Author Topic: Is anyone watching this bailout BS?  (Read 22984 times)

Gino30

• Getbig IV
Re: Is anyone watching this bailout BS?
« Reply #150 on: December 05, 2008, 03:15:47 AM »
It sounds to me the government wants to totally take over with government "oversights" and a "regulatory commitee". Anyone remember what the dems did with Fannie and Freddy that help caused the mess we're i now?

The Federal Reserve (nothing Fed or Res about it - private sick-mided, greedy fuck bankers) printing money out of thin air to give to the Govt in exchange for their shitty, useless bonds....lol.....a joke for the ages is what it is

and all for the sake of bailing out the banks that got us in this mess.....

now the auto industry want help

FUCK THEM!

do what Jim Rodgers, Peter Schieff, et all recommend ---> let them fail.....let the market dictate who the healthy and profitable companies are.....if my business failed, would the Govt bail me out?.....fucking fuckers

its BS!

Aaron Russo.....Alex Jones.....911 truth.....Ron Paul.....

wake up America you bunch of docile retards....

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: December 05, 2008, 12:13:12 PM »
It is solely Your fault for not properly screening tenants.  Poverty and bad judgement on your part is the cause of your problem, not race.

how can you predict when a tennant wont pay you dumbass lol

properly screening doesnt mean shit  because most wont have a good record anyways remember there credit is fucked anyways, you could look into where the rented from last and they could have a a good reference doesnt mean shit. people all the time will pay for a bit then not pay

and if i didnt want to rent to so-and so cause of there history then who the hell is gonna pay rent. the goal is to get the property rented adonis not let it sit and cost money.

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: December 05, 2008, 12:21:46 PM »
China has it down already.

Check out their bullet train go 300 mph and how smooth it is.  Their transit system is light years ahead of us. Amazing stuff.

adonis doesnt know much but does know how to post cool clips from time to time
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #153 on: December 05, 2008, 12:25:52 PM »
FOX news/shep smith just offered a decent solution.

Allow them to enter chapter 11, with congress personally guaranteeing financing and warranties.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #154 on: December 05, 2008, 12:27:31 PM »
Great ideas, Adonis. Run for office?

I would vote for Adam
hopefully he would make it illegal to be obese and put everybody on the Adonis Principles
this country needs a make over  >:(

The Coach

« Reply #155 on: December 05, 2008, 12:33:41 PM »
F**k em, let them file chapter 11. I'm not going to be forced to pay for other people's screw ups. Thats what chapter 11 is designed for. If they can't reorganize with that, they can't reorganize with anything.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #156 on: December 05, 2008, 12:34:45 PM »
I farted between sets of inclines at Gold's this morning.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: December 05, 2008, 12:36:56 PM »
i say legalize cocaine and weed

and let the world just get high in peace and fvck fine assed hoes

you guys act like a bunch of fags wanting this kinda gm product or that

hell whereever people are living at right now let them have the title to that property.

only the rich should be able to travel long distances. all other people can peddle fvcking bikes

we travel drive way too much

have communities/join a community with all your friends buddies and hoes living close by

grow your weed plants and cocaine plants in your backyard. develop more farmland

all u need is food weed and hoes
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: December 05, 2008, 12:39:29 PM »
people would be alot happier w/o jobs like *true adonis*

living with all they need right at home . legalize tehh herbs

fvck da cars / make a bike out of it build tehh leg muscles

traveling is a huge waste of rescources . why travel if you have all the people you love and want to know in a vicinity of 15 miles that you could easily bike around too
A

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #159 on: December 05, 2008, 12:40:31 PM »
i say legalize cocaine and weed

Big fuggin shocker there.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: December 05, 2008, 12:45:08 PM »
Big fuggin shocker there.

hell yeah mainly the weed though, legalizing cociane would kill alot off alot of people and that would be a good thing, ill stick to mainly weed
A

ASJChaotic

« Reply #161 on: December 05, 2008, 12:46:27 PM »
people would be alot happier w/o jobs like *true adonis*

living with all they need right at home . legalize tehh herbs

fvck da cars / make a bike out of it build tehh leg muscles

traveling is a huge waste of rescources . why travel if you have all the people you love and want to know in a vicinity of 15 miles that you could easily bike around too

what does Adonis do for a living?  ???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: December 05, 2008, 12:49:42 PM »
what does Adonis do for a living?  ???

i have no problem with adonis jaking off all day long and not working

i wish it was that way for everyone

but adonis is not smart enough to realize that keeping these big companies up is making people have to work even  HARDER

when life would be so much better if you werent required to do all this transportation bullshit but had everything you needed in small communitys
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: December 05, 2008, 12:51:40 PM »
i have no problem with adonis jaking off all day long and not working

i wish it was that way for everyone

but adonis is not smart enough to realize that keeping these big companies up is making people have to work even  HARDER

when life would be so much better if you werent required to do all this transportation bullshit but had everything you needed in small communitys
i highly doubt all these gm workers love going to there jobs working fulltime and overtime to spend a little time at home fuckin the wife jerkin off gettin high or playin with there kids

A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #164 on: December 05, 2008, 12:54:48 PM »
jerkin off gettin high or playin with there kids

Hopefully, not at the same time.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: December 05, 2008, 12:59:09 PM »
Hopefully, not at the same time.

people would be 50000% happier if they didnt have to slave work for these big corporations

why do people feel we need to work endlessly to pay for a place to live have water electricty and food?

its fools that keep pushing the feeling to have these needless jobs
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: December 05, 2008, 01:03:05 PM »
therese too much regulation and laws hell ive wasted a couple hundred bucks in paint painting the inside and outside of a house because section 8 cant have any chipped paint on a house even exterior . all this wasted money and time and pain

everything is pointing to 2012, the government will put a cross in the sky where the cross constelation is around south east and make us think its real or it may really be real...anyways im gettin off topic point is all this crazyness regulation and rules/WASTE is going to collapse anyways people are going to get tired off all this work-LIFE
A

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #167 on: December 05, 2008, 01:05:05 PM »
people would be 50000% happier if they didnt have to slave work for these big corporations

why do people feel we need to work endlessly to pay for a place to live have water electricty and food?

its fools that keep pushing the feeling to have these needless jobs
$27.00 an hour is slave work? these people have zero education and they make more than a lot of people with graduate degrees. ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #168 on: December 05, 2008, 01:10:52 PM »
how can you predict when a tennant wont pay you dumbass lol

properly screening doesnt mean shit  because most wont have a good record anyways remember there credit is fucked anyways, you could look into where the rented from last and they could have a a good reference doesnt mean shit. people all the time will pay for a bit then not pay

and if i didnt want to rent to so-and so cause of there history then who the hell is gonna pay rent. the goal is to get the property rented adonis not let it sit and cost money.

Why don`t you run a credit check. criminal backround check, employment check, get 10 references of respectable people that know the renter etc...These are just a few of the MANY things you can do.  Why are you not doing them ???  I guess trusting a man who claims he can heal cancer by drinking his own piss might be part of the problem perhaps?   Thanks for calling me a dumbass. True Class.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #169 on: December 05, 2008, 01:12:05 PM »
Why don`t you run a credit check. criminal backround check, employment check, get 10 references of respectable people that know the renter etc...These are just a few of the MANY things you can do.  Why are you not doing them ???  I guess trusting a man who claims he can heal cancer by drinking his own piss might be part of the problem perhaps?   Thanks for calling me a dumbass. True Class.

You do all that, and you will never fill the trailer park up.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #170 on: December 05, 2008, 01:12:58 PM »
hey JF if a tenant won't pay you get an eviction order on them and they have 30 days to vacate the place.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #171 on: December 05, 2008, 01:14:39 PM »
Why don`t you run a credit check. criminal backround check, employment check, get 10 references of respectable people that know the renter etc...These are just a few of the MANY things you can do.  Why are you not doing them ???  I guess trusting a man who claims he can heal cancer by drinking his own piss might be part of the problem perhaps?    Thanks for calling me a dumbass. True Class.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although Soundness is a smart educated person with a psychology degree and persuing his PHD
I gotta admit, that's pretty dumb.  I wouldn't drink 6-8 glasses of piss even if it made me live forever  :-X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: December 05, 2008, 01:23:28 PM »

if i ran all these checks that would cost me couple hundred bucks in time and money just for one tenant the criminal background check alone is around 100 bucks
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: December 05, 2008, 01:24:36 PM »
hey JF if a tenant won't pay you get an eviction order on them and they have 30 days to vacate the place.

right and the place will be tore the fuck up like an interacial gangbang and your point is?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: December 05, 2008, 01:26:08 PM »
hahah and "10 references of respectable people" they will list

Raheim
Jamal
Rakimbe

they will say oh yeah Jaquita is cool as mofo playah!
A