Author Topic: Is anyone watching this bailout BS?  (Read 23056 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Is anyone watching this bailout BS?
« Reply #175 on: December 05, 2008, 01:26:25 PM »
right and the place will be tore the fuck up like an interacial gangbang and your point is?
most of the time it won't, just get 'em the fucck out of there and then take the cops there with you on the last day and if there's damage tell the cops you want them charged with property damage.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: December 05, 2008, 01:28:40 PM »
most of the time it won't, just get 'em the fucck out of there and then take the cops there with you on the last day and if there's damage tell the cops you want them charged with property damage.

courtfees and time in court do you understand the pain it is to go to back and from court many many times, do you realize these takes away from your workday

you can charge a tenant for this and that to hell and back bro wont do nothing but cause u to lose money

you can get all the civil judgements in the world but you wont get a DIME
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #177 on: December 05, 2008, 01:28:49 PM »
if i ran all these checks that would cost me couple hundred bucks in time and money just for one tenant the criminal background check alone is around 100 bucks
Looks like you shouldn`t be in the rental business perhaps if you lack the startup costs to adequately insure your success rate.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #178 on: December 05, 2008, 01:29:15 PM »
hahah and "10 references of respectable people" they will list

Raheim
Jamal
Rakimbe

they will say oh yeah Jaquita is cool as mofo playah!

haha, everybody knows black people don't "live" somewhere....they "stay" somewhere...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: December 05, 2008, 01:30:51 PM »
hahah and "10 references of respectable people" they will list

Raheim
Jamal
Rakimbe

they will say oh yeah Jaquita is cool as mofo playah!

Whose fault is it if YOU are a poor judge of character and therefore don`t have the wherewithal to realize when someone is honest versus when they are not?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: December 05, 2008, 01:32:07 PM »
Why don`t you run a credit check. criminal backround check, employment check, get 10 references of respectable people that know the renter etc...These are just a few of the MANY things you can do.  Why are you not doing them ???  I guess trusting a man who claims he can heal cancer by drinking his own piss might be part of the problem perhaps?   Thanks for calling me a dumbass. True Class.

sorry didnt mean to call you a dumbass, how bout smart ass?

i hate when people act like they know about the rental buisness when i deal with so much shit . i happend to fall into the rental buisness cause my family has been in it. our money is in it. we are in debt but we get buy

ill say it again its the caliber of people mainly race related wich makes it way harder and 9times out of 10 the apartment is fairly destroyed

and if a person has section-8 assistance my house work has to be 'spot' on they make you fix every little negligable thing that is more time and money WASTED
A

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #181 on: December 05, 2008, 01:32:47 PM »
courtfees and time in court do you understand the pain it is to go to back and from court many many times, do you realize these takes away from your workday

you can charge a tenant for this and that to hell and back bro wont do nothing but cause u to lose money

you can get all the civil judgements in the world but you wont get a DIME
i'm not talking about CIVIL judgement i'm talking about filing LEGAL charges against them for destruction of property, if someone is giving you trouble over that you threaten them with it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: December 05, 2008, 01:35:10 PM »
sorry didnt mean to call you a dumbass, how bout smart ass?

i hate when people act like they know about the rental buisness when i deal with so much shit . i happend to fall into the rental buisness cause my family has been in it. our money is in it. we are in debt but we get buy

ill say it again its the caliber of people mainly race related wich makes it way harder and 9times out of 10 the apartment is fairly destroyed

and if a person has section-8 assistance my house work has to be 'spot' on they make you fix every little negligable thing that is more time and money WASTED
You just answered your own question, albeit with the wrong answer.  You can be racist all you want, but trying to find the solution to your problem is a monetary issue not a racial one.

Again, its not a question of race, it is a question of poverty.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: December 05, 2008, 01:35:53 PM »
Whose fault is it if YOU are a poor judge of character and therefore don`t have the wherewithal to realize when someone is honest versus when they are not?

if the rental buisness was about judgeing character id already know you and everyone else were a peice of shit

but its not

its the times we are living in blacks and mexicans have NO respect for rental property..I know some of the main rental people in the area and they will tell you the same exact thing and they own 100's

people can be decent people but they end up being slobs when they dont feel like paying or working. you cant predict that

but you can predict that when someone stops paying after a couple months that they wont pay, wont return phonecalls and will leave the place roach infested and tore up from the floor up
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: December 05, 2008, 01:37:25 PM »
You just answered your own question, albeit with the wrong answer.  You can be racist all you want, but trying to find the solution to your problem is a monetary issue not a racial one.

Again, its not a question of race, it is a question of poverty.

nah if a person CANT pay thats fine there evicted , even let them stay a couple months rent free. the problem is the destruction of the place
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: December 05, 2008, 01:37:59 PM »
if the rental buisness was about judgeing character id already know you and everyone else were a peice of shit

but its not

its the times we are living in blacks and mexicans have NO respect for rental property..I know some of the main rental people in the area and they will tell you the same exact thing and they own 100's

people can be decent people but they end up being slobs when they dont feel like paying or working. you cant predict that

but you can predict that when someone stops paying after a couple months that they wont pay, wont return phonecalls and will leave the place roach infested and tore up from the floor up
And you are not a slob based off the dingy domicile you dwell in?  ???  We all have seen the pictures. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: December 05, 2008, 01:38:49 PM »
nah if a person CANT pay thats fine there evicted , even let them stay a couple months rent free. the problem is the destruction of the place
Who destroyed your place that you live in?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: December 05, 2008, 01:39:27 PM »
And you are not a slob based off the dingy domicile you dwell in?  ???  We all have seen the pictures. 

Being a slob and destroying something are totally different.  Plus Falcon probably owns the place he lives in.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: December 05, 2008, 01:42:40 PM »
Being a slob and destroying something are totally different.  Plus Falcon probably owns the place he lives in.
Oh ok.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: December 05, 2008, 01:43:05 PM »

the last thing im worried about is grapejuice bottles and clothes on my floor

i got 10 foot ceilings in some rooms

i only have about as much energy to clean up after someone else on a daily basis not myself

A

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #190 on: December 05, 2008, 01:44:34 PM »

i only have about as much energy to clean up after someone else on a daily basis not myself

thought you didn't believe in supplements JF.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #191 on: December 05, 2008, 01:45:15 PM »
johnny's got a huge cawk.
Deep Tissue Massage

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: December 05, 2008, 01:45:50 PM »
you guys are steering way off the point

people cant afford there habits because they are overworked and underpaid

people shouldnt have to work at all

all this funding for big corporations is a waste, id be happy as SHITEE not working and gettin high and playing music all day
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: December 05, 2008, 01:46:13 PM »

A lawnmower in the living room though?  I can`t imagine that makes a great conversation piece.  Look, its hard to take you seriously when you are living in the same manner (or manor   ;)?) as those you are maligning.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #194 on: December 05, 2008, 01:46:19 PM »

he's got quite a collection for someone who only eats butter and drinks grape soda, don't you think "QuakerOats"   ???
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #195 on: December 05, 2008, 01:47:02 PM »
A lawnmower in the living room though?  I can`t imagine that makes a great conversation piece.  Look, its hard to take you seriously when you are living in the same manner as those you are maligning.

ha
Deep Tissue Massage

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #196 on: December 05, 2008, 01:47:55 PM »
he's got quite a collection for someone who only eats butter and drinks grape soda, don't you think "QuakerOats"   ???
looks to be 6-7 bottles there from what i can see.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: December 05, 2008, 01:48:11 PM »
Oh ok.

Yeah, and your point?  That place looks cluttered and dirty,but not destroyed. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: December 05, 2008, 01:49:35 PM »
looks to be 6-7 bottles there from what i can see.
I am willing to bet that picture is REALLY old and those are the Mr. Getbig supplements he won from 2006 which in turn may date the picture, hence dating his physique. Don`t let JF fool you, he likes to post pics from totally different eras whilst under the guise of being current.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: December 05, 2008, 01:49:40 PM »

if you go through my posts there have been times where i was taking high protien and low protien and times of disbeleif and beleif , times of olive oil and times of grapejuice and eggs :)
A