because of the demand for cars that will remain.
and those people would be employed there.

If a supermarket chain was to go out of business should they get bailed out too?
if Walmart put K mart out of business would be good to bailout K mart?  NO
it's a business world, they should let it be

that's 700 billion of the tax payer's money that will be given to those companies FOR FREE, WITH NO POSSIBLE RETURN
just because they made bad business decisions.

This is stupid!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 04, 2008, 10:44:08 PM »
We are seeing Maglev`s do 400 MPH now all with nothing but electromagnetics and no fuel.

Amazing stuff.

Too bad the United States is being left behind.  I do hope Obama and the Big 3 begin to consider manufacturing this type of inter-continental transportation.  You could travel coast to coast and all along the east coast at such a high rate of speed saving so much time.  Someone could technically have a job a few states away and ride one of these things to work thus enhancing the economy as it would no longer be necessary to have to be forced to live near your job. Of course that is just one small benefit.  Too many to list.  ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 04, 2008, 10:46:07 PM »
proven business models that failed, only the strong survive, this is how it should be
ONLY THE BEST AUTO COMPANY SHOULD SURVIVE

the company that is left will surely grow bigger because of the demand for cars that will remain.
and those people would be employed there.

If a supermarket chain was to go out of business should they get bailed out too?
if Walmart put K mart out of business would be good to bailout K mart?  NO
it's a business world, they should let it be

that's 700 billion of the tax payer's money that will be given to those companies FOR FREE, WITH NO POSSIBLE RETURN

just because they made bad business decisions.

This is stupid!

uhhhh, one of the requirements is that the money is to be returned with profit to the public as they now have 700 billion in ownership in the banking industry.  We do not have a laissez-faire system and the last time we tried that approach, the country nearly starved itself to death.

Exit Question: Why are you not complaining about the 12 billion dollars a month spent in Iraq and the projected Trillions it is to cost?

upjacked

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #146 on: December 04, 2008, 10:47:56 PM »

about Iraq and the war, who said I wasn't complaining?
I DID vote for Obama.  ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 04, 2008, 10:52:24 PM »
about Iraq and the war, who said I wasn't complaining?
I DID vote for Obama.  ;)
The other problem is, there won`t be a company left to take its place.  Its not easy to start a car company from scratch.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 04, 2008, 10:56:12 PM »
Furthermore, the defense spending should be cut in old and unnecessary weapons and weapon storage.  Reduce our Nuclear Weapons and the bailout looks like less than a fraction of a drop in the bucket.  That is another solution.

Old Bombs that will never be used or An American Auto Industry.  I don`t think the choice can be any more clear or easier.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #149 on: December 04, 2008, 10:57:20 PM »
Furthermore, the defense spending should be cut in old and unnecessary weapons and weapon storage.  Reduce our Nuclear Weapons and the bailout looks like less than a fraction of a drop in the bucket.  That is another solution.

Old Bombs that will never be used or An American Auto Industry.  I don`t think the choice can be any more clear or easier.

Great ideas, Adonis. Run for office?